[From nobody Thu Oct  1 01:09:45 2026
Received: (at submit) by bugs.debian.org; 4 Sep 2026 07:26:18 +0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
 (2024-03-25) on buxtehude.debian.org
X-Spam-Level: 
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-111.1 required=4.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00,
 DKIMWL_WL_HIGH,DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,DKIM_VALID_EF,
 FOURLA,FROMDEVELOPER,FVGT_m_MULTI_ODD,SPF_HELO_NONE,SPF_PASS,
 USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST,XMAILER_REPORTBUG autolearn=ham
 autolearn_force=no version=4.0.1-bugs.debian.org_2005_01_02
X-Spam-Bayes: score:0.0000 Tokens: new, 382; hammy, 150; neutral, 1437; spammy,
 0. spammytokens: hammytokens:0.000-+--UD:debian.tar.xz,
 0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:sk:stravin, 0.000-+--H*RT:sk:stravin,
 0.000-+--Hx-spam-relays-external:311, 0.000-+--H*RT:311
Return-path: &lt;sebastic@debian.org&gt;
Received: from stravinsky.debian.org ([2001:41b8:202:deb::311:108]:47178)
 by buxtehude.debian.org with esmtps
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_SECP256R1__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_256_GCM:256)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sebastic@debian.org&gt;) id 1x2OJT-004phi-30
 for submit@bugs.debian.org; Fri, 04 Sep 2026 07:26:18 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=debian.org; 
 s=smtpauto.stravinsky;
 h=X-Debian-User:Date:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:
 MIME-Version:Content-Type:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:
 Content-Description:In-Reply-To:References;
 bh=UO+Y0GRVAsBt5w0q0JOSC7PpttuBpHRox2C/SjXRl0A=; b=teEVlXpsucbSv0cjoxUWgkx/BE
 JQt3r9mwLBqHGGFQoogFXkQNAsJ1fjE4v2wPXitD+r8aHZKd8T4P6JhyCVB2wvqbmWhiM05HyeFKH
 TC2dPj7FKSD9yGapEv785xa7wU3fjTSexkBI5IsVs6PZ52qJ3jjAqFuA94/ysaek791E8eTN6FYFt
 9llOUPMkqNRC2SjDeMCM6eIqy0denv9ylS+WH4QBypLI5+wO6aCHXvbtePVHVfh8bNA/VmNoJjWLs
 a1te5gUQWz7/UHvY04vBVfmQ+o/b9MDg9grdga9R/Er3gl9zKk5GwoJOgmNsJ+OOuYDCjH9maCDlC
 0eya1edg==;
Received: from authenticated-user by stravinsky.debian.org with esmtpsa
 (TLS1.3:ECDHE_X25519__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_256_GCM:256)
 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from &lt;sebastic@debian.org&gt;)
 id 1x2OJS-001A4a-1S; Fri, 04 Sep 2026 07:26:15 +0000
Received: by osiris.linuxminded.xs4all.nl (Postfix, from userid 1000)
 id A4B3417400EC; Fri, 04 Sep 2026 09:26:13 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=&quot;===============1099567610229952980==&quot;
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: Bas Couwenberg &lt;sebastic@debian.org&gt;
To: Debian Bug Tracking System &lt;submit@bugs.debian.org&gt;
Subject: gdal: FTBFS with HDF4 4.4.0
Message-ID: &lt;178850677352.3458603.12300001696115976324.reportbug@osiris.linuxminded.xs4all.nl&gt;
X-Mailer: reportbug 13.2.0+nmu1
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2026 09:26:13 +0200
X-Debian-User: sebastic
Delivered-To: submit@bugs.debian.org

This is a multi-part MIME message sent by reportbug.


--===============1099567610229952980==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=&quot;us-ascii&quot;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Source: gdal
Version: 3.13.3+dfsg-2
Severity: important
Tags: upstream ftbfs
User: debian-gis@lists.debian.org
Usertags: hdf-4.4

Dear Maintainer,

Your package FTBFS with HDF 4.4.0:

/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c: In function 'EHinquire':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c:2042:9: error: too few arguments to function 'Vgetclass'; expected 3, have 2
 2042 |         Vgetclass(vGrpID, class);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/hdf/hdf.h:192,
                 from /usr/include/hdf/mfhdf.h:22,
                 from /build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c:21:
/usr/include/hdf/hproto.h:1407:15: note: declared here
 1407 | HDFLIBAPI int Vgetclass(int32 vkey, char *vgclass, size_t *buf_size);
      |               ^~~~~~~~~

The full buildlog is attached.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--===============1099567610229952980==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=&quot;us-ascii&quot;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=&quot;gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2_amd64.build&quot;

dpkg-checkbuilddeps:=20error:=20unmet=20build=20dependencies:=20libarchive-=
dev=20libavif-dev=20libblosc-dev=20libcfitsio-dev=20libexprtk-dev=20libhdf4=
-dev=20libheif-dev=20libjxl-dev=20liblz4-dev=20libmariadb-dev-compat=20libm=
uparser-dev
=1B[1;33mW:=20Unmet=20build-dependency=20in=20source=1B[0m
dh=20clean=20--buildsystem=20cmake
=20=20=20debian/rules=20override_dh_auto_clean
make[1]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
for=20V=20in=203.13;=20do=20\
=09dh_auto_clean=20--builddir=3Dbuild-py$V=20;=20\
done
make[1]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
=20=20=20dh_autoreconf_clean=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
=20=20=20dh_clean=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
dpkg-source:=20info:=20using=20source=20format=20'3.0=20(quilt)'
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20using=20existing=20./gdal_3.13.3+d=
fsg.orig.tar.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20using=20patch=20list=20from=20debian/patches/series
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20in=20gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.debian.tar=
.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20in=20gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.dsc
=1B[0mI:=20Generated=20dsc=20will=20be=20overwritten=20by=20build=20result;=
=20not=20generating=20changes=20file=1B[0m
I:=20Copying=20COW=20directory
I:=20forking:=20rm=20-rf=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239
I:=20forking:=20cp=20-al=20/var/cache/pbuilder/base-sid+rebuild.cow=20/var/=
cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239
I:=20removed=20stale=20ilistfile=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239/.i=
list
I:=20forking:=20chroot=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239=20cowdancer-=
ilistcreate=20/.ilist=20'find=20.=20-xdev=20-path=20./home=20-prune=20-o=20=
\(=20\(=20-type=20l=20-o=20-type=20f=20\)=20-a=20-links=20+1=20-print0=20\)=
=20|=20xargs=20-0=20stat=20--format=20'%d=20%i=20''
I:=20Invoking=20pbuilder
I:=20forking:=20pbuilder=20build=20--debbuildopts=20=20--debbuildopts=20=20=
--buildplace=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239=20--buildresult=20..=
=20--mirror=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/=20--distribution=20sid=20--n=
o-targz=20--internal-chrootexec=20'chroot=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1=
593239=20cow-shell'=20/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.dsc
=1B[0mI:=20Running=20in=20no-targz=20mode=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20pbuilder:=20network=20access=20will=20be=20disabled=20during=20b=
uild=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Current=20time:=20Fri=20Sep=20=204=2009:14:11=20CEST=202026=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20pbuilder-time-stamp:=201788506051=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20copying=20local=20configuration=1B[0m
=1B[1;33mW:=20--override-config=20is=20not=20set;=20not=20updating=20apt.co=
nf=20Read=20the=20manpage=20for=20details.=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20mounting=20/proc=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20mounting=20/sys=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20creating=20/{dev,run}/shm=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20mounting=20/dev/pts=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20redirecting=20/dev/ptmx=20to=20/dev/pts/ptmx=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20policy-rc.d=20already=20exists=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Obtaining=20the=20cached=20apt=20archive=20contents=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Copying=20source=20file=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20copying=20[/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.dsc]=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20copying=20[/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal_3.13.3+dfsg.orig.tar.xz]=1B=
[0m
=1B[0mI:=20copying=20[/home/bas/tmp/debian/gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.debian.tar.xz=
]=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Extracting=20source=1B[0m
dpkg-source:=20warning:=20extracting=20unsigned=20source=20package=20(gdal_=
3.13.3+dfsg-2.dsc)
dpkg-source:=20info:=20extracting=20gdal=20in=20gdal-3.13.3+dfsg
dpkg-source:=20info:=20unpacking=20gdal_3.13.3+dfsg.orig.tar.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20unpacking=20gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.debian.tar.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20using=20patch=20list=20from=20debian/patches/series
dpkg-source:=20info:=20applying=20repack.patch
dpkg-source:=20info:=20applying=20pip-install.patch
=1B[0mI:=20using=20fakeroot=20in=20build.=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Installing=20the=20build-deps=1B[0m
=20-&gt;=20Attempting=20to=20satisfy=20build-dependencies
=20-&gt;=20Creating=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20package
Package:=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy
Version:=200.invalid.0
Architecture:=20amd64
Maintainer:=20Debian=20Pbuilder=20Team=20&lt;pbuilder-maint@lists.alioth.debia=
n.org&gt;
Description:=20Dummy=20package=20to=20satisfy=20dependencies=20with=20aptit=
ude=20-=20created=20by=20pbuilder
=20This=20package=20was=20created=20automatically=20by=20pbuilder=20to=20sa=
tisfy=20the
=20build-dependencies=20of=20the=20package=20being=20currently=20built.
Depends:=20cmake,=20debhelper-compat=20(=3D=2013),=20dh-python,=20dh-sequen=
ce-numpy3,=20dh-sequence-pkgkde-symbolshelper,=20dh-sequence-python3,=20dox=
ygen,=20graphviz,=20chrpath,=20bash-completion,=20libarchive-dev,=20libarma=
dillo-dev,=20libavif-dev,=20libblosc-dev,=20libcfitsio-dev,=20libcurl4-gnut=
ls-dev=20|=20libcurl-ssl-dev,=20libdeflate-dev,=20libexpat1-dev,=20libexprt=
k-dev,=20libfreexl-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201.0.0),=20libfyba-dev,=20libgeos-dev,=20li=
bgeotiff-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201.5.0),=20libgif-dev,=20libhdf4-dev,=20libhdf5-dev=
=20(&gt;=3D=201.8.8),=20libheif-dev,=20libjpeg-dev,=20libjson-c-dev,=20libjxl-=
dev,=20liblz4-dev,=20liblzma-dev,=20libmariadb-dev-compat,=20libmuparser-de=
v,=20libnetcdf-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201:4.0.0),=20libopenjp2-7-dev,=20libpcre2-dev,=
=20libpng-dev,=20libpoppler-private-dev,=20libpq-dev,=20libproj-dev=20(&gt;=3D=
=206.0.0),=20libqhull-dev,=20libspatialite-dev,=20libsqlite3-dev,=20libtiff=
-dev,=20liburiparser-dev,=20libwebp-dev,=20libxerces-c-dev,=20libxml2-dev,=
=20libzstd-dev,=20netcdf-bin,=20patch,=20pkgconf,=20pkg-kde-tools,=20python=
3-all-dev,=20python3-numpy,=20python3-pip,=20python3-setuptools,=20swig,=20=
unixodbc-dev=20(&gt;=3D=202.2.11),=20zlib1g-dev
dpkg-deb:=20building=20package=20'pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy'=20in=20'/t=
mp/satisfydepends-aptitude/pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy.deb'.
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dum=
my.
(Reading=20database=20...=2018425=20files=20and=20directories=20currently=
=20installed.)
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy.deb=20...
Unpacking=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20(0.invalid.0)=20...
dpkg:=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy:=20dependency=20problems,=20but=20con=
figuring=20anyway=20as=20you=20requested:
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20cmake;=20however:
=20=20Package=20cmake=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20debhelper-compat=20(=3D=
=2013);=20however:
=20=20Package=20debhelper-compat=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20dh-python;=20however:
=20=20Package=20dh-python=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20dh-sequence-numpy3;=20how=
ever:
=20=20Package=20dh-sequence-numpy3=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20dh-sequence-pkgkde-symbol=
shelper;=20however:
=20=20Package=20dh-sequence-pkgkde-symbolshelper=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20dh-sequence-python3;=20ho=
wever:
=20=20Package=20dh-sequence-python3=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20doxygen;=20however:
=20=20Package=20doxygen=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20graphviz;=20however:
=20=20Package=20graphviz=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20chrpath;=20however:
=20=20Package=20chrpath=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20bash-completion;=20howeve=
r:
=20=20Package=20bash-completion=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libarchive-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libarchive-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libarmadillo-dev;=20howev=
er:
=20=20Package=20libarmadillo-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libavif-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libavif-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libblosc-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libblosc-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libcfitsio-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libcfitsio-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libcurl4-gnutls-dev=20|=
=20libcurl-ssl-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libcurl4-gnutls-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20=20Package=20libcurl-ssl-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libdeflate-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libdeflate-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libexpat1-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libexpat1-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libexprtk-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libexprtk-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libfreexl-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201=
.0.0);=20however:
=20=20Package=20libfreexl-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libfyba-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libfyba-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libgeos-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libgeos-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libgeotiff-dev=20(&gt;=3D=20=
1.5.0);=20however:
=20=20Package=20libgeotiff-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libgif-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libgif-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libhdf4-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libhdf4-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libhdf5-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201.8=
.8);=20however:
=20=20Package=20libhdf5-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libheif-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libheif-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libjpeg-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libjpeg-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libjson-c-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libjson-c-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libjxl-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libjxl-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20liblz4-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20liblz4-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20liblzma-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20liblzma-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libmariadb-dev-compat;=20=
however:
=20=20Package=20libmariadb-dev-compat=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libmuparser-dev;=20howeve=
r:
=20=20Package=20libmuparser-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libnetcdf-dev=20(&gt;=3D=201=
:4.0.0);=20however:
=20=20Package=20libnetcdf-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libopenjp2-7-dev;=20howev=
er:
=20=20Package=20libopenjp2-7-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libpcre2-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libpcre2-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libpng-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libpng-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libpoppler-private-dev;=
=20however:
=20=20Package=20libpoppler-private-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libpq-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libpq-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libproj-dev=20(&gt;=3D=206.0=
.0);=20however:
=20=20Package=20libproj-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libqhull-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libqhull-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libspatialite-dev;=20howe=
ver:
=20=20Package=20libspatialite-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libsqlite3-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libsqlite3-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libtiff-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libtiff-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20liburiparser-dev;=20howev=
er:
=20=20Package=20liburiparser-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libwebp-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libwebp-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libxerces-c-dev;=20howeve=
r:
=20=20Package=20libxerces-c-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libxml2-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libxml2-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20libzstd-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20libzstd-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20netcdf-bin;=20however:
=20=20Package=20netcdf-bin=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20pkgconf;=20however:
=20=20Package=20pkgconf=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20pkg-kde-tools;=20however:
=20=20Package=20pkg-kde-tools=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20python3-all-dev;=20howeve=
r:
=20=20Package=20python3-all-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20python3-numpy;=20however:
=20=20Package=20python3-numpy=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20python3-pip;=20however:
=20=20Package=20python3-pip=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20python3-setuptools;=20how=
ever:
=20=20Package=20python3-setuptools=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20swig;=20however:
=20=20Package=20swig=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20unixodbc-dev=20(&gt;=3D=202.=
2.11);=20however:
=20=20Package=20unixodbc-dev=20is=20not=20installed.
=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20depends=20on=20zlib1g-dev;=20however:
=20=20Package=20zlib1g-dev=20is=20not=20installed.

