[Piuparts-devel] Please consider retest src:enchant-2

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Fri Jan 17 15:40:22 GMT 2020

* Boyuan Yang <byang at debian.org> [2020-01-07 11:34:21 -0500]:

> Dear Piuparts admins,
>
> I'm wondering if you could help to retest src:enchant-2, which is still being
> blocked by the recent piuparts bug. If the bug is gone and that src:enchant-2
> is in good condition, a retest can help to make src:enchant-2 migrated to
> Testing and make the libenchant transition a little bit easier.

Hi!

[I've just started looking after piuparts.d.o a few days ago, and it's taking
me a while to get up to speed; sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time!]

I've poked at things a bit a few days ago (making one of the piuparts workers
look at sid only), so this should have happened by now. I see enchant-2 has
migrated to testing now.

Feel free to let us know if there's still packages stuck behind a piuparts
false positive.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont