[Piuparts-devel] Please requeue XCA 2.1.2-3 tests

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 7 18:50:54 GMT 2020

Hello.

Due to piuparts breakage found over the holiday time periods, we had
discovered a breakage in piuparts where it fails to properly handle the
rest of the 'system' objects in its comparison.  This was ultimately
fixed, and for many packages a requeue fixed the issue.

However, this issue still is showing for piuparts data on piuparts.d.o
for my other package, xca, which has an update to fix a FTCBFS issue.
This piuparts run is still failing, but because the cause of the failure
is known to be because of the issue in piuparts.git, I'd like to request
that the xca 2.1.2-3 piuparts test be requeued and rerun.

I am the maintainer of xca.

Thomas