Setting=20up=20pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20(0.invalid.0)=20...
Reading=20package=20lists...
Building=20dependency=20tree...
Reading=20state=20information...
Initializing=20package=20states...
Writing=20extended=20state=20information...
Building=20tag=20database...
pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20is=20already=20installed=20at=20the=20reque=
sted=20version=20(0.invalid.0)
pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy=20is=20already=20installed=20at=20the=20reque=
sted=20version=20(0.invalid.0)
The=20following=20NEW=20packages=20will=20be=20installed:
=20=20autoconf{a}=20automake{a}=20autopoint{a}=20autotools-dev{a}=20bash-co=
mpletion{a}=20bsdextrautils{a}=20ca-certificates{a}=20cfortran{a}=20chrpath=
{a}=20cmake{a}=20comerr-dev{a}=20debhelper{a}=20dh-autoreconf{a}=20dh-pytho=
n{a}=20dh-strip-nondeterminism{a}=20dirmngr{a}=20doxygen{a}=20dwz{a}=20file=
{a}=20fontconfig{a}=20fontconfig-config{a}=20fonts-dejavu-core{a}=20fonts-d=
ejavu-mono{a}=20gettext{a}=20gettext-base{a}=20gnupg{a}=20gnupg-l10n{a}=20g=
pg{a}=20gpg-agent{a}=20gpgconf{a}=20gpgsm{a}=20graphviz{a}=20groff-base{a}=
=20hdf5-helpers{a}=20icu-devtools{a}=20intltool-debian{a}=20krb5-multidev{a=
}=20libabsl20260526{a}=20libacl1-dev{a}=20libaec-dev{a}=20libaec0{a}=20liba=
om-dev{a}=20libaom3{a}=20libarchive-dev{a}=20libarchive-zip-perl{a}=20libar=
chive13t64{a}=20libarmadillo-dev{a}=20libarmadillo15{a}=20libarpack2-dev{a}=
=20libarpack2t64{a}=20libassuan-dev{a}=20libassuan9{a}=20libattr1-dev{a}=20=
libavif-dev{a}=20libavif16{a}=20libblas-dev{a}=20libblas3{a}=20libblosc-dev=
{a}=20libblosc1{a}=20libbrotli-dev{a}=20libbz2-dev{a}=20libcairo2{a}=20libc=
dt6{a}=20libcfitsio-dev{a}=20libcfitsio10t64{a}=20libcgraph8{a}=20libclang-=
cpp21{a}=20libclang1-21{a}=20libcurl3t64-gnutls{a}=20libcurl4-gnutls{a}=20l=
ibcurl4-openssl-dev{a}=20libdatrie1{a}=20libdav1d-dev{a}=20libdav1d7{a}=20l=
ibde265-0{a}=20libdebhelper-perl{a}=20libdeflate-dev{a}=20libdeflate0{a}=20=
libedit2{a}=20libelf1t64{a}=20libevent-2.1-7t64{a}=20libexpat1{a}=20libexpa=
t1-dev{a}=20libexprtk-dev{a}=20libext2fs-dev{a}=20libfile-stripnondetermini=
sm-perl{a}=20libfmt10{a}=20libfontconfig-dev{a}=20libfontconfig1{a}=20libfr=
eetype-dev{a}=20libfreetype6{a}=20libfreexl-dev{a}=20libfreexl1{a}=20libfri=
bidi0{a}=20libfyba-dev{a}=20libfyba0t64{a}=20libgav1-2{a}=20libgd3{a}=20lib=
geos-c1t64{a}=20libgeos-dev{a}=20libgeos3.15.0{a}=20libgeotiff-dev{a}=20lib=
geotiff5{a}=20libgfortran5{a}=20libgif-dev{a}=20libgif7{a}=20libglib2.0-0t6=
4{a}=20libgmp-dev{a}=20libgnutls-dane0t64{a}=20libgnutls28-dev{a}=20libgnut=
ls30t64{a}=20libgpg-error-dev{a}=20libgpgme-dev{a}=20libgpgme45{a}=20libgpg=
mepp-dev{a}=20libgpgmepp7{a}=20libgraphite2-3{a}=20libgssrpc4t64{a}=20libgv=
c7{a}=20libgvplugin-gd8{a}=20libgvplugin-pango8{a}=20libgvpr2{a}=20libharfb=
uzz0b{a}=20libhdf4-11{a}=20libhdf4-dev{a}=20libhdf5-320{a}=20libhdf5-cpp-32=
0{a}=20libhdf5-dev{a}=20libhdf5-fortran-320{a}=20libhdf5-hl-320{a}=20libhdf=
5-hl-cpp-320{a}=20libhdf5-hl-fortran-320{a}=20libheif-dev{a}=20libheif-plug=
in-dav1d{a}=20libheif-plugin-libde265{a}=20libheif1{a}=20libhwy-dev{a}=20li=
bhwy1t64{a}=20libicu-dev{a}=20libicu78{a}=20libidn2-dev{a}=20libimagequant0=
{a}=20libjbig-dev{a}=20libjbig0{a}=20libjpeg-dev{a}=20libjpeg62-turbo{a}=20=
libjpeg62-turbo-dev{a}=20libjs-sphinxdoc{a}=20libjson-c-dev{a}=20libjsoncpp=
26{a}=20libjxl-dev{a}=20libjxl0.11{a}=20libkadm5clnt-mit12{a}=20libkadm5srv=
-mit12{a}=20libkdb5-10t64{a}=20libkrb5-dev{a}=20libksba8{a}=20liblapack-dev=
{a}=20liblapack3{a}=20liblcms2-2{a}=20liblcms2-dev{a}=20libldap-dev{a}=20li=
blerc-dev{a}=20liblerc4{a}=20libllvm21{a}=20libltdl7{a}=20liblz4-dev{a}=20l=
iblzma-dev{a}=20libmagic-mgc{a}=20libmagic1t64{a}=20libmariadb-dev{a}=20lib=
mariadb-dev-compat{a}=20libmariadb3{a}=20libminizip-dev{a}=20libminizip1t64=
{a}=20libmuparser-dev{a}=20libmuparser2v5{a}=20libnetcdf-dev{a}=20libnetcdf=
22{a}=20libnghttp2-dev{a}=20libnghttp3-dev{a}=20libngtcp2-crypto-gnutls8{a}=
=20libngtcp2-crypto-ossl-dev{a}=20libngtcp2-dev{a}=20libnpth0t64{a}=20libns=
pr4{a}=20libnspr4-dev{a}=20libnss3{a}=20libnss3-dev{a}=20libodbc2{a}=20libo=
dbccr2{a}=20libodbcinst2{a}=20libopenjp2-7{a}=20libopenjp2-7-dev{a}=20libp1=
1-kit-dev{a}=20libpango-1.0-0{a}=20libpangocairo-1.0-0{a}=20libpangoft2-1.0=
-0{a}=20libpathplan4{a}=20libpcre2-16-0{a}=20libpcre2-32-0{a}=20libpcre2-de=
v{a}=20libpcre2-posix3{a}=20libpipeline1{a}=20libpixman-1-0{a}=20libpkgconf=
7{a}=20libpng-dev{a}=20libpng16-16t64{a}=20libpoppler-dev{a}=20libpoppler-p=
rivate-dev{a}=20libpoppler162{a}=20libpq-dev{a}=20libpq5{a}=20libproc2-1{a}=
=20libproj-dev{a}=20libproj25{a}=20libpsl-dev{a}=20libpython3-all-dev{a}=20=
libpython3-dev{a}=20libpython3-stdlib{a}=20libpython3.14{a}=20libpython3.14=
-dev{a}=20libpython3.14-minimal{a}=20libpython3.14-stdlib{a}=20libqhull-dev=
{a}=20libqhull-r8.0{a}=20libqhull8.0{a}=20libqhullcpp8.0{a}=20librav1e-dev{=
a}=20librav1e0.8{a}=20libreadline8t64{a}=20librhash1{a}=20librtmp-dev{a}=20=
librtmp1{a}=20librttopo-dev{a}=20librttopo1{a}=20libsharpyuv-dev{a}=20libsh=
arpyuv0{a}=20libsnappy1v5{a}=20libspatialite-dev{a}=20libspatialite8t64{a}=
=20libspdlog1.15{a}=20libsqlite3-dev{a}=20libssh2-1-dev{a}=20libssl-dev{a}=
=20libsuperlu-dev{a}=20libsuperlu7{a}=20libsvtav1enc-dev{a}=20libsvtav1enc4=
{a}=20libsz2{a}=20libtasn1-6{a}=20libtasn1-6-dev{a}=20libthai-data{a}=20lib=
thai0{a}=20libtiff-dev{a}=20libtiff6{a}=20libtiffxx6{a}=20libtool{a}=20libu=
chardet0{a}=20libunbound8{a}=20libunistring-dev{a}=20liburiparser-dev{a}=20=
liburiparser1{a}=20libuv1t64{a}=20libwebp-dev{a}=20libwebp7{a}=20libwebpdec=
oder3{a}=20libwebpdemux2{a}=20libwebpmux3{a}=20libx11-6{a}=20libx11-data{a}=
=20libxau6{a}=20libxcb-render0{a}=20libxcb-shm0{a}=20libxcb1{a}=20libxdmcp6=
{a}=20libxdot4{a}=20libxerces-c-dev{a}=20libxerces-c3.2t64{a}=20libxext6{a}=
=20libxml2-16{a}=20libxml2-dev{a}=20libxpm4{a}=20libxrender1{a}=20libxxhash=
-dev{a}=20libyaml-0-2{a}=20libyuv-dev{a}=20libyuv0{a}=20libz3-4{a}=20libzst=
d-dev{a}=20m4{a}=20man-db{a}=20mariadb-common{a}=20media-types{a}=20mysql-c=
ommon{a}=20netcdf-bin{a}=20nettle-dev{a}=20openssl{a}=20pinentry-curses{a}=
=20pkg-kde-tools{a}=20pkgconf{a}=20pkgconf-bin{a}=20po-debconf{a}=20procps{=
a}=20proj-data{a}=20python3{a}=20python3-all{a}=20python3-all-dev{a}=20pyth=
on3-autocommand{a}=20python3-debian{a}=20python3-dev{a}=20python3-inflect{a=
}=20python3-jaraco.context{a}=20python3-jaraco.functools{a}=20python3-jarac=
o.text{a}=20python3-minimal{a}=20python3-more-itertools{a}=20python3-numpy{=
a}=20python3-numpy-dev{a}=20python3-packaging{a}=20python3-pip{a}=20python3=
-pkg-resources{a}=20python3-setuptools{a}=20python3-typeguard{a}=20python3-=
typing-extensions{a}=20python3-wheel{a}=20python3-yaml{a}=20python3-zipp{a}=
=20python3.14{a}=20python3.14-dev{a}=20python3.14-minimal{a}=20swig{a}=20un=
ixodbc-common{a}=20unixodbc-dev{a}=20uuid-dev{a}=20zlib1g-dev{a}=20
The=20following=20packages=20are=20RECOMMENDED=20but=20will=20NOT=20be=20in=
stalled:
=20=20bzip2-doc=20curl=20flang-18=20flang-19=20flang-21=20flang-22=20flang-=
23=20fonts-liberation=20gfortran=20gnupg-utils=20gpg-wks-client=20lfortran=
=20libarchive-cpio-perl=20libcfitsio-doc=20libglib2.0-data=20libgpgmepp-doc=
=20libheif-plugin-aomenc=20libheif-plugin-x265=20libltdl-dev=20libmail-send=
mail-perl=20libpng-tools=20libtasn1-doc=20libwww-perl=20linux-sysctl-defaul=
ts=20lynx=20poppler-data=20psmisc=20shared-mime-info=20wget=20xdg-user-dirs=
=20
0=20packages=20upgraded,=20336=20newly=20installed,=200=20to=20remove=20and=
=200=20not=20upgraded.
Need=20to=20get=201878=20kB/246=20MB=20of=20archives.=20After=20unpacking=
=201042=20MB=20will=20be=20used.
Writing=20extended=20state=20information...
Get:=201=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libcurl3t64=
-gnutls=20amd64=208.22.0-1=20[17.8=20kB]
Get:=202=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libgeos3.15=
.0=20amd64=203.15.0-1=20[1225=20kB]
Get:=203=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libgeos-c1t=
64=20amd64=203.15.0-1=20[148=20kB]
Get:=204=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libgeos-dev=
=20amd64=203.15.0-1=20[64.2=20kB]
Get:=205=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libnspr4-de=
v=20amd64=202:4.40-1=20[212=20kB]
Get:=206=20http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian=20sid/main=20amd64=20libnss3-dev=
=20amd64=202:3.128-1=20[211=20kB]
Fetched=201878=20kB=20in=200s=20(9110=20kB/s)
Preconfiguring=20packages=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libexpat1:amd64.
(Reading=20database=20...=20
(Reading=20database=20...=205%
(Reading=20database=20...=2010%
(Reading=20database=20...=2015%
(Reading=20database=20...=2020%
(Reading=20database=20...=2025%
(Reading=20database=20...=2030%
(Reading=20database=20...=2035%
(Reading=20database=20...=2040%
(Reading=20database=20...=2045%
(Reading=20database=20...=2050%
(Reading=20database=20...=2055%
(Reading=20database=20...=2060%
(Reading=20database=20...=2065%
(Reading=20database=20...=2070%
(Reading=20database=20...=2075%
(Reading=20database=20...=2080%
(Reading=20database=20...=2085%
(Reading=20database=20...=2090%
(Reading=20database=20...=2095%
(Reading=20database=20...=20100%
(Reading=20database=20...=2018425=20files=20and=20directories=20currently=
=20installed.)
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../libexpat1_2.8.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libexpat1:amd64=20(2.8.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3.14-minimal:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../libpython3.14-minimal_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpython3.14-minimal:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3.14-minimal.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../python3.14-minimal_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3.14-minimal=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3.14-minimal:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libexpat1:amd64=20(2.8.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3.14-minimal=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-minimal.
(Reading=20database=20...=20
(Reading=20database=20...=205%
(Reading=20database=20...=2010%
(Reading=20database=20...=2015%
(Reading=20database=20...=2020%
(Reading=20database=20...=2025%
(Reading=20database=20...=2030%
(Reading=20database=20...=2035%
(Reading=20database=20...=2040%
(Reading=20database=20...=2045%
(Reading=20database=20...=2050%
(Reading=20database=20...=2055%
(Reading=20database=20...=2060%
(Reading=20database=20...=2065%
(Reading=20database=20...=2070%
(Reading=20database=20...=2075%
(Reading=20database=20...=2080%
(Reading=20database=20...=2085%
(Reading=20database=20...=2090%
(Reading=20database=20...=2095%
(Reading=20database=20...=20100%
(Reading=20database=20...=2018780=20files=20and=20directories=20currently=
=20installed.)
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../0-python3-minimal_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-minimal=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20media-types.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../1-media-types_14.0.0_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20media-types=20(14.0.0)=20...
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../2-libreadline8t64_8.3-4_amd64.deb=20...
Adding=20'diversion=20of=20/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhistory.so.8=20to=20/li=
b/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhistory.so.8.usr-is-merged=20by=20libreadline8t64'
Adding=20'diversion=20of=20/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhistory.so.8.2=20to=20/=
lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhistory.so.8.2.usr-is-merged=20by=20libreadline8t64'
Adding=20'diversion=20of=20/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.8=20to=20/l=
ib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.8.usr-is-merged=20by=20libreadline8t64'
Adding=20'diversion=20of=20/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.8.2=20to=20=
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.8.2.usr-is-merged=20by=20libreadline8t=
64'
Unpacking=20libreadline8t64:amd64=20(8.3-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3.14-stdlib:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../3-libpython3.14-stdlib_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libpython3.14-stdlib:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3.14.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../4-python3.14_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3.14=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3-stdlib:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../5-libpython3-stdlib_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpython3-stdlib:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-minimal=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3.
(Reading=20database=20...=20
(Reading=20database=20...=205%
(Reading=20database=20...=2010%
(Reading=20database=20...=2015%
(Reading=20database=20...=2020%
(Reading=20database=20...=2025%
(Reading=20database=20...=2030%
(Reading=20database=20...=2035%
(Reading=20database=20...=2040%
(Reading=20database=20...=2045%
(Reading=20database=20...=2050%
(Reading=20database=20...=2055%
(Reading=20database=20...=2060%
(Reading=20database=20...=2065%
(Reading=20database=20...=2070%
(Reading=20database=20...=2075%
(Reading=20database=20...=2080%
(Reading=20database=20...=2085%
(Reading=20database=20...=2090%
(Reading=20database=20...=2095%
(Reading=20database=20...=20100%
(Reading=20database=20...=2019269=20files=20and=20directories=20currently=
=20installed.)
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../000-python3_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-numpy-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../001-python3-numpy-dev_1%3a2.4.6+ds-4_amd64.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20python3-numpy-dev:amd64=20(1:2.4.6+ds-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libblas3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../002-libblas3_3.12.1-8_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libblas3:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgfortran5:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../003-libgfortran5_16.2.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgfortran5:amd64=20(16.2.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblapack3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../004-liblapack3_3.12.1-8_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblapack3:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-numpy.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../005-python3-numpy_1%3a2.4.6+ds-4_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20python3-numpy=20(1:2.4.6+ds-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libproc2-1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../006-libproc2-1_2%3a4.0.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libproc2-1:amd64=20(2:4.0.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20procps.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../007-procps_2%3a4.0.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20procps=20(2:4.0.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20bash-completion.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../008-bash-completion_1%3a2.16.0-8_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20bash-completion=20(1:2.16.0-8)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20openssl.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../009-openssl_3.6.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20openssl=20(3.6.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20ca-certificates.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../010-ca-certificates_20260816_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20ca-certificates=20(20260816)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmagic-mgc.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../011-libmagic-mgc_1%3a5.47-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libmagic-mgc=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmagic1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../012-libmagic1t64_1%3a5.47-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libmagic1t64:amd64=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20file.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../013-file_1%3a5.47-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20file=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gettext-base.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../014-gettext-base_1.0-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gettext-base=20(1.0-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libuchardet0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../015-libuchardet0_0.0.8-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libuchardet0:amd64=20(0.0.8-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20groff-base.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../016-groff-base_1.24.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20groff-base=20(1.24.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20bsdextrautils.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../017-bsdextrautils_2.42.2-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20bsdextrautils=20(2.42.2-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpipeline1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../018-libpipeline1_1.5.8-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpipeline1:amd64=20(1.5.8-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20man-db.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../019-man-db_2.13.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20man-db=20(2.13.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20m4.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../020-m4_1.4.21-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20m4=20(1.4.21-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20autoconf.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../021-autoconf_2.73-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20autoconf=20(2.73-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20autotools-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../022-autotools-dev_20240727.1+nmu1_all.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20autotools-dev=20(20240727.1+nmu1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20automake.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../023-automake_1%3a1.18.1-4_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20automake=20(1:1.18.1-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20autopoint.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../024-autopoint_1.0-3_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20autopoint=20(1.0-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20cfortran.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../025-cfortran_20210827-1.1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20cfortran=20(20210827-1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20chrpath.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../026-chrpath_0.18-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20chrpath=20(0.18-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxml2-16:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../027-libxml2-16_2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libxml2-16:amd64=20(2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarchive13t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../028-libarchive13t64_3.8.9-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarchive13t64:amd64=20(3.8.9-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjsoncpp26:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../029-libjsoncpp26_1.9.8-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjsoncpp26:amd64=20(1.9.8-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librhash1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../030-librhash1_1.4.6-1.1+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librhash1:amd64=20(1.4.6-1.1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libuv1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../031-libuv1t64_1.52.1-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libuv1t64:amd64=20(1.52.1-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20cmake.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../032-cmake_4.3.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20cmake=20(4.3.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20comerr-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../033-comerr-dev_2.1-1.47.4-1+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20comerr-dev:amd64=20(2.1-1.47.4-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdebhelper-perl.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../034-libdebhelper-perl_14.3_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdebhelper-perl=20(14.3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtool.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../035-libtool_2.6.2-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtool=20(2.6.2-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20dh-autoreconf.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../036-dh-autoreconf_22_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20dh-autoreconf=20(22)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarchive-zip-perl.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../037-libarchive-zip-perl_1.68-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarchive-zip-perl=20(1.68-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfile-stripnondeterminism=
-perl.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../038-libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl_1.15.1-1=
_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl=20(1.15.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20dh-strip-nondeterminism.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../039-dh-strip-nondeterminism_1.15.1-1_all.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20dh-strip-nondeterminism=20(1.15.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libelf1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../040-libelf1t64_0.196-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libelf1t64:amd64=20(0.196-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20dwz.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../041-dwz_0.17-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20dwz=20(0.17-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gettext.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../042-gettext_1.0-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gettext=20(1.0-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20intltool-debian.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../043-intltool-debian_0.35.0+20060710.6_all.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20intltool-debian=20(0.35.0+20060710.6)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20po-debconf.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../044-po-debconf_1.0.22_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20po-debconf=20(1.0.22)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20debhelper.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../045-debhelper_14.3_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20debhelper=20(14.3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20dh-python.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../046-dh-python_7.20260623_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20dh-python=20(7.20260623)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libassuan9:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../047-libassuan9_3.0.2-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libassuan9:amd64=20(3.0.2-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gpgconf.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../048-gpgconf_2.4.9-7+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gpgconf=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtasn1-6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../049-libtasn1-6_4.21.0-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtasn1-6:amd64=20(4.21.0-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgnutls30t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../050-libgnutls30t64_3.8.13-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgnutls30t64:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libksba8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../051-libksba8_1.8.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libksba8:amd64=20(1.8.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnpth0t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../052-libnpth0t64_1.8-3+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnpth0t64:amd64=20(1.8-3+b2)=20...
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../053-dirmngr_2.4.9-7+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20dirmngr=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libedit2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../054-libedit2_3.1-20260512-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libedit2:amd64=20(3.1-20260512-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libz3-4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../055-libz3-4_4.13.3-1.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libz3-4:amd64=20(4.13.3-1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libllvm21:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../056-libllvm21_1%3a21.1.8-10_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libllvm21:amd64=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libclang-cpp21.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../057-libclang-cpp21_1%3a21.1.8-10_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libclang-cpp21=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libclang1-21.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../058-libclang1-21_1%3a21.1.8-10_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libclang1-21=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfmt10:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../059-libfmt10_10.1.1+ds1-4+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfmt10:amd64=20(10.1.1+ds1-4+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libspdlog1.15:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../060-libspdlog1.15_1%3a1.15.3+ds-1+b2_amd64.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20libspdlog1.15:amd64=20(1:1.15.3+ds-1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20doxygen.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../061-doxygen_1.15.0+ds1-1.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20doxygen=20(1.15.0+ds1-1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpng16-16t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../062-libpng16-16t64_1.6.58-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpng16-16t64:amd64=20(1.6.58-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfreetype6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../063-libfreetype6_2.14.3+dfsg-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfreetype6:amd64=20(2.14.3+dfsg-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20fonts-dejavu-mono.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../064-fonts-dejavu-mono_2.37-9_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20fonts-dejavu-mono=20(2.37-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20fonts-dejavu-core.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../065-fonts-dejavu-core_2.37-9_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20fonts-dejavu-core=20(2.37-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20fontconfig-config.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../066-fontconfig-config_2.17.1-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20fontconfig-config=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfontconfig1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../067-libfontconfig1_2.17.1-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfontconfig1:amd64=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20fontconfig.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../068-fontconfig_2.17.1-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20fontconfig=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gnupg-l10n.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../069-gnupg-l10n_2.4.9-7_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gnupg-l10n=20(2.4.9-7)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gpg.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../070-gpg_2.4.9-7+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gpg=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20pinentry-curses.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../071-pinentry-curses_1.3.3-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20pinentry-curses=20(1.3.3-3)=20...
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../072-gpg-agent_2.4.9-7+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gpg-agent=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gpgsm.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../073-gpgsm_2.4.9-7+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gpgsm=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20gnupg.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../074-gnupg_2.4.9-7_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20gnupg=20(2.4.9-7)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcdt6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../075-libcdt6_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcdt6:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcgraph8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../076-libcgraph8_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcgraph8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libltdl7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../077-libltdl7_2.6.2-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libltdl7:amd64=20(2.6.2-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpathplan4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../078-libpathplan4_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpathplan4:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxdot4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../079-libxdot4_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxdot4:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgvc7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../080-libgvc7_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgvc7:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgvpr2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../081-libgvpr2_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgvpr2:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpixman-1-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../082-libpixman-1-0_0.46.4-1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpixman-1-0:amd64=20(0.46.4-1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxau6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../083-libxau6_1%3a1.0.11-1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxau6:amd64=20(1:1.0.11-1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxdmcp6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../084-libxdmcp6_1%3a1.1.5-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxdmcp6:amd64=20(1:1.1.5-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxcb1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../085-libxcb1_1.17.0-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxcb1:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libx11-data.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../086-libx11-data_2%3a1.8.13-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libx11-data=20(2:1.8.13-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libx11-6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../087-libx11-6_2%3a1.8.13-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libx11-6:amd64=20(2:1.8.13-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxcb-render0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../088-libxcb-render0_1.17.0-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxcb-render0:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxcb-shm0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../089-libxcb-shm0_1.17.0-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxcb-shm0:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxext6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../090-libxext6_2%3a1.3.4-1+b4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxext6:amd64=20(2:1.3.4-1+b4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxrender1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../091-libxrender1_1%3a0.9.12-1+b2_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libxrender1:amd64=20(1:0.9.12-1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcairo2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../092-libcairo2_1.18.4-3+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcairo2:amd64=20(1.18.4-3+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libaom3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../093-libaom3_3.14.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libaom3:amd64=20(3.14.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdav1d7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../094-libdav1d7_1.5.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdav1d7:amd64=20(1.5.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libabsl20260526:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../095-libabsl20260526_20260526.0-2_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libabsl20260526:amd64=20(20260526.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgav1-2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../096-libgav1-2_0.20.0-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgav1-2:amd64=20(0.20.0-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librav1e0.8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../097-librav1e0.8_0.8.1-11_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librav1e0.8:amd64=20(0.8.1-11)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsvtav1enc4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../098-libsvtav1enc4_4.1.0+dfsg-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libsvtav1enc4:amd64=20(4.1.0+dfsg-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjpeg62-turbo:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../099-libjpeg62-turbo_1%3a3.1.3-4_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libjpeg62-turbo:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libyuv0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../100-libyuv0_0.0.1959.20260817-1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libyuv0:amd64=20(0.0.1959.20260817-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libavif16:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../101-libavif16_1.4.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libavif16:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsharpyuv0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../102-libsharpyuv0_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libsharpyuv0:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libde265-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../103-libde265-0_1.1.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libde265-0:amd64=20(1.1.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libheif-plugin-libde265:amd=
64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../104-libheif-plugin-libde265_1.23.2-1_amd64.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20libheif-plugin-libde265:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libheif-plugin-dav1d:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../105-libheif-plugin-dav1d_1.23.2-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libheif-plugin-dav1d:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libheif1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../106-libheif1_1.23.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libheif1:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libimagequant0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../107-libimagequant0_4.4.1-1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libimagequant0:amd64=20(4.4.1-1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdeflate0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../108-libdeflate0_1.25-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdeflate0:amd64=20(1.25-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjbig0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../109-libjbig0_2.1-6.1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjbig0:amd64=20(2.1-6.1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblerc4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../110-liblerc4_4.2.0+ds-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblerc4:amd64=20(4.2.0+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libwebp7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../111-libwebp7_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libwebp7:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtiff6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../112-libtiff6_4.7.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtiff6:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxpm4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../113-libxpm4_1%3a3.5.19-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxpm4:amd64=20(1:3.5.19-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgd3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../114-libgd3_2.3.3-14_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgd3:amd64=20(2.3.3-14)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgvplugin-gd8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../115-libgvplugin-gd8_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libgvplugin-gd8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libglib2.0-0t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../116-libglib2.0-0t64_2.89.4-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libglib2.0-0t64:amd64=20(2.89.4-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfribidi0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../117-libfribidi0_1.0.16-5+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfribidi0:amd64=20(1.0.16-5+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgraphite2-3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../118-libgraphite2-3_1.3.15-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgraphite2-3:amd64=20(1.3.15-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libharfbuzz0b:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../119-libharfbuzz0b_12.3.2-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libharfbuzz0b:amd64=20(12.3.2-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libthai-data.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../120-libthai-data_0.1.30-3_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libthai-data=20(0.1.30-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdatrie1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../121-libdatrie1_0.2.14-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdatrie1:amd64=20(0.2.14-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libthai0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../122-libthai0_0.1.30-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libthai0:amd64=20(0.1.30-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpango-1.0-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../123-libpango-1.0-0_1.58.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpango-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpangoft2-1.0-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../124-libpangoft2-1.0-0_1.58.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpangoft2-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpangocairo-1.0-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../125-libpangocairo-1.0-0_1.58.0-1_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libpangocairo-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgvplugin-pango8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../126-libgvplugin-pango8_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libgvplugin-pango8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20graphviz.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../127-graphviz_14.1.2-1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20graphviz=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20hdf5-helpers.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../128-hdf5-helpers_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20hdf5-helpers=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libicu78:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../129-libicu78_78.3-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libicu78:amd64=20(78.3-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20icu-devtools.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../130-icu-devtools_78.3-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20icu-devtools=20(78.3-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgssrpc4t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../131-libgssrpc4t64_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgssrpc4t64:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libkadm5clnt-mit12:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../132-libkadm5clnt-mit12_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libkadm5clnt-mit12:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libkdb5-10t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../133-libkdb5-10t64_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libkdb5-10t64:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libkadm5srv-mit12:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../134-libkadm5srv-mit12_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libkadm5srv-mit12:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20krb5-multidev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../135-krb5-multidev_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20krb5-multidev:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libattr1-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../136-libattr1-dev_1%3a2.6.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libattr1-dev:amd64=20(1:2.6.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libacl1-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../137-libacl1-dev_2.4.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libacl1-dev:amd64=20(2.4.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libaec0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../138-libaec0_1.1.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libaec0:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsz2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../139-libsz2_1.1.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libsz2:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libaec-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../140-libaec-dev_1.1.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libaec-dev:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libaom-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../141-libaom-dev_3.14.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libaom-dev:amd64=20(3.14.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libbz2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../142-libbz2-dev_1.0.8-6+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libbz2-dev:amd64=20(1.0.8-6+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libext2fs-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../143-libext2fs-dev_1.47.4-1+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libext2fs-dev:amd64=20(1.47.4-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxxhash-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../144-libxxhash-dev_0.8.3-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxxhash-dev:amd64=20(0.8.3-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblz4-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../145-liblz4-dev_1.10.0-10_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblz4-dev:amd64=20(1.10.0-10)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblzma-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../146-liblzma-dev_5.8.3-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblzma-dev:amd64=20(5.8.3-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20zlib1g-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../147-zlib1g-dev_1%3a1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3_amd=
64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20zlib1g-dev:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxml2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../148-libxml2-dev_2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libxml2-dev:amd64=20(2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libzstd-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../149-libzstd-dev_1.5.7+dfsg-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libzstd-dev:amd64=20(1.5.7+dfsg-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgmp-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../150-libgmp-dev_2%3a6.3.0+dfsg-5+b2_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libgmp-dev:amd64=20(2:6.3.0+dfsg-5+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20nettle-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../151-nettle-dev_3.10.2-1+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20nettle-dev:amd64=20(3.10.2-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarchive-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../152-libarchive-dev_3.8.9-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarchive-dev:amd64=20(3.8.9-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarpack2t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../153-libarpack2t64_3.9.1-6+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarpack2t64:amd64=20(3.9.1-6+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsuperlu7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../154-libsuperlu7_7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libsuperlu7:amd64=20(7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarmadillo15.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../155-libarmadillo15_1%3a15.2.1+dfsg-2_amd64.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20libarmadillo15=20(1:15.2.1+dfsg-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libblas-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../156-libblas-dev_3.12.1-8_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libblas-dev:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblapack-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../157-liblapack-dev_3.12.1-8_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblapack-dev:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarpack2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../158-libarpack2-dev_3.9.1-6+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarpack2-dev:amd64=20(3.9.1-6+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-320:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../159-libhdf5-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-fortran-320:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../160-libhdf5-fortran-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.=
deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-fortran-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-hl-320:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../161-libhdf5-hl-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-hl-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-hl-fortran-320:amd6=
4.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../162-libhdf5-hl-fortran-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd=
64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-hl-fortran-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-cpp-320:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../163-libhdf5-cpp-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-cpp-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-hl-cpp-320:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../164-libhdf5-hl-cpp-320_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.d=
eb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-hl-cpp-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjpeg62-turbo-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../165-libjpeg62-turbo-dev_1%3a3.1.3-4_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libjpeg62-turbo-dev:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjpeg-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../166-libjpeg-dev_1%3a3.1.3-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjpeg-dev:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libbrotli-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../167-libbrotli-dev_1.2.0-4+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libbrotli-dev:amd64=20(1.2.0-4+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libidn2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../168-libidn2-dev_2.3.8-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libidn2-dev:amd64=20(2.3.8-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libkrb5-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../169-libkrb5-dev_1.22.1-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libkrb5-dev:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libldap-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../170-libldap-dev_2.6.14+dfsg-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libldap-dev:amd64=20(2.6.14+dfsg-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpkgconf7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../171-libpkgconf7_2.5.1-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpkgconf7:amd64=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20pkgconf-bin.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../172-pkgconf-bin_2.5.1-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20pkgconf-bin=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20pkgconf:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../173-pkgconf_2.5.1-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20pkgconf:amd64=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnghttp2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../174-libnghttp2-dev_1.70.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnghttp2-dev:amd64=20(1.70.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnghttp3-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../175-libnghttp3-dev_1.17.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnghttp3-dev:amd64=20(1.17.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libngtcp2-crypto-ossl-dev:a=
md64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../176-libngtcp2-crypto-ossl-dev_1.24.0-1_amd64.=
deb=20...
Unpacking=20libngtcp2-crypto-ossl-dev:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libngtcp2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../177-libngtcp2-dev_1.24.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libngtcp2-dev:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libunistring-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../178-libunistring-dev_1.4.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libunistring-dev:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpsl-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../179-libpsl-dev_0.23.3-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpsl-dev:amd64=20(0.23.3-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librtmp1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../180-librtmp1_2.6-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librtmp1:amd64=20(2.6-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libevent-2.1-7t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../181-libevent-2.1-7t64_2.1.13-stable-1_amd64.d=
eb=20...
Unpacking=20libevent-2.1-7t64:amd64=20(2.1.13-stable-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libunbound8:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../182-libunbound8_1.26.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libunbound8:amd64=20(1.26.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgnutls-dane0t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../183-libgnutls-dane0t64_3.8.13-1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libgnutls-dane0t64:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libp11-kit-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../184-libp11-kit-dev_0.26.5-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libp11-kit-dev:amd64=20(0.26.5-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtasn1-6-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../185-libtasn1-6-dev_4.21.0-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtasn1-6-dev:amd64=20(4.21.0-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgnutls28-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../186-libgnutls28-dev_3.8.13-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgnutls28-dev:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librtmp-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../187-librtmp-dev_2.6-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librtmp-dev:amd64=20(2.6-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libssl-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../188-libssl-dev_3.6.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libssl-dev:amd64=20(3.6.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libssh2-1-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../189-libssh2-1-dev_1.11.1-6_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libssh2-1-dev:amd64=20(1.11.1-6)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcurl4-openssl-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../190-libcurl4-openssl-dev_8.22.0-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libcurl4-openssl-dev:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf5-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../191-libhdf5-dev_2.2.0+repack-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf5-dev=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsuperlu-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../192-libsuperlu-dev_7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libsuperlu-dev:amd64=20(7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libarmadillo-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../193-libarmadillo-dev_1%3a15.2.1+dfsg-2_amd64.=
deb=20...
Unpacking=20libarmadillo-dev=20(1:15.2.1+dfsg-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgpg-error-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../194-libgpg-error-dev_1.61-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgpg-error-dev:amd64=20(1.61-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libassuan-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../195-libassuan-dev_3.0.2-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libassuan-dev=20(3.0.2-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdav1d-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../196-libdav1d-dev_1.5.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdav1d-dev:amd64=20(1.5.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librav1e-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../197-librav1e-dev_0.8.1-11_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librav1e-dev:amd64=20(0.8.1-11)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsvtav1enc-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../198-libsvtav1enc-dev_4.1.0+dfsg-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libsvtav1enc-dev:amd64=20(4.1.0+dfsg-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libyuv-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../199-libyuv-dev_0.0.1959.20260817-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libyuv-dev:amd64=20(0.0.1959.20260817-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libavif-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../200-libavif-dev_1.4.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libavif-dev:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsnappy1v5:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../201-libsnappy1v5_1.2.2-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libsnappy1v5:amd64=20(1.2.2-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libblosc1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../202-libblosc1_1.21.5+ds-2+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libblosc1:amd64=20(1.21.5+ds-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libblosc-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../203-libblosc-dev_1.21.5+ds-2+b2_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libblosc-dev:amd64=20(1.21.5+ds-2+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libngtcp2-crypto-gnutls8:am=
d64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../204-libngtcp2-crypto-gnutls8_1.24.0-1_amd64.d=
eb=20...
Unpacking=20libngtcp2-crypto-gnutls8:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcurl4-gnutls:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../205-libcurl4-gnutls_8.22.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcurl4-gnutls:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcfitsio10t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../206-libcfitsio10t64_4.7.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcfitsio10t64:amd64=20(4.7.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcfitsio-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../207-libcfitsio-dev_4.7.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libcfitsio-dev:amd64=20(4.7.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libcurl3t64-gnutls:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../208-libcurl3t64-gnutls_8.22.0-1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libcurl3t64-gnutls:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libdeflate-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../209-libdeflate-dev_1.25-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libdeflate-dev:amd64=20(1.25-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libexpat1-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../210-libexpat1-dev_2.8.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libexpat1-dev:amd64=20(2.8.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libexprtk-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../211-libexprtk-dev_0.0.3-4_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libexprtk-dev=20(0.0.3-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpng-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../212-libpng-dev_1.6.58-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpng-dev:amd64=20(1.6.58-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfreetype-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../213-libfreetype-dev_2.14.3+dfsg-2_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libfreetype-dev:amd64=20(2.14.3+dfsg-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20uuid-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../214-uuid-dev_2.42.2-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20uuid-dev:amd64=20(2.42.2-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfontconfig-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../215-libfontconfig-dev_2.17.1-5_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfontconfig-dev:amd64=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libminizip1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../216-libminizip1t64_1%3a1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3=
_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libminizip1t64:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfreexl1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../217-libfreexl1_2.0.0-1+b4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfreexl1:amd64=20(2.0.0-1+b4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libminizip-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../218-libminizip-dev_1%3a1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3=
_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libminizip-dev:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfreexl-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../219-libfreexl-dev_2.0.0-1+b4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfreexl-dev:amd64=20(2.0.0-1+b4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfyba0t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../220-libfyba0t64_4.1.1-11+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfyba0t64:amd64=20(4.1.1-11+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfyba-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../221-libfyba-dev_4.1.1-11+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfyba-dev:amd64=20(4.1.1-11+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgeos3.15.0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../222-libgeos3.15.0_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgeos3.15.0:amd64=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgeos-c1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../223-libgeos-c1t64_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgeos-c1t64:amd64=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgeos-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../224-libgeos-dev_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgeos-dev=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20proj-data.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../225-proj-data_9.8.1-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20proj-data=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libproj25:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../226-libproj25_9.8.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libproj25:amd64=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgeotiff5:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../227-libgeotiff5_1.7.4-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgeotiff5:amd64=20(1.7.4-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsqlite3-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../228-libsqlite3-dev_3.53.4-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libsqlite3-dev:amd64=20(3.53.4-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjbig-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../229-libjbig-dev_2.1-6.1+b3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjbig-dev:amd64=20(2.1-6.1+b3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libwebpdemux2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../230-libwebpdemux2_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libwebpdemux2:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libwebpmux3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../231-libwebpmux3_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libwebpmux3:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libwebpdecoder3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../232-libwebpdecoder3_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libwebpdecoder3:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libsharpyuv-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../233-libsharpyuv-dev_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20libsharpyuv-dev:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libwebp-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../234-libwebp-dev_1.5.0-0.1+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libwebp-dev:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtiffxx6:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../235-libtiffxx6_4.7.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtiffxx6:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblerc-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../236-liblerc-dev_4.2.0+ds-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblerc-dev:amd64=20(4.2.0+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libtiff-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../237-libtiff-dev_4.7.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libtiff-dev:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libproj-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../238-libproj-dev_9.8.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libproj-dev:amd64=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgeotiff-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../239-libgeotiff-dev_1.7.4-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgeotiff-dev:amd64=20(1.7.4-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgif7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../240-libgif7_6.1.3-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgif7:amd64=20(6.1.3-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgif-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../241-libgif-dev_6.1.3-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgif-dev:amd64=20(6.1.3-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgpgme45:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../242-libgpgme45_2.1.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgpgme45:amd64=20(2.1.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgpgme-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../243-libgpgme-dev_2.1.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgpgme-dev=20(2.1.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgpgmepp7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../244-libgpgmepp7_2.1.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgpgmepp7:amd64=20(2.1.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libgpgmepp-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../245-libgpgmepp-dev_2.1.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libgpgmepp-dev:amd64=20(2.1.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf4-11:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../246-libhdf4-11_4.4.0-1~exp1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf4-11:amd64=20(4.4.0-1~exp1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhdf4-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../247-libhdf4-dev_4.4.0-1~exp1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhdf4-dev=20(4.4.0-1~exp1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libheif-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../248-libheif-dev_1.23.2-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libheif-dev:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhwy1t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../249-libhwy1t64_1.3.0-5.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhwy1t64:amd64=20(1.3.0-5.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libhwy-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../250-libhwy-dev_1.3.0-5.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libhwy-dev:amd64=20(1.3.0-5.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libicu-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../251-libicu-dev_78.3-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libicu-dev:amd64=20(78.3-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjs-sphinxdoc.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../252-libjs-sphinxdoc_9.1.0-7_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjs-sphinxdoc=20(9.1.0-7)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjson-c-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../253-libjson-c-dev_0.19+ds-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjson-c-dev:amd64=20(0.19+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblcms2-2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../254-liblcms2-2_2.19.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblcms2-2:amd64=20(2.19.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjxl0.11:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../255-libjxl0.11_0.11.2-5.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjxl0.11:amd64=20(0.11.2-5.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liblcms2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../256-liblcms2-dev_2.19.1-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liblcms2-dev:amd64=20(2.19.1-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libjxl-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../257-libjxl-dev_0.11.2-5.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libjxl-dev:amd64=20(0.11.2-5.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20mysql-common.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../258-mysql-common_5.8+1.1.1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20mysql-common=20(5.8+1.1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20mariadb-common.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../259-mariadb-common_1%3a11.8.9+ds-1_all.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20mariadb-common=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmariadb3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../260-libmariadb3_1%3a11.8.9+ds-1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libmariadb3:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmariadb-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../261-libmariadb-dev_1%3a11.8.9+ds-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libmariadb-dev:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmariadb-dev-compat:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../262-libmariadb-dev-compat_1%3a11.8.9+ds-1_amd=
64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libmariadb-dev-compat:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmuparser2v5:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../263-libmuparser2v5_2.3.4-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libmuparser2v5:amd64=20(2.3.4-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libmuparser-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../264-libmuparser-dev_2.3.4-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libmuparser-dev:amd64=20(2.3.4-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnetcdf22:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../265-libnetcdf22_1%3a4.10.1-1+b1_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libnetcdf22:amd64=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnetcdf-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../266-libnetcdf-dev_1%3a4.10.1-1+b1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20libnetcdf-dev=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnspr4:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../267-libnspr4_2%3a4.40-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnspr4:amd64=20(2:4.40-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnspr4-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../268-libnspr4-dev_2%3a4.40-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnspr4-dev=20(2:4.40-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnss3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../269-libnss3_2%3a3.128-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnss3:amd64=20(2:3.128-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libnss3-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../270-libnss3-dev_2%3a3.128-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libnss3-dev:amd64=20(2:3.128-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libodbc2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../271-libodbc2_2.3.14-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libodbc2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libodbccr2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../272-libodbccr2_2.3.14-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libodbccr2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20unixodbc-common.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../273-unixodbc-common_2.3.14-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20unixodbc-common=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libodbcinst2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../274-libodbcinst2_2.3.14-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libodbcinst2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libopenjp2-7:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../275-libopenjp2-7_2.5.4-1.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libopenjp2-7:amd64=20(2.5.4-1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libopenjp2-7-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../276-libopenjp2-7-dev_2.5.4-1.1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libopenjp2-7-dev:amd64=20(2.5.4-1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpcre2-16-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../277-libpcre2-16-0_10.48-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpcre2-16-0:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpcre2-32-0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../278-libpcre2-32-0_10.48-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpcre2-32-0:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpcre2-posix3:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../279-libpcre2-posix3_10.48-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpcre2-posix3:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpcre2-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../280-libpcre2-dev_10.48-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpcre2-dev:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpoppler162:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../281-libpoppler162_26.07.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpoppler162:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpoppler-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../282-libpoppler-dev_26.07.0-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpoppler-dev:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpoppler-private-dev:amd6=
4.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../283-libpoppler-private-dev_26.07.0-2_amd64.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20libpoppler-private-dev:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpq5:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../284-libpq5_18.6-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpq5:amd64=20(18.6-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpq-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../285-libpq-dev_18.6-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpq-dev=20(18.6-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3.14:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../286-libpython3.14_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpython3.14:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3.14-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../287-libpython3.14-dev_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpython3.14-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../288-libpython3-dev_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libpython3-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libpython3-all-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../289-libpython3-all-dev_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20.=
..
Unpacking=20libpython3-all-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libqhull-r8.0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../290-libqhull-r8.0_2020.2-9_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libqhull-r8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libqhull8.0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../291-libqhull8.0_2020.2-9_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libqhull8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libqhullcpp8.0:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../292-libqhullcpp8.0_2020.2-9_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libqhullcpp8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libqhull-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../293-libqhull-dev_2020.2-9_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libqhull-dev:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librttopo1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../294-librttopo1_1.1.0-4+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librttopo1:amd64=20(1.1.0-4+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20librttopo-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../295-librttopo-dev_1.1.0-4+b2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20librttopo-dev:amd64=20(1.1.0-4+b2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libspatialite8t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../296-libspatialite8t64_5.1.0-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libspatialite8t64:amd64=20(5.1.0-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libspatialite-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../297-libspatialite-dev_5.1.0-4_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libspatialite-dev=20(5.1.0-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liburiparser1:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../298-liburiparser1_1.0.1+dfsg-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20liburiparser1:amd64=20(1.0.1+dfsg-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20liburiparser-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../299-liburiparser-dev_1.0.1+dfsg-1_amd64.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20liburiparser-dev=20(1.0.1+dfsg-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxerces-c3.2t64:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../300-libxerces-c3.2t64_3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4_amd=
64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxerces-c3.2t64:amd64=20(3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libxerces-c-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../301-libxerces-c-dev_3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4_amd64=
.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libxerces-c-dev:amd64=20(3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libyaml-0-2:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../302-libyaml-0-2_0.2.5-2+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libyaml-0-2:amd64=20(0.2.5-2+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20netcdf-bin.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../303-netcdf-bin_1%3a4.10.1-1+b1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20netcdf-bin=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-debian.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../304-python3-debian_1.1.1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-debian=20(1.1.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-yaml.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../305-python3-yaml_6.0.3-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-yaml=20(6.0.3-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20pkg-kde-tools.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../306-pkg-kde-tools_0.22.1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20pkg-kde-tools=20(0.22.1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-all.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../307-python3-all_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-all=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3.14-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../308-python3.14-dev_3.14.7-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3.14-dev=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../309-python3-dev_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-dev=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-all-dev.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../310-python3-all-dev_3.14.7-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-all-dev=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-autocommand.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../311-python3-autocommand_2.2.2-4_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-autocommand=20(2.2.2-4)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-more-itertools.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../312-python3-more-itertools_11.1.0-2_all.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20python3-more-itertools=20(11.1.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-typing-extensions.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../313-python3-typing-extensions_4.16.0-5_all.de=
b=20...
Unpacking=20python3-typing-extensions=20(4.16.0-5)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-typeguard.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../314-python3-typeguard_4.4.4-3_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-typeguard=20(4.4.4-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-inflect.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../315-python3-inflect_7.5.0-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-inflect=20(7.5.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-jaraco.context.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../316-python3-jaraco.context_6.0.1-2_all.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20python3-jaraco.context=20(6.0.1-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-jaraco.functools.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../317-python3-jaraco.functools_4.1.0-1_all.deb=
=20...
Unpacking=20python3-jaraco.functools=20(4.1.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-jaraco.text.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../318-python3-jaraco.text_4.0.0-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-jaraco.text=20(4.0.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-packaging.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../319-python3-packaging_26.2-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-packaging=20(26.2-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-wheel.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../320-python3-wheel_0.47.0-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-wheel=20(0.47.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-pip.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../321-python3-pip_26.1.2+dfsg-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-pip=20(26.1.2+dfsg-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-pkg-resources.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../322-python3-pkg-resources_80.9.0-2_all.deb=20=
...
Unpacking=20python3-pkg-resources=20(80.9.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-zipp.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../323-python3-zipp_3.23.0-1_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-zipp=20(3.23.0-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20python3-setuptools.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../324-python3-setuptools_80.9.0-2_all.deb=20...
Unpacking=20python3-setuptools=20(80.9.0-2)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20swig.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../325-swig_4.5.0-3_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20swig=20(4.5.0-3)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20unixodbc-dev:amd64.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../326-unixodbc-dev_2.3.14-2_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20unixodbc-dev:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libksba8:amd64=20(1.8.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhwy1t64:amd64=20(1.3.0-5.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libunistring-dev:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20media-types=20(14.0.0)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpipeline1:amd64=20(1.5.8-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxdot4:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgraphite2-3:amd64=20(1.3.15-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblcms2-2:amd64=20(2.19.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcdt6:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpixman-1-0:amd64=20(0.46.4-1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsharpyuv0:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libaom3:amd64=20(3.14.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20mysql-common=20(5.8+1.1.1)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/etc/mysql/my.cnf.fallback=20to=20provide=20=
/etc/mysql/my.cnf=20(my.cnf)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20libxau6:amd64=20(1:1.0.11-1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxdmcp6:amd64=20(1:1.1.5-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnpth0t64:amd64=20(1.8-3+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxcb1:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20swig=20(4.5.0-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgmp-dev:amd64=20(2:6.3.0+dfsg-5+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libzstd-dev:amd64=20(1.5.7+dfsg-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblerc4:amd64=20(4.2.0+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20proj-data=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20bsdextrautils=20(2.42.2-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20hdf5-helpers=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libattr1-dev:amd64=20(1:2.6.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20nettle-dev:amd64=20(3.10.2-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdatrie1:amd64=20(0.2.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmagic-mgc=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libqhull8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxcb-render0:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarchive-zip-perl=20(1.68-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libyaml-0-2:amd64=20(0.2.5-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxml2-16:amd64=20(2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjson-c-dev:amd64=20(0.19+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdebhelper-perl=20(14.3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libedit2:amd64=20(3.1-20260512-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpkgconf7:amd64=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libuv1t64:amd64=20(1.52.1-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmagic1t64:amd64=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpq5:amd64=20(18.6-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdeflate0:amd64=20(1.25-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libwebpdecoder3:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20gettext-base=20(1.0-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20m4=20(1.4.21-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libevent-2.1-7t64:amd64=20(2.1.13-stable-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libqhull-r8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxcb-shm0:amd64=20(1.17.0-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20file=20(1:5.47-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libngtcp2-dev:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjbig0:amd64=20(2.1-6.1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpcre2-16-0:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libaec0:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libelf1t64:amd64=20(0.196-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsnappy1v5:amd64=20(1.2.2-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libaom-dev:amd64=20(3.14.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20librav1e0.8:amd64=20(0.8.1-11)=20...
Setting=20up=20libicu78:amd64=20(78.3-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20mariadb-common=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/etc/mysql/mariadb.cnf=20to=20provide=20/etc=
/mysql/my.cnf=20(my.cnf)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20autotools-dev=20(20240727.1+nmu1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libz3-4:amd64=20(4.13.3-1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpcre2-32-0:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libglib2.0-0t64:amd64=20(2.89.4-2)=20...
No=20schema=20files=20found:=20doing=20nothing.
Setting=20up=20libblas3:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/blas/libblas.so.3=
=20to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libblas.so.3=20(libblas.so.3-x8=
6_64-linux-gnu)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20libunbound8:amd64=20(1.26.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libexpat1-dev:amd64=20(2.8.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libabsl20260526:amd64=20(20260526.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjpeg62-turbo:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsqlite3-dev:amd64=20(3.53.4-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libproc2-1:amd64=20(2:4.0.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libx11-data=20(2:1.8.13-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgpg-error-dev:amd64=20(1.61-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjpeg62-turbo-dev:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnspr4:amd64=20(2:4.40-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20gnupg-l10n=20(2.4.9-7)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgssrpc4t64:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjsoncpp26:amd64=20(1.9.8-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20bash-completion=20(1:2.16.0-8)=20...
Setting=20up=20libldap-dev:amd64=20(2.6.14+dfsg-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20uuid-dev:amd64=20(2.42.2-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libllvm21:amd64=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpathplan4:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfribidi0:amd64=20(1.0.16-5+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libimagequant0:amd64=20(4.4.1-1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20comerr-dev:amd64=20(2.1-1.47.4-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20fonts-dejavu-mono=20(2.37-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20libssl-dev:amd64=20(3.6.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpng16-16t64:amd64=20(1.6.58-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-numpy-dev:amd64=20(1:2.4.6+ds-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20autopoint=20(1.0-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20icu-devtools=20(78.3-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmariadb3:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20fonts-dejavu-core=20(2.37-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20unixodbc-common=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libqhullcpp8.0:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20pkgconf-bin=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblerc-dev:amd64=20(4.2.0+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libltdl7:amd64=20(2.6.2-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsvtav1enc4:amd64=20(4.1.0+dfsg-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libidn2-dev:amd64=20(2.3.8-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjs-sphinxdoc=20(9.1.0-7)=20...
Setting=20up=20libqhull-dev:amd64=20(2020.2-9)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgfortran5:amd64=20(16.2.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20autoconf=20(2.73-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxxhash-dev:amd64=20(0.8.3-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcgraph8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libwebp7:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnghttp3-dev:amd64=20(1.17.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libngtcp2-crypto-ossl-dev:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libreadline8t64:amd64=20(8.3-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblcms2-dev:amd64=20(2.19.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblzma-dev:amd64=20(5.8.3-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhwy-dev:amd64=20(1.3.0-5.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgif7:amd64=20(6.1.3-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20zlib1g-dev:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libodbc2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgav1-2:amd64=20(0.20.0-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20liburiparser1:amd64=20(1.0.1+dfsg-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgeos3.15.0:amd64=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgvpr2:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpcre2-posix3:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfyba0t64:amd64=20(4.1.1-11+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20dwz=20(0.17-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20librav1e-dev:amd64=20(0.8.1-11)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdav1d7:amd64=20(1.5.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libminizip1t64:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgif-dev:amd64=20(6.1.3-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20cfortran=20(20210827-1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtiff6:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libuchardet0:amd64=20(0.0.8-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libassuan9:amd64=20(3.0.2-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20procps=20(2:4.0.7-1)=20...
Use=20of=20uninitialized=20value=20in=20string=20eq=20at=20/usr/sbin/update=
-rc.d=20line=20196.
Setting=20up=20libblosc1:amd64=20(1.21.5+ds-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20gpgconf=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtasn1-6:amd64=20(4.21.0-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libopenjp2-7:amd64=20(2.5.4-1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libx11-6:amd64=20(2:1.8.13-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libthai-data=20(0.1.30-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20librhash1:amd64=20(1.4.6-1.1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libexprtk-dev=20(0.0.3-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmuparser2v5:amd64=20(2.3.4-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libclang1-21=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Setting=20up=20libde265-0:amd64=20(1.1.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsharpyuv-dev:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libext2fs-dev:amd64=20(1.47.4-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtasn1-6-dev:amd64=20(4.21.0-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20openssl=20(3.6.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libwebpmux3:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtiffxx6:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdeflate-dev:amd64=20(1.25-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libyuv0:amd64=20(0.0.1959.20260817-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarchive13t64:amd64=20(3.8.9-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjxl0.11:amd64=20(0.11.2-5.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libicu-dev:amd64=20(78.3-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libbrotli-dev:amd64=20(1.2.0-4+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20gpg=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Created=20symlink=20'/etc/systemd/user/sockets.target.wants/keyboxd.socket'=
=20-&gt;=20'/usr/lib/systemd/user/keyboxd.socket'.

Setting=20up=20libfmt10:amd64=20(10.1.1+ds1-4+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20chrpath=20(0.18-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libp11-kit-dev:amd64=20(0.26.5-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libblas-dev:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/blas/libblas.so=20=
to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libblas.so=20(libblas.so-x86_64-li=
nux-gnu)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20libsz2:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libkadm5clnt-mit12:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libodbccr2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libacl1-dev:amd64=20(2.4.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libbz2-dev:amd64=20(1.0.8-6+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgnutls30t64:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20automake=20(1:1.18.1-4)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/bin/automake-1.18=20to=20provide=20/usr=
/bin/automake=20(automake)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20pinentry-curses=20(1.3.3-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl=20(1.15.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnspr4-dev=20(2:4.40-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmuparser-dev:amd64=20(2.3.4-2+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libodbcinst2:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libavif16:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblapack3:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lapack/liblapack.s=
o.3=20to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblapack.so.3=20(liblapack.=
so.3-x86_64-linux-gnu)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20gettext=20(1.0-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarpack2t64:amd64=20(3.9.1-6+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20gpg-agent=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Installing=20new=20version=20of=20config=20file=20/etc/X11/Xsession.d/90gpg=
-agent=20...
Setting=20up=20libxpm4:amd64=20(1:3.5.19-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpcre2-dev:amd64=20(10.48-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxrender1:amd64=20(1:0.9.12-1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libkdb5-10t64:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf4-11:amd64=20(4.4.0-1~exp1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtool=20(2.6.2-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3.14-stdlib:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libblosc-dev:amd64=20(1.21.5+ds-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20fontconfig-config=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgeos-c1t64:amd64=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfyba-dev:amd64=20(4.1.1-11+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libwebpdemux2:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20gpgsm=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpng-dev:amd64=20(1.6.58-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libaec-dev:amd64=20(1.1.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjpeg-dev:amd64=20(1:3.1.3-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjbig-dev:amd64=20(2.1-6.1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxext6:amd64=20(2:1.3.4-1+b4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpq-dev=20(18.6-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnss3:amd64=20(2:3.128-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsvtav1enc-dev:amd64=20(4.1.0+dfsg-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsuperlu7:amd64=20(7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20pkgconf:amd64=20(2.5.1-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpsl-dev:amd64=20(0.23.3-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20intltool-debian=20(0.35.0+20060710.6)=20...
Setting=20up=20liburiparser-dev=20(1.0.1+dfsg-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20dh-autoreconf=20(22)=20...
Setting=20up=20libminizip-dev:amd64=20(1:1.3.dfsg+really1.3.2-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20dirmngr=20(2.4.9-7+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libthai0:amd64=20(0.1.30-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20ca-certificates=20(20260816)=20...
Updating=20certificates=20in=20/etc/ssl/certs...
121=20added,=200=20removed;=20done.
Setting=20up=20libxml2-dev:amd64=20(2.15.3+dfsg-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libwebp-dev:amd64=20(1.5.0-0.1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libclang-cpp21=20(1:21.1.8-10)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgnutls-dane0t64:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfreetype6:amd64=20(2.14.3+dfsg-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libtiff-dev:amd64=20(4.7.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libopenjp2-7-dev:amd64=20(2.5.4-1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20librtmp1:amd64=20(2.6-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgeos-dev=20(3.15.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libdav1d-dev:amd64=20(1.5.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20liblapack-dev:amd64=20(3.12.1-8)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lapack/liblapack.s=
o=20to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblapack.so=20(liblapack.so-x=
86_64-linux-gnu)=20in=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20liblz4-dev:amd64=20(1.10.0-10)=20...
Setting=20up=20libassuan-dev=20(3.0.2-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libjxl-dev:amd64=20(0.11.2-5.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libspdlog1.15:amd64=20(1:1.15.3+ds-1+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libssh2-1-dev:amd64=20(1.11.1-6)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf4-dev=20(4.4.0-1~exp1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgvc7:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmariadb-dev:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20dh-strip-nondeterminism=20(1.15.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20librttopo1:amd64=20(1.1.0-4+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libyuv-dev:amd64=20(0.0.1959.20260817-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfreexl1:amd64=20(2.0.0-1+b4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnss3-dev:amd64=20(2:3.128-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20groff-base=20(1.24.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarchive-dev:amd64=20(3.8.9-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libkadm5srv-mit12:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20gnupg=20(2.4.9-7)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3.14:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20cmake=20(4.3.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libharfbuzz0b:amd64=20(12.3.2-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3.14-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfontconfig1:amd64=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3.14=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarmadillo15=20(1:15.2.1+dfsg-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libsuperlu-dev:amd64=20(7.0.1+dfsg1-2+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgpgme45:amd64=20(2.1.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20unixodbc-dev:amd64=20(2.3.14-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libngtcp2-crypto-gnutls8:amd64=20(1.24.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3-stdlib:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20krb5-multidev:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgnutls28-dev:amd64=20(3.8.13-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libmariadb-dev-compat:amd64=20(1:11.8.9+ds-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcurl4-gnutls:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20librttopo-dev:amd64=20(1.1.0-4+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnghttp2-dev:amd64=20(1.70.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20fontconfig=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Regenerating=20fonts=20cache...=20done.
Setting=20up=20libarpack2-dev:amd64=20(3.9.1-6+b2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-cpp-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3.14-dev=20(3.14.7-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgpgmepp7:amd64=20(2.1.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfreexl-dev:amd64=20(2.0.0-1+b4)=20...
Setting=20up=20po-debconf=20(1.0.22)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpango-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcurl3t64-gnutls:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-zipp=20(3.23.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxerces-c3.2t64:amd64=20(3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-autocommand=20(2.2.2-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20man-db=20(2.13.1-1)=20...
Building=20database=20of=20manual=20pages=20...
Created=20symlink=20'/etc/systemd/system/timers.target.wants/man-db.timer'=
=20-&gt;=20'/usr/lib/systemd/system/man-db.timer'.

Setting=20up=20libcairo2:amd64=20(1.18.4-3+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfreetype-dev:amd64=20(2.14.3+dfsg-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libkrb5-dev:amd64=20(1.22.1-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20doxygen=20(1.15.0+ds1-1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-packaging=20(26.2-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcfitsio10t64:amd64=20(4.7.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libxerces-c-dev:amd64=20(3.2.4+debian-1.3+b4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpython3-all-dev:amd64=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-debian=20(1.1.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-dev=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20librtmp-dev:amd64=20(2.6-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libavif-dev:amd64=20(1.4.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-typing-extensions=20(4.16.0-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-numpy=20(1:2.4.6+ds-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-hl-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgpgme-dev=20(2.1.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-fortran-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpangoft2-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgpgmepp-dev:amd64=20(2.1.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpangocairo-1.0-0:amd64=20(1.58.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20dh-python=20(7.20260623)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-more-itertools=20(11.1.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcfitsio-dev:amd64=20(4.7.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-jaraco.functools=20(4.1.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-jaraco.context=20(6.0.1-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libproj25:amd64=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfontconfig-dev:amd64=20(2.17.1-5)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpoppler162:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-typeguard=20(4.4.4-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgvplugin-pango8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20libnetcdf22:amd64=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-all=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-yaml=20(6.0.3-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20debhelper=20(14.3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-wheel=20(0.47.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20netcdf-bin=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-hl-fortran-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgeotiff5:amd64=20(1.7.4-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-inflect=20(7.5.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libcurl4-openssl-dev:amd64=20(8.22.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-jaraco.text=20(4.0.0-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libproj-dev:amd64=20(9.8.1-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-hl-cpp-320:amd64=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20pkg-kde-tools=20(0.22.1)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-pip=20(26.1.2+dfsg-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libspatialite8t64:amd64=20(5.1.0-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-pkg-resources=20(80.9.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpoppler-dev:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-all-dev=20(3.14.7-3)=20...
Setting=20up=20python3-setuptools=20(80.9.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgeotiff-dev:amd64=20(1.7.4-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libpoppler-private-dev:amd64=20(26.07.0-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libhdf5-dev=20(2.2.0+repack-4)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/hdf5_ser=
ial.pc=20to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/hdf5.pc=20(hdf5=
.pc)=20in=20auto=20mode
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/hdf5_serial=
=20to=20provide=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/hdf5=20(hdf5.cmake)=20in=
=20auto=20mode
Setting=20up=20libnetcdf-dev=20(1:4.10.1-1+b1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libspatialite-dev=20(5.1.0-4)=20...
Setting=20up=20libarmadillo-dev=20(1:15.2.1+dfsg-2)=20...
Setting=20up=20libheif-plugin-libde265:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libheif-plugin-dav1d:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libheif1:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libheif-dev:amd64=20(1.23.2-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgd3:amd64=20(2.3.3-14)=20...
Setting=20up=20libgvplugin-gd8:amd64=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Setting=20up=20graphviz=20(14.1.2-1+b3)=20...
Processing=20triggers=20for=20libc-bin=20(2.43-4)=20...
Processing=20triggers=20for=20systemd=20(262~rc1-2)=20...
Processing=20triggers=20for=20ca-certificates=20(20260816)=20...
Updating=20certificates=20in=20/etc/ssl/certs...
0=20added,=200=20removed;=20done.
Running=20hooks=20in=20/etc/ca-certificates/update.d...
done.
Reading=20package=20lists...
Building=20dependency=20tree...
Reading=20state=20information...
Reading=20extended=20state=20information...
Initializing=20package=20states...
Writing=20extended=20state=20information...
Building=20tag=20database...
=20-&gt;=20Finished=20parsing=20the=20build-deps
Reading=20package=20lists...
Building=20dependency=20tree...
Reading=20state=20information...
Solving=20dependencies...
The=20following=20additional=20packages=20will=20be=20installed:
=20=20libfakeroot
The=20following=20NEW=20packages=20will=20be=20installed:
=20=20fakeroot=20libfakeroot
0=20upgraded,=202=20newly=20installed,=200=20to=20remove=20and=200=20not=20=
upgraded.
Need=20to=20get=200=20B/107=20kB=20of=20archives.
After=20this=20operation,=20394=20kB=20of=20additional=20disk=20space=20wil=
l=20be=20used.
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20libfakeroot:amd64.
(Reading=20database=20...=20
(Reading=20database=20...=205%
(Reading=20database=20...=2010%
(Reading=20database=20...=2015%
(Reading=20database=20...=2020%
(Reading=20database=20...=2025%
(Reading=20database=20...=2030%
(Reading=20database=20...=2035%
(Reading=20database=20...=2040%
(Reading=20database=20...=2045%
(Reading=20database=20...=2050%
(Reading=20database=20...=2055%
(Reading=20database=20...=2060%
(Reading=20database=20...=2065%
(Reading=20database=20...=2070%
(Reading=20database=20...=2075%
(Reading=20database=20...=2080%
(Reading=20database=20...=2085%
(Reading=20database=20...=2090%
(Reading=20database=20...=2095%
(Reading=20database=20...=20100%
(Reading=20database=20...=2038611=20files=20and=20directories=20currently=
=20installed.)
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../libfakeroot_2.1.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20libfakeroot:amd64=20(2.1.4-1)=20...
Selecting=20previously=20unselected=20package=20fakeroot.
Preparing=20to=20unpack=20.../fakeroot_2.1.4-1_amd64.deb=20...
Unpacking=20fakeroot=20(2.1.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20libfakeroot:amd64=20(2.1.4-1)=20...
Setting=20up=20fakeroot=20(2.1.4-1)=20...
update-alternatives:=20using=20/usr/bin/fakeroot-sysv=20to=20provide=20/usr=
/bin/fakeroot=20(fakeroot)=20in=20auto=20mode
Processing=20triggers=20for=20man-db=20(2.13.1-1)=20...
Processing=20triggers=20for=20libc-bin=20(2.43-4)=20...
=1B[0mI:=20Copying=20back=20the=20cached=20apt=20archive=20contents=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libcurl3t64-gnutls_8.22.0-1_amd64.deb'=
=20added=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libgeos3.15.0_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb'=20add=
ed=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libgeos-c1t64_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb'=20add=
ed=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libgeos-dev_3.15.0-1_amd64.deb'=20added=
=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libnspr4-dev_2%3a4.40-1_amd64.deb'=20ad=
ded=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20new=20cache=20content=20'libnss3-dev_2%3a3.128-1_amd64.deb'=20ad=
ded=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Building=20the=20package=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20Running=20cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=20&amp;&amp;=20env=20PATH=3D&quot;/us=
r/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin&quot;=20HOME=3D&quot;/nonexistent&quot;=20dpkg-buildpackage=20-=
us=20-uc=20=20&amp;&amp;=20env=20PATH=3D&quot;/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin&quot;=20HOME=3D&quot;/=
nonexistent&quot;=20dpkg-genchanges=20-S=20=20&gt;=20../gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2_source.c=
hanges=1B[0m
dpkg-buildpackage:=20info:=20source=20package=20gdal
dpkg-buildpackage:=20info:=20source=20version=203.13.3+dfsg-2
dpkg-buildpackage:=20info:=20source=20distribution=20UNRELEASED
dpkg-buildpackage:=20info:=20source=20changed=20by=20Bas=20Couwenberg=20&lt;se=
bastic@debian.org&gt;
=20dpkg-source=20--before-build=20.
dpkg-buildpackage:=20info:=20host=20architecture=20amd64
=20debian/rules=20clean
dh=20clean=20--buildsystem=20cmake
=20=20=20debian/rules=20override_dh_auto_clean
make[1]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
for=20V=20in=203.14;=20do=20\
=09dh_auto_clean=20--builddir=3Dbuild-py$V=20;=20\
done
make[1]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
=20=20=20dh_autoreconf_clean=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
=20=20=20dh_clean=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
=20dpkg-source=20-b=20.
dpkg-source:=20info:=20using=20source=20format=20'3.0=20(quilt)'
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20using=20existing=20../gdal_3.13.3+=
dfsg.orig.tar.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20using=20patch=20list=20from=20debian/patches/series
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20in=20../gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.debian.=
tar.xz
dpkg-source:=20info:=20building=20gdal=20in=20../gdal_3.13.3+dfsg-2.dsc
=20debian/rules=20binary
dh=20binary=20--buildsystem=20cmake
=20=20=20dh_update_autotools_config=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
=20=20=20dh_autoreconf=20-O--buildsystem=3Dcmake
=20=20=20debian/rules=20override_dh_auto_configure
make[1]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
for=20V=20in=203.14;=20do=20\
=09dh_auto_configure=20--builddir=3Dbuild-py$V=20--=20\
=09=09-DPython_LOOKUP_VERSION=3D$V=20\
=09=09-DBUILD_DOCS=3DOFF=20\
=09=09-DBUILD_PYTHON_BINDINGS:BOOL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DCMAKE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR=3Dinclude/gdal=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_HIDE_INTERNAL_SYMBOLS=3DON=20\
=09=09-DRENAME_INTERNAL_TIFF_SYMBOLS=3DON=20\
=09=09-DRENAME_INTERNAL_GEOTIFF_SYMBOLS=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_ARCHIVE=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_ARMADILLO=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_AVIF=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_BLOSC=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_CFITSIO=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_CURL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_DEFLATE=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_ECW=3DOFF=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_EXPAT=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_FREEXL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_FYBA=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_GEOS=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_GEOTIFF=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_HDF5=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_HEIF=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_JSONC=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_JXL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_LERC_INTERNAL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_LIBLZMA=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_LZ4=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_MRSID=3DOFF=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_MYSQL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_NETCDF=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_ODBC=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_OPENCAD_INTERNAL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_OPENJPEG=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_PCRE2=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_POPPLER=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_POSTGRESQL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_QHULL=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_SPATIALITE=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_SQLITE3=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_TIFF=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_WEBP=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_XERCESC=3DON=20\
=09=09-DGDAL_USE_ZSTD=3DON=20\
=09=09-DAVIF_VERSION_CHECK=3DOFF=20\
=09;=20\
done
=09cd=20build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20PKG_CONFIG=3Dx86_64-linux-gnu-pkg-config=20cmak=
e=20-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=3D/usr=20-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=3DNone=20-DCMAKE_INS=
TALL_SYSCONFDIR=3D/etc=20-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LOCALSTATEDIR=3D/var=20-DCMAKE_EXP=
ORT_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY=3DON=20-DCMAKE_FIND_USE_PACKAGE_REGISTRY=3DOFF=20-D=
CMAKE_FIND_PACKAGE_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY=3DON=20-DFETCHCONTENT_FULLY_DISCONNE=
CTED=3DON=20-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RUNSTATEDIR=3D/run=20-DCMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_D=
EPENDENCY=3DON=20&quot;-GUnix=20Makefiles&quot;=20-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=3DON=20-DC=
MAKE_C_COMPILER=3D/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=3D/u=
sr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g\+\+=20-DPKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=3D/usr/bin/x86_64-l=
inux-gnu-pkg-config=20-DPKGCONFIG_EXECUTABLE=3D/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-pk=
g-config=20-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=3Dlib/x86_64-linux-gnu=20-DPython_LOOKUP_=
VERSION=3D3.14=20-DBUILD_DOCS=3DOFF=20-DBUILD_PYTHON_BINDINGS:BOOL=3DON=20-=
DCMAKE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR=3Dinclude/gdal=20-DGDAL_HIDE_INTERNAL_SYMBOLS=3DO=
N=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_TIFF_SYMBOLS=3DON=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_GEOTIFF_SYMBOLS=
=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_ARCHIVE=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_ARMADILLO=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_AV=
IF=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_BLOSC=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_CFITSIO=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_CURL=
=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_DEFLATE=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_ECW=3DOFF=20-DGDAL_USE_EXPAT=
=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_FREEXL=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_FYBA=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_GEOS=3DO=
N=20-DGDAL_USE_GEOTIFF=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_HDF5=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_HEIF=3DON=
=20-DGDAL_USE_JSONC=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_JXL=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_LERC_INTERNAL=
=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_LIBLZMA=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_LZ4=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_MRSID=3D=
OFF=20-DGDAL_USE_MYSQL=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_NETCDF=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_ODBC=3DON=
=20-DGDAL_USE_OPENCAD_INTERNAL=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_OPENJPEG=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE=
_PCRE2=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_POPPLER=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_POSTGRESQL=3DON=20-DGDAL=
_USE_QHULL=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_SPATIALITE=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_SQLITE3=3DON=20-D=
GDAL_USE_TIFF=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_WEBP=3DON=20-DGDAL_USE_XERCESC=3DON=20-DGDA=
L_USE_ZSTD=3DON=20-DAVIF_VERSION_CHECK=3DOFF=20..
--=20The=20C=20compiler=20identification=20is=20GNU=2016.2.0
--=20The=20CXX=20compiler=20identification=20is=20GNU=2016.2.0
--=20Detecting=20C=20compiler=20ABI=20info
--=20Detecting=20C=20compiler=20ABI=20info=20-=20done
--=20Check=20for=20working=20C=20compiler:=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=
=20-=20skipped
--=20Detecting=20C=20compile=20features
--=20Detecting=20C=20compile=20features=20-=20done
--=20Detecting=20CXX=20compiler=20ABI=20info
--=20Detecting=20CXX=20compiler=20ABI=20info=20-=20done
--=20Check=20for=20working=20CXX=20compiler:=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g+=
+=20-=20skipped
--=20Detecting=20CXX=20compile=20features
--=20Detecting=20CXX=20compile=20features=20-=20done
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20xmmintrin.h
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20xmmintrin.h=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse2
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse2=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20emmintrin.h
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20emmintrin.h=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_ssse3
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_ssse3=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20tmmintrin.h
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20tmmintrin.h=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse4.1
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_sse4.1=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20smmintrin.h
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20smmintrin.h=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_avx
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_avx=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20immintrin.h
--=20Looking=20for=20C++=20include=20immintrin.h=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_avx2
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_avx2=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_fma
--=20Performing=20Test=20test_fma=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_AVX2_FMA_WITHOUT_FLAG
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_AVX2_FMA_WITHOUT_FLAG=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_STD_FLOAT16_T
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_STD_FLOAT16_T=20-=20Failed
--=20Found=20SWIG:=20/usr/bin/swig=20(found=20version=20&quot;4.5.0&quot;)
--=20Found=20Python:=20/usr/bin/python3=20(found=20suitable=20exact=20versi=
on=20&quot;3.14.7&quot;)=20found=20components:=20Interpreter=20Development=20NumPy=20=
Development.Module=20Development.Embed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_ALL
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_ALL=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EXTRA
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EXTRA=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_INIT_SELF
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_INIT_SELF=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNUSED_PARAMETER
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNUSED_PARAMETER=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_PROTOTYPES
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_PROTOTYPES=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_DECLARATIONS
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_DECLARATIONS=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHORTEN_64_TO_32
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHORTEN_64_TO_32=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_LOGICAL_OP
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_LOGICAL_OP=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHADOW
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHADOW=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHADOW_FIELD
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SHADOW_FIELD=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_INCLUDE_DIRS
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_MISSING_INCLUDE_DIRS=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_FORMAT_SECURITY
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_FORMAT_SECURITY=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_ERROR_VLA
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_ERROR_VLA=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NO_CLOBBERED
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NO_CLOBBERED=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DATE_TIME
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DATE_TIME=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NULL_DEREFERENCE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NULL_DEREFERENCE=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DUPLICATE_COND
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DUPLICATE_COND=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EXTRA_SEMI
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EXTRA_SEMI=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_COMMA
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_COMMA=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_FLOAT_CONVERSION
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_FLOAT_CONVERSION=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DOCUMENTATION_AND_NO_DEPRECATED
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DOCUMENTATION_AND_NO_DEPRECATED=20-=20F=
ailed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNUSED_PRIVATE_FIELD
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNUSED_PRIVATE_FIELD=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NON_VIRTUAL_DTOR
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_NON_VIRTUAL_DTOR=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SUGGEST_OVERRIDE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SUGGEST_OVERRIDE=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SUGGEST_DESTRUCTOR_OVERRIDE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_SUGGEST_DESTRUCTOR_OVERRIDE=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_STRING_CONVERSION
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_STRING_CONVERSION=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DEPRECATED_COPY_DTOR
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DEPRECATED_COPY_DTOR=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_IMPLICIT_FALLTHROUGH
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_IMPLICIT_FALLTHROUGH=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_WEAK_VTABLES
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_WEAK_VTABLES=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_INCONSISTENT_MISSING_DESTRUCTOR_OVERRIDE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_INCONSISTENT_MISSING_DESTRUCTOR_OVERRID=
E=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNREACHABLE_CODE_AGGRESSIVE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_UNREACHABLE_CODE_AGGRESSIVE=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DOUBLE_PROMOTION
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_DOUBLE_PROMOTION=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_FLAG_NO_OPERATOR_NAMES
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_FLAG_NO_OPERATOR_NAMES=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_GCC_WARNING_ZERO_AS_NULL_POINTER_CONSTANT
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_GCC_WARNING_ZERO_AS_NULL_POINTER_CONSTANT=20-=
=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_OLD_STYLE_CAST
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_OLD_STYLE_CAST=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EFFCXX
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_WFLAG_EFFCXX=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SANITIZE_IGNORE_LIST
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SANITIZE_IGNORE_LIST=20-=20Failed
--=20Looking=20for=20vsnprintf
--=20Looking=20for=20vsnprintf=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20getcwd
--=20Looking=20for=20getcwd=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20unistd.h
--=20Looking=20for=20unistd.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sys/types.h
--=20Looking=20for=20sys/types.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20locale.h
--=20Looking=20for=20locale.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20xlocale.h
--=20Looking=20for=20xlocale.h=20-=20not=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20direct.h
--=20Looking=20for=20direct.h=20-=20not=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20dlfcn.h
--=20Looking=20for=20dlfcn.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20stdint.h
--=20Looking=20for=20stdint.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20stddef.h
--=20Looking=20for=20stddef.h=20-=20found
--=20Check=20size=20of=20int
--=20Check=20size=20of=20int=20-=20done
--=20Check=20size=20of=20unsigned=20long
--=20Check=20size=20of=20unsigned=20long=20-=20done
--=20Check=20size=20of=20long=20int
--=20Check=20size=20of=20long=20int=20-=20done
--=20Check=20size=20of=20void*
--=20Check=20size=20of=20void*=20-=20done
--=20Check=20size=20of=20size_t
--=20Check=20size=20of=20size_t=20-=20done
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE__FLOAT16
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE__FLOAT16=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20ctime_r
--=20Looking=20for=20ctime_r=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20gmtime_r
--=20Looking=20for=20gmtime_r=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20localtime_r
--=20Looking=20for=20localtime_r=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD
--=20Performing=20Test=20CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD=20-=20Success
--=20Found=20Threads:=20TRUE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_MUTEX_ADAPTIVE_NP
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_MUTEX_ADAPTIVE_NP=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_SPIN_LOCK
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_SPIN_LOCK=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_5ARGS_MREMAP
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_5ARGS_MREMAP=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_ATFORK
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_PTHREAD_ATFORK=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20posix_spawnp
--=20Looking=20for=20posix_spawnp=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20posix_memalign
--=20Looking=20for=20posix_memalign=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20vfork
--=20Looking=20for=20vfork=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20mmap
--=20Looking=20for=20mmap=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sigaction
--=20Looking=20for=20sigaction=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20statvfs
--=20Looking=20for=20statvfs=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20statvfs64
--=20Looking=20for=20statvfs64=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20getrlimit
--=20Looking=20for=20getrlimit=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20RLIMIT_AS
--=20Looking=20for=20RLIMIT_AS=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sys/random.h
--=20Looking=20for=20sys/random.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20getrandom
--=20Looking=20for=20getrandom=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20dl_iterate_phdr
--=20Looking=20for=20dl_iterate_phdr=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20open64
--=20Looking=20for=20open64=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20fseek64
--=20Looking=20for=20fseek64=20-=20not=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20stat64
--=20Looking=20for=20stat64=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20WINDOWS_STAT64
--=20Performing=20Test=20WINDOWS_STAT64=20-=20Failed
--=20Check=20size=20of=20off_t
--=20Check=20size=20of=20off_t=20-=20done
--=20Looking=20for=20pread64
--=20Looking=20for=20pread64=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20ftruncate64
--=20Looking=20for=20ftruncate64=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_USELOCALE
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_USELOCALE=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_HIDE_INTERNAL_SYMBOLS
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_HIDE_INTERNAL_SYMBOLS=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_GCC_ATOMIC_BUILTINS
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_GCC_ATOMIC_BUILTINS=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SC_PHYS_PAGES
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SC_PHYS_PAGES=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SCHED_GETAFFINITY
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SCHED_GETAFFINITY=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20INT128_TEST
--=20Performing=20Test=20INT128_TEST=20-=20Success
--=20checking=20if=20sprintf=20can=20be=20overloaded=20for=20GDAL=20compila=
tion
--=20Performing=20Test=20DEPRECATE_SPRINTF
--=20Performing=20Test=20DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-=20Failed
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SHARED_MUTEX
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_SHARED_MUTEX=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_ATOMIC_UINT64_T
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_ATOMIC_UINT64_T=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20linux/userfaultfd.h
--=20Looking=20for=20linux/userfaultfd.h=20-=20found
--=20GDAL_VERSION=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=3D=203.13.3
--=20GDAL_ABI_FULL_VERSION=20=3D=2039.3.13.3
--=20GDAL_SOVERSION=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=3D=2039
--=20Found=20ODBC:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libodbc.so=20=20found=20comp=
onents:=20ODBCINST
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20ODBCCPP=20(missing:=20ODBCCPP_LIBRARY=20ODBCCPP_I=
NCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20MSSQL_ODBC=20(missing:=20MSSQL_ODBC_LIBRARY=20MSS=
QL_ODBC_INCLUDE_DIR=20MSSQL_ODBC_VERSION)=20
--=20Found=20MySQL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so=20(found=
=20version=20&quot;&quot;)
--=20Found=20CURL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so=20(found=20suitab=
le=20version=20&quot;8.22.0&quot;,=20minimum=20required=20is=20&quot;7.68&quot;)
--=20Performing=20Test=20Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN
--=20Performing=20Test=20Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN=20-=20Success
--=20Found=20Iconv:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so
--=20Performing=20Test=20_ICONV_SECOND_ARGUMENT_IS_NOT_CONST
--=20Performing=20Test=20_ICONV_SECOND_ARGUMENT_IS_NOT_CONST=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20ICONV_HAS_EXTRA_CHARSETS
--=20Performing=20Test=20ICONV_HAS_EXTRA_CHARSETS=20-=20Success
--=20Found=20LibXml2:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxml2.so=20(found=20ver=
sion=20&quot;2.15.3&quot;)
--=20Found=20XercesC:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxerces-c.so=20(found=
=20version=20&quot;3.2.4&quot;)
--=20Found=20ZLIB:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so=20(found=20version=
=20&quot;1.3.2&quot;)
--=20Found=20Deflate:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdeflate.so
--=20Found=20OpenSSL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so=20(found=20v=
ersion=20&quot;3.6.4&quot;)=20found=20components:=20SSL=20Crypto
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20CryptoPP=20(missing:=20CRYPTOPP_LIBRARY=20CRYPTOP=
P_TEST_KNOWNBUG=20CRYPTOPP_INCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_mutex_alloc
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_mutex_alloc=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_column_table_name
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_column_table_name=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_rtree_query_callback
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_rtree_query_callback=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_load_extension
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_load_extension=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_progress_handler
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3_progress_handler=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20SQLite3_HAS_NON_DEPRECATED_AUTO_EXTENSION
--=20Performing=20Test=20SQLite3_HAS_NON_DEPRECATED_AUTO_EXTENSION=20-=20Su=
ccess
--=20Found=20SQLite3:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.so=20(found=20=
version=20&quot;3.53.4&quot;)
--=20Found=20TIFF:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtiff.so=20(found=20versio=
n=20&quot;4.7.2&quot;)
--=20Found=20CURL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so=20(found=20versio=
n=20&quot;8.22.0&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20SFCGAL=20(missing:=20SFCGAL_LIBRARY=20SFCGAL_INCL=
UDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20GeoTIFF=20(missing:=20GeoTIFF_DIR)
--=20Found=20GeoTIFF:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgeotiff.so=20(found=20=
version=20&quot;1.7.4.0&quot;)
--=20Found=20PNG:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng.so=20(found=20suitable=
=20version=20&quot;1.6.58&quot;,=20minimum=20required=20is=20&quot;1.6&quot;)
--=20Found=20JPEG:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjpeg.so=20(found=20versio=
n=20&quot;62&quot;)
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-=20Success
--=20Found=20GIF:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgif.so=20(found=20version=
=20&quot;6.1.3&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20OpenCAD=20(missing:=20OPENCAD_LIBRARY=20OPENCAD_I=
NCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Found=20QHULL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libqhull_r.so
--=20Found=20LERC:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libLerc.so
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20BRUNSLI=20(missing:=20BRUNSLI_ENC_LIB=20BRUNSLI_D=
EC_LIB=20BRUNSLI_INCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20libQB3=20(missing:=20libQB3_DIR)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Shapelib=20(missing:=20Shapelib_INCLUDE_DIR=20Sha=
pelib_LIBRARY)=20
--=20Found=20PCRE2:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcre2-8.so
--=20Found=20SPATIALITE:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libspatialite.so=20(fo=
und=20suitable=20version=20&quot;5.1.0&quot;,=20minimum=20required=20is=20&quot;4.1.2&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20RASTERLITE2=20(missing:=20RASTERLITE2_LIBRARY=20R=
ASTERLITE2_INCLUDE_DIR)=20(Required=20is=20at=20least=20version=20&quot;1.1.0&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20LibKML=20(missing:=20LIBKML_BASE_LIBRARY=20LIBKML=
_INCLUDE_DIR=20LIBKML_DOM_LIBRARY=20LIBKML_ENGINE_LIBRARY)=20
--=20Found=20HDF5:=20hdf5-shared=20(found=20version=20&quot;2.2.0&quot;)=20found=20co=
mponents:=20C
--=20Found=20WebP:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwebp.so=20(found=20versio=
n=20&quot;1.5.0&quot;)
--=20Found=20FreeXL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreexl.so
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20MRSID=20(missing:=20MRSID_LIBRARY=20MRSID_INCLUDE=
_DIR)=20
--=20Found=20Armadillo:=20/usr/include=20(found=20version=20&quot;15.2.1&quot;)
--=20Performing=20Test=20ARMADILLO_TEST_PROGRAM_WITHOUT_LAPACK_COMPILES
--=20Performing=20Test=20ARMADILLO_TEST_PROGRAM_WITHOUT_LAPACK_COMPILES=20-=
=20Success
--=20Found=20HDF4:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhdf.so=20(found=20version=
=20&quot;4.4.0&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20ECW=20(missing:=20ECW_LIBRARY=20ECWnet_LIBRARY=20=
ECWC_LIBRARY=20NCSUtil_LIBRARY=20ECW_INCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Found=20HDF5:=20hdf5-shared=20(found=20version=20&quot;2.2.0&quot;)
--=20Found=20PostgreSQL:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpq.so=20(found=20ve=
rsion=20&quot;18.6&quot;)
--=20Found=20FYBA:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfyba.so
--=20Found=20LibLZMA:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblzma.so=20(found=20ver=
sion=20&quot;5.8.3&quot;)
--=20Found=20LZ4:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblz4.so
--=20Found=20Blosc:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libblosc.so=20(found=20vers=
ion=20&quot;1.21.5&quot;)
--=20Found=20OpenMP_C:=20-fopenmp=20(found=20version=20&quot;5.2&quot;)
--=20Found=20OpenMP:=20TRUE=20(found=20version=20&quot;5.2&quot;)=20found=20component=
s:=20C
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20basisu=20(missing:=20basisu_DIR)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20IDB=20(missing:=20IDB_INCLUDE_DIR=20IDB_IFCPP_LIB=
RARY=20IDB_IFDMI_LIBRARY=20IDB_IFSQL_LIBRARY=20IDB_IFCLI_LIBRARY)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20TileDB=20(missing:=20TileDB_DIR)
--=20Found=20ExprTk:=20/usr/include=20(found=20version=20&quot;2.718281828459045=
235360287471352662497757247093699959574966967627724076630353547594571382178=
525166427427466391932003059921817413596629043572900334295260595630738132&quot;)
--=20Found=20muparser:=20/usr/include
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20OpenEXR=20(missing:=20OpenEXR_LIBRARY=20OpenEXR_U=
TIL_LIBRARY=20OpenEXR_HALF_LIBRARY=20OpenEXR_IEX_LIBRARY=20OpenEXR_INCLUDE_=
DIR=20Imath_INCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20MONGOCXX=20(missing:=20MONGOCXX_INCLUDE_DIR=20BSO=
NCXX_INCLUDE_DIR=20MONGOCXX_LIBRARY=20BSONCXX_LIBRARY)=20
--=20Performing=20Test=20LIBHEIF_SUPPORTS_TILES
--=20Performing=20Test=20LIBHEIF_SUPPORTS_TILES=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20AVIF_HAS_OPAQUE_PROPERTIES
--=20Performing=20Test=20AVIF_HAS_OPAQUE_PROPERTIES=20-=20Success
--=20Found=20OpenJPEG:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenjp2.so=20(found=
=20suitable=20version=20&quot;2.5.4&quot;,=20minimum=20required=20is=20&quot;2.3.1&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20JNI=20(missing:=20JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH=20JAVA_INCLUD=
E_PATH2=20AWT=20JVM)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20HDFS=20(missing:=20HDFS_LIBRARY=20HDFS_INCLUDE_DI=
R)=20
--=20Found=20Poppler:=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpoppler.so=20(found=20=
suitable=20version=20&quot;26.07.0&quot;,=20minimum=20required=20is=20&quot;0.86&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Podofo=20(missing:=20PODOFO_LIBRARY=20PODOFO_INCL=
UDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Oracle=20(missing:=20Oracle_LIBRARY=20Oracle_INCL=
UDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20FileGDB=20(missing:=20FileGDB_LIBRARY=20FileGDB_I=
NCLUDE_DIR)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20KDU=20(missing:=20KDU_INCLUDE_DIR=20KDU_LIBRARY=
=20KDU_AUX_LIBRARY)=20(found=20version=20&quot;&quot;)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Arrow=20(missing:=20Arrow_DIR)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20OpenDrive=20(missing:=20OpenDrive_DIR)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20AdbcDriverManager=20(missing:=20AdbcDriverManager=
_DIR)
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20JNI=20(missing:=20JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH=20JAVA_INCLUD=
E_PATH2=20JVM)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Java=20(missing:=20Java_JAVA_EXECUTABLE=20Java_JA=
VAC_EXECUTABLE=20Java_JAR_EXECUTABLE=20Java_JAVADOC_EXECUTABLE=20Java_JAVAH=
_EXECUTABLE=20Runtime=20Development)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20CSharp=20(missing:=20CSHARP_TYPE=20CSHARP_VERSION=
=20CSHARP_COMPILER)=20
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20Grok=20(missing:=20Grok_DIR)
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAS_NO_UNDEFINED
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAS_NO_UNDEFINED=20-=20Success
--=20Performing=20Test=20_TEST_SHARP_EMBED
--=20Performing=20Test=20_TEST_SHARP_EMBED=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20linux/fs.h
--=20Looking=20for=20linux/fs.h=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20blosc_cbuffer_validate
--=20Looking=20for=20blosc_cbuffer_validate=20-=20found
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_OPENMP_SIMD
--=20Performing=20Test=20HAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=20Success
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20BISON=20(missing:=20BISON_EXECUTABLE)=20
CMake=20Warning=20at=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeLists.txt:138=20(message):
=20=20Cannot=20build=20JXL=20as=20a=20TIFF=20codec=20as=20it=20requires=20b=
uilding=20with
=20=20-DGDAL_USE_TIFF_INTERNAL=3DON


CMake=20Warning=20at=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeLists.txt:94=20(message):
=20=20HDF5=20library=20status=20regarding=20thread-safety=20is=20unknown=20=
(set
=20=20GDAL_ENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=3DNO=20if=20it=20is=20known=20to=20be=20=
thread-safe).=20=20Adding
=20=20a=20global=20lock=20on=20GDAL=20side


--=20Performing=20Test=20HDF4_HAS_MAXOPENFILES
--=20Performing=20Test=20HDF4_HAS_MAXOPENFILES=20-=20Success
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderFrameSettingsSetOption
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderFrameSettingsSetOption=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderFrameSettingsCreate
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderFrameSettingsCreate=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetFrameDistance
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetFrameDistance=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetFrameLossless
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetFrameLossless=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetCodestreamLevel
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetCodestreamLevel=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderInitExtraChannelInfo
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderInitExtraChannelInfo=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlDecoderSetDecompressBoxes
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlDecoderSetDecompressBoxes=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetExtraChannelDistance
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlEncoderSetExtraChannelDistance=20-=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlDecoderDefaultPixelFormat
--=20Looking=20for=20JxlDecoderDefaultPixelFormat=20-=20not=20found
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3ext.h
--=20Looking=20for=20sqlite3ext.h=20-=20found
--=20Could=20NOT=20find=20BISON=20(missing:=20BISON_EXECUTABLE)=20
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/setuptools/config/_apply_pyprojecttoml.py:82=
:=20SetuptoolsWarning:=20`license`=20overwritten=20by=20`pyproject.toml`
=20=20corresp(dist,=20value,=20root_dir)
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/setuptools/config/_apply_pyprojecttoml.py:82=
:=20SetuptoolsWarning:=20`extras_require`=20overwritten=20in=20`pyproject.t=
oml`=20(optional-dependencies)
=20=20corresp(dist,=20value,=20root_dir)
--=20=20=20Target=20system:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20Linux
--=20=20=20Installation=20directory:=20=20=20=20/usr
--=20=20=20C++=20Compiler=20type:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20GNU
--=20=20=20C=20compile=20command=20line:=20=20=20=20=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linu=
x-gnu-gcc
--=20=20=20C++=20compile=20command=20line:=20=20=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gn=
u-g++
--=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_C_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20-g=20-O2=
=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-=
Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FO=
RTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden
--=20=20=20CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20-g=20-=
O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-st=
rong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-f=
cf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden
--=20=20=20CMAKE_CXX17_STANDARD_COMPILE_OPTION:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20-std=3Dc++17
--=20=20=20CMAKE_CXX17_EXTENSION_COMPILE_OPTION:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20-std=3Dgnu++17
--=20=20=20CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20-Wl,-z,relro=20-Wl,-z,now
--=20=20=20CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20-Wl,-z,relro=20-Wl,-z,now=20-Wl,--no-undefined
--=20=20=20CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20-Wl,-z,relro=20-Wl,-z,now=20-Wl,--no-undefined
--=20=20=20CMAKE_STATIC_LINKER_FLAGS:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_C_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20
--=20=20=20CMAKE_STATIC_LINKER_FLAGS_NONE:=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20
--=20
--=20Enabled=20drivers=20and=20features=20and=20found=20dependency=20packag=
es
--=20The=20following=20features=20have=20been=20enabled:

=20*=20gdal_JPEG,=20JPEG=20image=20format
=20*=20gdal_RAW,=20Raw=20formats:EOSAT=20FAST=20Format,=20FARSITE=20LCP=20a=
nd=20Vexcel=20MFF2=20Image
=20*=20gdal_GTIFF,=20GeoTIFF=20image=20format
=20*=20gdal_MEM,=20Read/write=20data=20in=20Memory
=20*=20gdal_VRT,=20Virtual=20GDAL=20Datasets
=20*=20gdal_DERIVED,=20Derived=20datasets
=20*=20gdal_GTI,=20GDAL=20Tile=20Index
=20*=20gdal_LIBERTIFF,=20GeoTIFF=20support=20through=20libertiff=20library
=20*=20gdal_HFA,=20Erdas=20Imagine=20.img
=20*=20gdal_NITF,=20National=20Imagery=20Transmission=20Format
=20*=20gdal_GXF,=20GXF
=20*=20gdal_AAIGRID,=20Arc/Info=20ASCII=20Grid=20Format.
=20*=20gdal_CEOS,=20CEOS=20translator
=20*=20gdal_SAR_CEOS,=20ASI=20CEOS=20translator
=20*=20gdal_DTED,=20Military=20Elevation=20Data
=20*=20gdal_JDEM,=20JDEM=20driver
=20*=20gdal_ENVISAT,=20Envisat
=20*=20gdal_L1B,=20NOAA=20Polar=20Orbiter=20Level=201b=20Data=20Set=20(AVHR=
R)
=20*=20gdal_RS2,=20RS2=20--=20RadarSat=202=20XML=20Product
=20*=20gdal_ILWIS,=20Raster=20Map
=20*=20gdal_RMF,=20RMF=20---=20Raster=20Matrix=20Format
=20*=20gdal_LEVELLER,=20Daylon=20Leveller=20heightfield
=20*=20gdal_SRTMHGT,=20SRTM=20HGT=20File=20Read=20Support
=20*=20gdal_IDRISI,=20Idrisi=20Raster=20Format
=20*=20gdal_GSG,=20Implements=20the=20Golden=20Software=20Surfer=207=20Bina=
ry=20Grid=20Format.
=20*=20gdal_ERS,=20ERMapper=20.ERS
=20*=20gdal_JAXAPALSAR,=20JAXA=20PALSAR=20Level=201.1=20and=20Level=201.5=
=20processed=20products=20support
=20*=20gdal_DIMAP,=20SPOT=20Dimap=20Driver
=20*=20gdal_GFF,=20Ground-based=20SAR=20Applitcations=20Testbed=20File=20Fo=
rmat=20driver
=20*=20gdal_COSAR,=20COSAR=20--=20TerraSAR-X=20Complex=20SAR=20Data=20Produ=
ct
=20*=20gdal_PDS,=20USGS=20Astrogeology=20ISIS=20Cube=20(Version=202)
=20*=20gdal_ADRG,=20ADRG=20reader=20and=20ASRP/USRP=20Reader
=20*=20gdal_COASP,=20DRDC=20Configurable=20Airborne=20SAR=20Processor=20(CO=
ASP)=20data=20reader
=20*=20gdal_TSX,=20TerraSAR-X=20XML=20Product=20Support
=20*=20gdal_TERRAGEN,=20Terragen&trade;=20Terrain=20File
=20*=20gdal_MSGN,=20Meteosat=20Second=20Generation=20(MSG)=20Native=20Archi=
ve=20Format=20(.nat)
=20*=20gdal_TIL,=20EarthWatch=20.TIL=20Driver
=20*=20gdal_NORTHWOOD,=20NWT_GRD/NWT_GRC=20--=20Northwood/Vertical=20Mapper=
=20File=20Format
=20*=20gdal_SAGA,=20SAGA=20GIS=20Binary=20Driver
=20*=20gdal_XYZ,=20ASCII=20Gridded=20XYZ
=20*=20gdal_AVIF,=20AVIF
=20*=20gdal_HEIF,=20HEIF
=20*=20gdal_ESRIC,=20ESRI=20compact=20cache
=20*=20gdal_HF2,=20HF2/HFZ=20heightfield=20raster
=20*=20gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY
=20*=20gdal_CTG,=20CTG=20driver
=20*=20gdal_ZMAP,=20ZMAP
=20*=20gdal_NGSGEOID,=20NOAA=20NGS=20Geoid=20Height=20Grids
=20*=20gdal_IRIS,=20IRIS=20driver
=20*=20gdal_MAP,=20OziExplorer=20.MAP
=20*=20gdal_CALS,=20CALS=20type=201
=20*=20gdal_SAFE,=20SAFE=20--=20Sentinel-1=20SAFE=20XML=20Product
=20*=20gdal_SENTINEL2,=20Driver=20for=20Sentinel-2=20Level-1B,=20Level-1C=
=20and=20Level-2A=20products.
=20*=20gdal_PRF,=20PHOTOMOD=20Raster=20File
=20*=20gdal_MRF,=20Meta=20raster=20format
=20*=20gdal_WMTS,=20OGC=20Web=20Map=20Tile=20Service
=20*=20gdal_GRIB,=20WMO=20General=20Regularly-distributed=20Information=20i=
n=20Binary=20form
=20*=20gdal_BMP,=20Microsoft=20Windows=20Device=20Independent=20Bitmap
=20*=20gdal_TGA,=20TGA
=20*=20gdal_STACTA,=20STACTA
=20*=20gdal_SNAP_TIFF,=20SNAP=20TIFF
=20*=20gdal_BSB,=20Maptech/NOAA=20BSB=20Nautical=20Chart=20Format
=20*=20gdal_AIGRID,=20Arc/Info=20Binary=20Grid=20Format
=20*=20gdal_USGSDEM,=20USGS=20ASCII=20DEM=20(and=20CDED)
=20*=20gdal_AIRSAR,=20AirSAR=20Polarimetric=20Format
=20*=20gdal_PCIDSK,=20PCI=20Geomatics=20Database=20File
=20*=20gdal_SIGDEM,=20Scaled=20Integer=20Gridded=20DEM=20.sigdem=20Driver
=20*=20gdal_RIK,=20RIK=20--=20Swedish=20Grid=20Maps
=20*=20gdal_STACIT,=20STACIT
=20*=20gdal_PDF,=20Geospatial=20PDF
=20*=20gdal_RCM,=20Radarsat=20Constellation=20Mission
=20*=20gdal_GDALG,=20GDAL=20Streamed=20Algorithm=20Format
=20*=20gdal_E57,=20E57
=20*=20gdal_PNG,=20PNG=20image=20format
=20*=20gdal_GIF,=20Graphics=20Interchange=20Format
=20*=20gdal_WCS,=20OGC=20Web=20Coverage=20Service
=20*=20gdal_HTTP,=20HTTP=20driver
=20*=20gdal_NETCDF,=20NetCDF=20network=20Common=20Data=20Form
=20*=20gdal_ZARR,=20ZARR
=20*=20gdal_DAAS,=20Airbus=20DS=20Intelligence=20Data=20As=20A=20Service(DA=
AS)
=20*=20gdal_EEDA,=20Earth=20Engine=20Data=20API
=20*=20gdal_FITS,=20FITS=20Driver
=20*=20gdal_HDF5,=20Hierarchical=20Data=20Format=20Release=205=20(HDF5)
=20*=20gdal_PLMOSAIC,=20PLMosaic=20(Planet=20Labs=20Mosaics=20API)
=20*=20gdal_WMS,=20Web=20Map=20Services
=20*=20gdal_OGCAPI,=20OGCAPI
=20*=20gdal_WEBP,=20WebP
=20*=20gdal_HDF4,=20Hierarchical=20Data=20Format=20Release=204=20(HDF4)
=20*=20gdal_MBTILES,=20MBTile
=20*=20gdal_POSTGISRASTER,=20PostGIS=20Raster=20driver
=20*=20gdal_JP2OPENJPEG,=20JPEG2000=20driver=20based=20on=20OpenJPEG=20libr=
ary
=20*=20gdal_PCRASTER,=20PCRaster=20CSF=202.0=20raster=20file=20driver
=20*=20gdal_JPEGXL,=20JPEG-XL
=20*=20gdal_MIRAMON,=20MiraMonRaster
=20*=20ogr_GEOJSON,=20GeoJSON/GeoJSONSeq/ESRIJSON/TopoJSON=20drivers
=20*=20ogr_TAB,=20MapInfo=20TAB=20and=20MIF/MID
=20*=20ogr_SHAPE,=20ESRI=20shape-file
=20*=20ogr_KML,=20KML
=20*=20ogr_VRT,=20VRT=20-=20Virtual=20Format
=20*=20ogr_AVC,=20AVC
=20*=20ogr_GML,=20GML
=20*=20ogr_CSV,=20CSV
=20*=20ogr_DGN,=20DGN
=20*=20ogr_GMT,=20GMT
=20*=20ogr_NTF,=20NTF
=20*=20ogr_S57,=20S57
=20*=20ogr_TIGER,=20U.S.=20Census=20TIGER/Line
=20*=20ogr_GEORSS,=20GEORSS
=20*=20ogr_DXF,=20DXF
=20*=20ogr_PGDUMP,=20PGDump
=20*=20ogr_GPSBABEL,=20GPSBABEL
=20*=20ogr_EDIGEO,=20EDIGEO
=20*=20ogr_SXF,=20SXF
=20*=20ogr_OPENFILEGDB,=20OPENFILEGDB
=20*=20ogr_WASP,=20WAsP=20.map=20format
=20*=20ogr_SELAFIN,=20OSELAFIN
=20*=20ogr_JML,=20JML
=20*=20ogr_VDV,=20VDV-451/VDV-452/INTREST=20Data=20Format
=20*=20ogr_FLATGEOBUF,=20FlatGeobuf
=20*=20ogr_MAPML,=20MapML
=20*=20ogr_ADBC,=20ADBC
=20*=20ogr_MIRAMON,=20MiraMonVector
=20*=20ogr_AIVECTOR,=20AIVector
=20*=20ogr_JSONFG,=20JSONFG
=20*=20ogr_GPX,=20GPX=20-=20GPS=20Exchange=20Format
=20*=20ogr_GMLAS,=20GMLAS
=20*=20ogr_CSW,=20CSW
=20*=20ogr_NAS,=20NAS/ALKIS
=20*=20ogr_PLSCENES,=20PLSCENES
=20*=20ogr_SOSI,=20SOSI:Systematic=20Organization=20of=20Spatial=20Informat=
ion
=20*=20ogr_WFS,=20OGC=20WFS=20service
=20*=20ogr_OAPIF,=20OGC=20API=20Features=20service
=20*=20ogr_NGW,=20NextGIS=20Web
=20*=20ogr_ELASTIC,=20ElasticSearch
=20*=20ogr_IDRISI,=20IDRISI
=20*=20ogr_PDS,=20Planetary=20Data=20Systems=20TABLE
=20*=20ogr_SQLITE,=20SQLite3=20/=20Spatialite=20RDBMS
=20*=20ogr_GPKG,=20GeoPackage
=20*=20ogr_OSM,=20OpenStreetMap=20XML=20and=20PBF
=20*=20ogr_VFK,=20Czech=20Cadastral=20Exchange=20Data=20Format
=20*=20ogr_MVT,=20MVT
=20*=20ogr_PMTILES,=20PMTiles
=20*=20ogr_AMIGOCLOUD,=20AMIGOCLOUD
=20*=20ogr_CARTO,=20CARTO
=20*=20ogr_ILI,=20ILI
=20*=20ogr_MYSQL,=20MySQL
=20*=20ogr_PG,=20PostGIS
=20*=20ogr_MSSQLSPATIAL,=20MSSQLSPATIAL
=20*=20ogr_ODBC,=20ODBC
=20*=20ogr_PGEO,=20PGEO
=20*=20ogr_XLSX,=20Microsoft=20Office=20Excel(xlsx)
=20*=20ogr_XLS,=20Microsoft=20Office=20Excel(xls)
=20*=20ogr_CAD,=20OpenCAD
=20*=20ogr_GTFS,=20GTFS
=20*=20ogr_ODS,=20ODS
=20*=20ogr_LVBAG,=20LVBAG

--=20The=20following=20OPTIONAL=20packages=20have=20been=20found:

=20*=20Python=20(required=20version=20=3D=3D=203.14)
=20=20=20SWIG_PYTHON:=20Python=20binding
=20*=20ODBC
=20=20=20Enable=20DB=20support=20through=20ODBC
=20*=20MySQL
=20=20=20MySQL
=20*=20Iconv
=20=20=20Character=20set=20recoding=20(used=20in=20GDAL=20portability=20lib=
rary)
=20*=20LibXml2
=20=20=20Read=20and=20write=20XML=20formats
=20*=20XercesC
=20=20=20Read=20and=20write=20XML=20formats=20(needed=20for=20GMLAS=20and=
=20ILI=20drivers)
=20*=20Deflate
=20=20=20Enable=20libdeflate=20compression=20library=20(complement=20to=20Z=
Lib)
=20*=20OpenSSL
=20=20=20Use=20OpenSSL=20library
=20*=20PROJ
=20*=20ZSTD
=20=20=20ZSTD=20compression=20library
=20*=20GIF
=20=20=20GIF=20compression=20library=20(external)
=20*=20JSONC
=20=20=20json-c=20library=20(external)
=20*=20PCRE2
=20=20=20Enable=20PCRE2=20support=20for=20sqlite3
=20*=20SPATIALITE=20(required=20version=20&gt;=3D=204.1.2)
=20=20=20Enable=20spatialite=20support=20for=20sqlite3
=20*=20WebP
=20=20=20WebP=20compression
=20*=20FreeXL
=20=20=20Enable=20XLS=20driver
=20*=20Armadillo
=20=20=20C++=20library=20for=20linear=20algebra=20(used=20for=20TPS=20trans=
formation)
=20*=20CFITSIO
=20=20=20C=20FITS=20I/O=20library
=20*=20HDF4
=20=20=20Enable=20HDF4=20driver
=20*=20HDF5
=20=20=20Enable=20HDF5
=20*=20NetCDF
=20=20=20Enable=20netCDF=20driver
=20*=20PostgreSQL
=20*=20FYBA
=20=20=20enable=20ogr_SOSI=20driver
=20*=20LibLZMA
=20=20=20LZMA=20compression
=20*=20LZ4
=20=20=20LZ4=20compression
=20*=20Blosc
=20=20=20Blosc=20compression
=20*=20ARCHIVE
=20=20=20Multi-format=20archive=20and=20compression=20library=20library=20(=
used=20for=20/vsi7z/
=20*=20LIBAEC
=20=20=20Adaptive=20Entropy=20Coding=20implementing=20Golomb-Rice=20algorit=
hm=20(used=20by=20GRIB)
=20*=20JXL
=20=20=20JPEG-XL=20compression
=20*=20JXL_THREADS
=20=20=20JPEG-XL=20threading
=20*=20OpenMP
=20=20=20Whether=20GDAL=20should=20use=20OpenMP
=20*=20ExprTk
=20=20=20Enable=20C++=20Mathematical=20Expression=20Tooklit=20Library=20(Ex=
prTk)=20for=20VRT=20expressions
=20*=20HEIF
=20=20=20HEIF=20&gt;=3D=201.1
=20*=20AVIF
=20=20=20AVIF
=20*=20OpenJPEG=20(required=20version=20&gt;=3D=202.3.1)
=20=20=20Enable=20JPEG2000=20support=20with=20OpenJPEG=20library
=20*=20Poppler=20(required=20version=20&gt;=3D=200.86),=20A=20PDF=20rendering=
=20library,=20&lt;http://poppler.freedesktop.org&gt;
=20=20=20Enable=20PDF=20driver=20with=20Poppler=20(read=20side)

--=20The=20following=20RECOMMENDED=20packages=20have=20been=20found:

=20*=20EXPAT
=20=20=20Read=20and=20write=20XML=20formats
=20*=20CURL
=20=20=20Enable=20drivers=20to=20use=20web=20API
=20*=20GeoTIFF
=20=20=20libgeotiff=20library=20(external)
=20*=20PNG=20(required=20version=20&gt;=3D=201.6)
=20=20=20PNG=20compression=20library=20(external)
=20*=20JPEG
=20=20=20JPEG=20compression=20library=20(external)
=20*=20QHULL
=20=20=20Enable=20QHULL=20(external)
=20*=20LERC
=20=20=20Enable=20LERC=20(external)
=20*=20GEOS
=20=20=20Geometry=20Engine=20-=20Open=20Source=20(GDAL=20core=20dependency)
=20*=20muparser
=20=20=20Enable=20muparser=20library=20for=20VRT=20expressions

--=20The=20following=20REQUIRED=20packages=20have=20been=20found:

=20*=20Threads
=20*=20SWIG,=20Software=20development=20tool=20that=20connects=20programs=
=20written=20in=20C=20and=20C++=20with=20a=20variety=20of=20high-level=20pr=
ogramming=20languages.,=20&lt;http://swig.org/&gt;

--=20The=20following=20features=20have=20been=20disabled:

=20*=20gdal_MSG,=20Meteosat=20Second=20Generation
=20*=20gdal_GTA,=20Generic=20Tagged=20Arrays
=20*=20gdal_DDS,=20DirectDraw=20Surface
=20*=20gdal_KEA,=20Kea
=20*=20gdal_TILEDB,=20TileDB=20tiledb.io
=20*=20gdal_EXR,=20EXR=20support=20via=20OpenEXR=20library
=20*=20gdal_BASISU_KTX2,=20Basis=20Universal=20and=20KTX2=20texture=20forma=
ts
=20*=20gdal_JP2KAK,=20JPEG-2000=20(based=20on=20Kakadu)
=20*=20gdal_JPIPKAK,=20JPIP=20Streaming
=20*=20gdal_MRSID,=20Multi-resolution=20Seamless=20Image=20Database
=20*=20gdal_GEOR,=20Oracle=20Spatial=20GeoRaster
=20*=20gdal_ECW,=20ERDAS=20JPEG2000=20(.jp2)
=20*=20gdal_JP2GROK,=20JPEG-2000=20(based=20on=20Grok)
=20*=20ogr_DWG,=20DWG
=20*=20ogr_FILEGDB,=20FileGDB
=20*=20ogr_LIBKML,=20LibKML
=20*=20ogr_XODR,=20OpenDRIVE
=20*=20ogr_MONGODBV3,=20MongoDB=20V3
=20*=20ogr_PARQUET,=20Parquet
=20*=20ogr_ARROW,=20Arrow
=20*=20ogr_OCI,=20Oracle=20OCI
=20*=20ogr_IDB,=20IDB
=20*=20ogr_HANA,=20SAP=20HANA

--=20The=20following=20OPTIONAL=20packages=20have=20not=20been=20found:

=20*=20ODBCCPP
=20=20=20odbc-cpp=20library=20(external)
=20*=20MSSQL_NCLI
=20=20=20MSSQL=20Native=20Client=20to=20enable=20bulk=20copy
=20*=20MSSQL_ODBC
=20=20=20MSSQL=20ODBC=20driver=20to=20enable=20bulk=20copy
=20*=20CryptoPP
=20=20=20Use=20crypto++=20library=20for=20CPL.
=20*=20SFCGAL
=20=20=20gdal=20core=20supports=20ISO=2019107:2013=20and=20OGC=20Simple=20F=
eatures=20Access=201.2=20for=203D=20operations
=20*=20OpenCAD
=20=20=20libopencad=20(external,=20used=20by=20OpenCAD=20driver)
=20*=20BRUNSLI
=20=20=20Enable=20BRUNSLI=20for=20JPEG=20packing=20in=20MRF
=20*=20libQB3
=20=20=20Enable=20QB3=20compression=20in=20MRF
=20*=20RASTERLITE2=20(required=20version=20&gt;=3D=201.1.0)
=20=20=20Enable=20RasterLite2=20support=20for=20sqlite3
=20*=20LibKML
=20=20=20Use=20LIBKML=20library
=20*=20KEA
=20=20=20Enable=20KEA=20driver
=20*=20GTA
=20=20=20Enable=20GTA=20driver
=20*=20MRSID
=20=20=20MrSID=20raster=20SDK
=20*=20ECW
=20=20=20Enable=20ECW=20driver
=20*=20Crnlib
=20=20=20enable=20gdal_DDS=20driver
=20*=20basisu
=20=20=20Enable=20BASISU=20driver
=20*=20IDB
=20=20=20enable=20ogr_IDB=20driver
=20*=20TileDB
=20=20=20enable=20TileDB=20driver
=20*=20OpenEXR
=20=20=20OpenEXR=20&gt;=3D2.2
=20*=20MONGOCXX
=20=20=20Enable=20MongoDBV3=20driver
=20*=20HDFS
=20=20=20Enable=20Hadoop=20File=20System=20through=20native=20library
=20*=20PDFIUM
=20=20=20Enable=20PDF=20driver=20with=20Pdfium=20(read=20side)
=20*=20Oracle
=20=20=20Enable=20Oracle=20OCI=20and=20GeoRaster=20drivers
=20*=20TEIGHA
=20=20=20Enable=20DWG=20and=20DGNv8=20drivers
=20*=20FileGDB
=20=20=20Enable=20FileGDB=20(based=20on=20closed-source=20SDK)=20driver
=20*=20KDU
=20=20=20Enable=20KAKADU
=20*=20Arrow
=20=20=20Apache=20Arrow=20C++=20library
=20*=20OpenDrive
=20=20=20Enable=20libOpenDRIVE
=20*=20AdbcDriverManager
=20=20=20Enable=20ADBC
=20*=20JNI
=20=20=20SWIG_JAVA:=20Java=20binding
=20*=20Java
=20*=20Dotnet
=20*=20CSharp
=20=20=20SWIG_CSharp:=20CSharp=20binding
=20*=20Grok
=20=20=20Enable=20JPEG2000=20support=20with=20Grok=20library
=20*=20BISON

--=20Internal=20libraries=20enabled:

=20*=20LERC=20internal=20library=20enabled
=20*=20OPENCAD=20internal=20library=20enabled


--=20Configuring=20done=20(17.4s)
--=20Generating=20done=20(0.7s)
CMake=20Warning:
=20=20Manually-specified=20variables=20were=20not=20used=20by=20the=20proje=
ct:

=20=20=20=20BUILD_DOCS
=20=20=20=20CMAKE_EXPORT_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY
=20=20=20=20CMAKE_FIND_PACKAGE_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY
=20=20=20=20FETCHCONTENT_FULLY_DISCONNECTED
=20=20=20=20PKGCONFIG_EXECUTABLE
=20=20=20=20RENAME_INTERNAL_GEOTIFF_SYMBOLS
=20=20=20=20RENAME_INTERNAL_TIFF_SYMBOLS


--=20Build=20files=20have=20been=20written=20to:=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14
make[1]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
=20=20=20debian/rules=20override_dh_auto_build
make[1]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
for=20V=20in=203.14;=20do=20\
=09dh_auto_build=20--builddir=3Dbuild-py$V=20;=20\
done
=09cd=20build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20make=20-j11=20INSTALL=3D&quot;install=20--strip-prog=
ram=3Dtrue&quot;=20VERBOSE=3D1
make[2]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
/usr/bin/cmake=20-S/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20-B/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/buil=
d-py3.14=20--check-build-system=20CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake=200
/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmake_progress_start=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/CMakeFiles=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14//CMakeFiles/progre=
ss.marks
make=20=20-f=20CMakeFiles/Makefile2=20all
make[3]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20CMakeFiles/generate_gdal_version_h.dir/build.make=20CMakeFil=
es/generate_gdal_version_h.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bu=
ild-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/CMakeFiles/generate_gdal_=
version_h.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20generate_gdal_version_h
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/build.ma=
ke=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/build.make=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir=
/depend
make=20=20-f=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl_iconv.dir/build.make=20port/CMakeFiles/c=
pl_iconv.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/build.make=20third_p=
arty/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infb=
ack9.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20infback9
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/port=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/build-py3.14/port=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port/CMakeFiles=
/cpl_iconv.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20cpl_iconv
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;=
--color=3D&quot;=20lerc
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_iso8211
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/port=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/build-py3.14/port=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port/CMakeFiles=
/cpl.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20cpl
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/build.make=20frmt=
s/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.dir/build.make=20frmts/=
pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/build.make=20o=
gr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/LERCV1=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf/LERCV1=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/buil=
d-py3.14/frmts/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--co=
lor=3D&quot;=20liblercv1
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/DependInfo=
.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20shapelib
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/bui=
ld.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/buil=
d-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--c=
olor=3D&quot;=20pcidsk_sdk
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20CMakeFiles/generate_gdal_version_h.dir/build.make=20CMakeFil=
es/generate_gdal_version_h.dir/build
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.dir/DependInfo.cmak=
e=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20csf
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFi=
les/libopencad.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20libopencad
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
/usr/bin/cmake=20-DSOURCE_DIR=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/cmake/helpers/../..=
=20-DBINARY_DIR=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20-DGDAL_SHA1SUM=3D=
=20-DGDAL_RELEASE_DATE=3D=20-P=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/cmake/helpers/../.=
./cmake/helpers/generate_gdal_version_h.cmake
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/build.make=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir=
/build
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/build.ma=
ke=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/build
make=20=20-f=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl_iconv.dir/build.make=20port/CMakeFiles/c=
pl_iconv.dir/build
make=20=20-f=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/build.make=20third_p=
arty/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/build
make=20=20-f=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/build
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/build
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/build.make=20o=
gr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/build.make=20frmt=
s/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_alibaba_=
oss.cpp.o
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl_iconv.dir/cpl_re=
code_iconv.cpp.o
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.dir/build.make=20frmts/=
pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.dir/build
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_alibaba_oss.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_al=
ibaba_oss.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_alibaba_oss.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_alibaba_oss.cpp
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/bui=
ld.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/build
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles=
/infback9.dir/infback9.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20port/CMakeFiles=
/cpl_iconv.dir/cpl_recode_iconv.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl_iconv.dir/cpl_=
recode_iconv.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl_iconv.dir/cpl_recode_iconv.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_recode_iconv.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/BitMask.cpp.o
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9=20&amp;&amp;=
=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SS=
SE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=
=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-stro=
ng=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf=
-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=
=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zli=
b/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/infback9.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
infback9.dir/infback9.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/infback9.c.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/infback9.c
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/BitMa=
sk.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/BitMask.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lerc=
.dir/BitMask.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/BitMa=
sk.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv=
1.dir/Lerc1Image.cpp.o
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf/LERCV1=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/po=
rt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix=
-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-cla=
sh-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-W=
date-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=
=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20=
-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-=
MT=20frmts/mrf/LERCV1/CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/Lerc1Image.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/liblercv1.dir/Lerc1Image.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/liblercv1.dir/Le=
rc1Image.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/LERCV1/Lerc1Image.c=
pp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/asciitiledir.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/asciitiledir.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/block=
dir/asciitiledir.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/asciitil=
edir.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/asciiti=
ledir.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddfmodule.cpp.o
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/dwg/io.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/dwg/io.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/dwg/io.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.di=
r/dwg/io.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopenca=
d/dwg/io.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/sha=
pelib.dir/sbnsearch_wrapper.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_SHA=
PELIB_SYMBOLS=20-DSAOffset=3Dvsi_l_offset=20-DSHPAPI_CALL=3D&quot;&quot;=20-DUSE_CPL=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/o=
grsf_frmts/shape/shapelib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_=
SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-W=
all=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-M=
D=20-MT=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/sbnsearch_wrapper.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/sbnsearch_wrapper.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/shapelib.dir/sbnsearch_wrapper.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/o=
gr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/sbnsearch_wrapper.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfmodule.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfmodule.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso=
8211.dir/ddfmodule.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211/ddfmo=
dule.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/_getcell.c.o
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/_getcell.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_getcell.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_getcell.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/_getcell.c
[=20=200%]=20Built=20target=20generate_gdal_version_h
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/cellsize.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/cellsize.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/cellsize.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/cellsize.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/cellsize.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/BitStuffer2.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/BitSt=
uffer2.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/BitStuffer2.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/lerc.dir/BitStuffer2.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/L=
ercLib/BitStuffer2.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddfutils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211=
.dir/ddfutils.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211/ddfutils.c=
pp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/delattr.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/delattr.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/delattr.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/delattr.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/delattr.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gdattype.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gdattype.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gdattype.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gdattype.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gdattype.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gnrrows.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrrows.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrrows.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrrows.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/gnrrows.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/legend.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/legend.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/legend.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/legend.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/legend.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles=
/infback9.dir/inftree9.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9=20&amp;&amp;=
=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SS=
SE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=
=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-stro=
ng=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf=
-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=
=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zli=
b/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/inftree9.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
infback9.dir/inftree9.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/inftree9.c.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/inftree9.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/pminval.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/pminval.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pminval.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pminval.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/pminval.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles=
/infback9.dir/minified_zutil.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9=20&amp;&amp;=
=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SS=
SE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=
=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-stro=
ng=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf=
-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=
=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zli=
b/contrib/infback9/CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/minified_zutil.c.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/infback9.dir/minified_zutil.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/infback9.dir/mini=
fied_zutil.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/contrib/infback9/m=
inified_zutil.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rcomp.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rcomp.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rcomp.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rcomp.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/rcomp.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=200%]=20Built=20target=20infback9
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/Huffman.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Huffm=
an.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Huffman.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lerc=
.dir/Huffman.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Huffm=
an.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/setangle.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/setangle.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/setangle.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/setangle.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/setangle.c
[=20=200%]=20Built=20target=20cpl_iconv
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_azure.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_azure.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_azure.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_azure.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cpl_azure.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/vsdef.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/vsdef.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/vsdef.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/vsdef.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/vsdef.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/_getrow.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/_getrow.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_getrow.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_getrow.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/_getrow.c
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/sha=
pelib.dir/shpopen_wrapper.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_SHA=
PELIB_SYMBOLS=20-DSAOffset=3Dvsi_l_offset=20-DSHPAPI_CALL=3D&quot;&quot;=20-DUSE_CPL=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/o=
grsf_frmts/shape/shapelib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_=
SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-W=
all=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-M=
D=20-MT=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/shpopen_wrapper.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/shpopen_wrapper.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/shapelib.dir/shpopen_wrapper.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts/shape/shpopen_wrapper.cpp
[=20=200%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/asciitilelayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/asciitilelayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blo=
ckdir/asciitilelayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/asci=
itilelayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/a=
sciitilelayer.cpp
[=20=201%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddffielddefn.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddffielddefn.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddffielddefn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_iso8211.dir/ddffielddefn.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso821=
1/ddffielddefn.cpp
[=20=201%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/create2.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/create2.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/create2.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/create2.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/create2.c
make=20=20-f=20ogr/CMakeFiles/check_swq_parser_md5.dir/build.make=20ogr/CMa=
keFiles/check_swq_parser_md5.dir/depend
[=20=201%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/dwg/r2000.cpp.o
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/ogr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/CMakeFiles/ch=
eck_swq_parser_md5.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20check_swq_parser_m=
d5
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/dwg/r2000.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/dwg/r2000.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopen=
cad.dir/dwg/r2000.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/=
libopencad/dwg/r2000.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20ogr/CMakeFiles/check_swq_parser_md5.dir/build.make=20ogr/CMa=
keFiles/check_swq_parser_md5.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-DIN_FILE=3Dswq_pa=
rser.y=20-DTARGET=3Dgenerate_swq_parser=20-DEXPECTED_MD5SUM=3Dc3eaca734f300=
5e73586cc697e481f94=20-DFILENAME_CMAKE=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/CMakeL=
ists.txt=20-P=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/cmake/helpers/check_md5sum.cmake
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=201%]=20Built=20target=20check_swq_parser_md5
[=20=201%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/dumconv.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/dumconv.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/dumconv.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/dumconv.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/dumconv.c
[=20=201%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_conv.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_conv.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_conv.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_conv.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_conv.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/getattr.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/getattr.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/getattr.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/getattr.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/getattr.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gproj.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gproj.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gproj.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gproj.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/gproj.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/mclose.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/mclose.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/mclose.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/mclose.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/mclose.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/putallmv.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/putallmv.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putallmv.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putallmv.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/putallmv.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=202%]=20Built=20target=20liblercv1
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_error.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_error.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_error.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_error.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cpl_error.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rcoords.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rcoords.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rcoords.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rcoords.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/rcoords.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/sha=
pelib.dir/shptree_wrapper.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_SHA=
PELIB_SYMBOLS=20-DSAOffset=3Dvsi_l_offset=20-DSHPAPI_CALL=3D&quot;&quot;=20-DUSE_CPL=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/o=
grsf_frmts/shape/shapelib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_=
SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-W=
all=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-M=
D=20-MT=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/shptree_wrapper.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/shptree_wrapper.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/shapelib.dir/shptree_wrapper.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts/shape/shptree_wrapper.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/binarytiledir.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/binarytiledir.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/bloc=
kdir/binarytiledir.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/binary=
tiledir.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/bina=
rytiledir.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/setmv.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/setmv.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/setmv.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/setmv.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/setmv.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/vsis.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/vsis.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/vsis.c.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/csf.dir/vsis.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/libc=
sf/vsis.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/_gsomece.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/_gsomece.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_gsomece.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_gsomece.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/_gsomece.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/endian.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/endian.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/endian.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/endian.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/endian.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddfrecord.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfrecord.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfrecord.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso=
8211.dir/ddfrecord.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211/ddfre=
cord.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/getx0.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/getx0.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/getx0.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/getx0.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/getx0.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gputproj.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gputproj.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gputproj.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gputproj.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gputproj.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/mopen.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/mopen.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/mopen.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/mopen.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/mopen.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/putattr.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/putattr.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putattr.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putattr.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/putattr.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddffield.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddffield.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddffield.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211=
.dir/ddffield.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211/ddffield.c=
pp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/Lerc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/L=
erc.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rdup2.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rdup2.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rdup2.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rdup2.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/rdup2.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/setvtmv.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/setvtmv.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/setvtmv.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/setvtmv.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/setvtmv.c
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/vsvers.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/vsvers.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/vsvers.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/vsvers.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/vsvers.c
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/bu=
ild.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.=
dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20my_test_sqlite3_ext
[=20=202%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/sha=
pelib.dir/dbfopen_wrapper.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DRENAME_INTERNAL_SHA=
PELIB_SYMBOLS=20-DSAOffset=3Dvsi_l_offset=20-DSHPAPI_CALL=3D&quot;&quot;=20-DUSE_CPL=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/o=
grsf_frmts/shape/shapelib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_=
SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-W=
all=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-M=
D=20-MT=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape/CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/dbfopen_wrapper.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/shapelib.dir/dbfopen_wrapper.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/shapelib.dir/dbfopen_wrapper.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts/shape/dbfopen_wrapper.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/bu=
ild.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=202%]=20Building=20C=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/CMakeFiles/my_t=
est_sqlite3_ext.dir/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite=20&amp;&amp;=20/us=
r/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DSQLite3_HAS_COLUMN_=
METADATA=20-DSQLite3_HAS_RTREE=20-Dmy_test_sqlite3_ext_EXPORTS=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-decla=
ration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlit=
e/CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/my=
_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/_putcell.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/_putcell.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_putcell.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_putcell.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/_putcell.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/file.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/file.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/file.c.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/csf.dir/file.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/libc=
sf/file.c
[=20=203%]=20Linking=20C=20shared=20module=20../../../gdalplugins/my_test_s=
qlite3_ext.so
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite=20&amp;&amp;=20/us=
r/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmake_link_script=20CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/l=
ink.txt=20--verbose=3D1
/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-fPIC=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-funct=
ion-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-shared=20-Wl,-z,relro=20-Wl,-z,now=20-Wl,--no-undefined=20=
-Wl,--dependency-file=3DCMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3_ext.dir/link.d=20=20-o=
=20../../../gdalplugins/my_test_sqlite3_ext.so=20CMakeFiles/my_test_sqlite3=
_ext.dir/my_test_sqlite3_ext.c.o=20=20/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.=
so
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=203%]=20Built=20target=20my_test_sqlite3_ext
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gvalscal.c.o
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gety0.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gety0.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gety0.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gety0.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/gety0.c
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gvalscal.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gvalscal.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gvalscal.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gvalscal.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/moreattr.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/moreattr.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/moreattr.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/moreattr.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/moreattr.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/binarytilelayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/binarytilelayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/bl=
ockdir/binarytilelayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/bi=
narytilelayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdi=
r/binarytilelayer.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/putsomec.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/putsomec.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putsomec.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putsomec.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/putsomec.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/blockdir.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/blockdir.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/=
blockdir.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/blockdir.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/blockdir.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_string.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_string.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_string.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_string.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/port/cpl_string.cpp
In=20file=20included=20from=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/L=
erc.h:30,
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20from=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:25:
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20signed=20char;=20GDAL_Lerc=
NS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20signed=20char;=
=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsig=
ned=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20signed=20char;=20GDAL_=
LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:220:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20220=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Char:=20=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((sign=
ed=20char*)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20=
nBands,=20pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20GDAL_Le=
rcNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]=
':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20char=
;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsi=
gned=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20GDA=
L_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:221:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20221=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Byte:=20=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((Byte=
*)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20nBands,=
=20pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20int;=20GDAL_LercNS=
::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20int;=20=
GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=
=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20int;=20GDAL_Le=
rcNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:222:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20222=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Short:=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((short*=
)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20nBands,=20=
pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20unsigned=20int;=20=
GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=
=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20unsigne=
d=20int;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=
=20unsigned=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20short=20unsigned=20int=
;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:223:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20223=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_UShort:=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((unsigned=
=20short*)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20n=
Bands,=20pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20int;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20int;=20GDAL_Ler=
cNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20int;=20GDAL_LercNS::By=
te=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:224:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20224=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Int:=20=20=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((in=
t*)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20nBands,=
=20pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20int;=20GDAL_Ler=
cNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20int;=
=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsig=
ned=20int]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20unsigned=20int;=20GDAL=
_LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:225:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20225=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_UInt:=20=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((unsi=
gned=20int*)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=
=20nBands,=20pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20float;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20float;=20GDAL_L=
ercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int=
]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20float;=20GDAL_LercNS::=
Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:226:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20226=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Float:=20=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((float*=
)pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20nBands,=20=
pBitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:=20In=20instantiation=
=20of=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::DecodeHuffman(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte=
**,=20size_t&amp;,=20T*)=20const=20[with=20T=20=3D=20double;=20GDAL_LercNS::Byt=
e=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20int]':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:561:27:=20=20=20require=
d=20from=20'bool=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc2::Decode(const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte**,=
=20size_t&amp;,=20T*,=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20double;=20GDAL_=
LercNS::Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char;=20size_t=20=3D=20long=20unsigned=20in=
t]'
=20=20561=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!DecodeHuffman(ppByte,=20nByt=
esRemaining,=20arr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~~^=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:383:26:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20'static=20GDAL_LercNS::ErrCode=20GDAL_LercNS::Lerc::DecodeTempl=
(T*,=20const=20GDAL_LercNS::Byte*,=20unsigned=20int,=20int,=20int,=20int,=
=20int,=20GDAL_LercNS::BitMask*)=20[with=20T=20=3D=20double;=20GDAL_LercNS:=
:Byte=20=3D=20unsigned=20char]'
=20=20383=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20if=20(!lerc2.Decode(&amp;pByte,=20nByte=
sRemaining,=20arr,=20(pBitMask=20&amp;&amp;=20iBand=20=3D=3D=200)=20?=20pBitMask-&gt;B=
its()=20:=20nullptr))
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~~^~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc.cpp:227:38:=20=20=20requir=
ed=20from=20here
=20=20227=20|=20=20=20case=20DT_Double:=20=20return=20DecodeTempl((double*)=
pData,=20pLercBlob,=20numBytesBlob,=20nDim,=20nCols,=20nRows,=20nBands,=20p=
BitMask);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.h:1969:16:=20warning:=20v=
ariable=20'k'=20set=20but=20not=20used=20[-Wunused-but-set-variable=3D]
=201969=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20for=20(int=20k=20=3D=200,=20m0=20=3D=200,=
=20i=20=3D=200;=20i=20&lt;=20height;=20i++)
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/reseterr.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/reseterr.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/reseterr.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/reseterr.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/reseterr.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/strconst.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/strconst.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/strconst.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/strconst.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/strconst.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetsymbol=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetsymbol.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetsym=
bol.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetsymbol.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cplgetsymbol.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/wattrblk.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/wattrblk.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/wattrblk.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/wattrblk.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/wattrblk.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/_rputrow.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/_rputrow.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_rputrow.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/_rputrow.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/_rputrow.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/blockfile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/blockfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir=
/blockfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/blockfile.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/blockfile.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/csfglob.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/csfglob.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/csfglob.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/csfglob.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/csfglob.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/blocklayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/blocklayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdi=
r/blocklayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/blocklayer.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/blocklayer.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso821=
1.dir/ddfsubfielddefn.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iso8211=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/iso8211/CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfsubfielddefn.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfsubfielddefn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_iso8211.dir/ddfsubfielddefn.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/iso8211/ddfsubfielddefn.cpp
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/filename.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/filename.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/filename.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/filename.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/filename.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/ggisfid.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/ggisfid.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/ggisfid.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/ggisfid.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/ggisfid.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gvartype.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gvartype.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gvartype.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gvartype.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gvartype.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/mperror.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/mperror.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/mperror.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/mperror.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/mperror.c
[=20=203%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/putx0.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/putx0.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/putx0.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/putx0.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/putx0.c
[=20=204%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rextend.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rextend.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rextend.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rextend.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/rextend.c
[=20=204%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadclasses.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadclasses.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadclasses.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lib=
opencad.dir/cadclasses.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=
/cad/libopencad/cadclasses.cpp
[=20=204%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/strpad.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/strpad.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/strpad.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/strpad.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/strpad.c
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeFiles/check_ods_formula_parser_md5.=
dir/build.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeFiles/check_ods_formula_parser_md=
5.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeFiles/check_ods_formula_parser_md5.=
dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20check_ods_formula_parser_md5
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeFiles/check_ods_formula_parser_md5.=
dir/build.make=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeFiles/check_ods_formula_parser_md=
5.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-D=
IN_FILE=3Dods_formula_parser.y=20-DTARGET=3Dgenerate_ods_formula_parser=20-=
DEXPECTED_MD5SUM=3D4b5fbc52762bd20c790e4b3e2b18e4b1=20-DFILENAME_CMAKE=3D/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ods/CMakeLists.txt=20-P=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/cmake/helpers/check_md5sum.cmake
[=20=204%]=20Built=20target=20shapelib
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=204%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstringlis=
t.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstringlist.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstrin=
glist.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstringlist.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cplstringlist.cpp
[=20=204%]=20Built=20target=20check_ods_formula_parser_md5
[=20=204%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/angle.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/angle.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/angle.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/angle.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/angle.c
[=20=204%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/Lerc2.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc2=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc2.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir=
/Lerc2.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/Lerc2.cpp
[=20=204%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gattrblk.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gattrblk.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gattrblk.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gattrblk.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gattrblk.c
[=20=204%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gmaxval.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gmaxval.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gmaxval.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gmaxval.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/gmaxval.c
[=20=205%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadcolors.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadcolors.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadcolors.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopen=
cad.dir/cadcolors.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/=
libopencad/cadcolors.cpp
[=20=205%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gversion.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gversion.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gversion.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gversion.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gversion.c
[=20=205%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/puty0.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/puty0.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/puty0.c.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/puty0.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/l=
ibcsf/puty0.c
[=20=205%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/blocktiledir.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/blocktiledir.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/block=
dir/blocktiledir.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/blocktil=
edir.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/blockti=
ledir.cpp
[=20=205%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/caddictionary.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/caddictionary.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/caddictionary.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/libopencad.dir/caddictionary.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/cad/libopencad/caddictionary.cpp
[=20=205%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rmalloc.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rmalloc.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rmalloc.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rmalloc.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/rmalloc.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=205%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_iso8211
[=20=205%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/swapio.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/swapio.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/swapio.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/swapio.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/swapio.c
make=20=20-f=20apps/CMakeFiles/utils_common.dir/build.make=20apps/CMakeFile=
s/utils_common.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/build-py3.14/apps=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps/CMakeFiles=
/utils_common.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20utils_common
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20apps/CMakeFiles/utils_common.dir/build.make=20apps/CMakeFile=
s/utils_common.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=205%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadfile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfile.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.=
dir/cadfile.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libope=
ncad/cadfile.cpp
[=20=206%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/utils_common.dir/gda=
largumentparser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIM=
E=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wu=
nused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmiss=
ing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonli=
teral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20apps/CMakeFiles=
/utils_common.dir/gdalargumentparser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/utils_common.=
dir/gdalargumentparser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/utils_common.dir/gdalargum=
entparser.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalargumentparser.cpp
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/attravai.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/attravai.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/attravai.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/attravai.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/attravai.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/csfsup.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/csfsup.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/csfsup.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/csfsup.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/csfsup.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/blockdir/blocktilelayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/blockdir/blocktilelayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blo=
ckdir/blocktilelayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/blockdir/bloc=
ktilelayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/blockdir/b=
locktilelayer.cpp
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gattridx.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gattridx.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gattridx.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gattridx.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gattridx.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gminval.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gminval.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gminval.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gminval.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/gminval.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/ismv.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/ismv.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/ismv.c.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/csf.dir/ismv.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/libc=
sf/ismv.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/Lerc_c_api_impl.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc_=
c_api_impl.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc_c_api_impl.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/Lerc_c_api_impl.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/third_party/LercLib/Lerc_c_api_impl.cpp
[=20=206%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadfileio.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfileio.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfileio.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopen=
cad.dir/cadfileio.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/=
libopencad/cadfileio.cpp
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/pgisfid.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/pgisfid.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pgisfid.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pgisfid.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/pgisfid.c
[=20=206%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/pvalscal.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/pvalscal.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pvalscal.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pvalscal.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/pvalscal.c
make=20=20-f=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/build.make=20apps/CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/build-py3.14/apps=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps/CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20appslib
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rrowcol.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rrowcol.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rrowcol.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rrowcol.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/rrowcol.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/build.make=20apps/CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/channel/cbandinterleavedchannel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/channel/cbandinterleavedchannel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/channel/cbandinterleavedchannel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.d=
ir/channel/cbandinterleavedchannel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/pcidsk/sdk/channel/cbandinterleavedchannel.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalargu=
mentparser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalargumentparser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalargumentparser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalargum=
entparser.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalargumentparser.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/trackmm.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/trackmm.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/trackmm.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/trackmm.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/trackmm.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadgeometry.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadgeometry.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadgeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/li=
bopencad.dir/cadgeometry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts/cad/libopencad/cadgeometry.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/attrsize.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/attrsize.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/attrsize.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/attrsize.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/attrsize.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gcellrep.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gcellrep.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gcellrep.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gcellrep.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/gcellrep.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/gnrcols.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrcols.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrcols.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/gnrcols.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/gnrcols.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_strtod.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_strtod.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_strtod.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_strtod.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/port/cpl_strtod.cpp
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/d=
epend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg/CMakeFiles/al=
g.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20alg
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/b=
uild
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/kernlcsf.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/kernlcsf.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/kernlcsf.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/kernlcsf.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/kernlcsf.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadfilestreamio.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfilestreamio.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadfilestreamio.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/libopencad.dir/cadfilestreamio.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/og=
r/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/cadfilestreamio.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/contour.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/contour.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/alg.dir/contour.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/contour.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/contour.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/channel/cexternalchannel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/channel/cexternalchannel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/ch=
annel/cexternalchannel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/channel/cex=
ternalchannel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/channel=
/cexternalchannel.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/pmaxval.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/pmaxval.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pmaxval.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/pmaxval.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcra=
ster/libcsf/pmaxval.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/rattrblk.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/rattrblk.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rattrblk.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/rattrblk.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/p=
craster/libcsf/rattrblk.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/ruseas.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/ruseas.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/ruseas.c.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/ruseas.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcras=
ter/libcsf/ruseas.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/CMakeFiles/csf.d=
ir/vs2.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcraster/libcsf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_IN_GDAL=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcraster/libcsf/C=
MakeFiles/csf.dir/vs2.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/csf.dir/vs2.c.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/csf.dir/vs2.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcraster/libcsf/=
vs2.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.=
dir/RLE.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/third_party/LercLib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/b=
in/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-=
DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20third_party/LercLib/CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/RLE.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/RLE.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lerc.dir/RLE=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib/RLE.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Built=20target=20csf
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFil=
es/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg/CMakeFiles/al=
g_gdalgridsse.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20alg_gdalgridsse
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFil=
es/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/g=
dalgridsse.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-msse=
=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/gdalgridsse.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridsse.dir/gdalgridsse.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg=
_gdalgridsse.dir/gdalgridsse.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalg=
ridsse.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20C=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/delaunay.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=
=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-stro=
ng=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf=
-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=
=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/delaunay.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/alg.dir/delaunay.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/delaunay.c.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/delaunay.c
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_path.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_path.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_path.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_path.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_path.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_=
main.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_main.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_main.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_main.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_main.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/channel/cpcidskchannel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/channel/cpcidskchannel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/chan=
nel/cpcidskchannel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/channel/cpcidsk=
channel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/channel/cpcid=
skchannel.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Built=20target=20alg_gdalgridsse
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadheader.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadheader.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadheader.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopen=
cad.dir/cadheader.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/=
libopencad/cadheader.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_crs.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_crs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/alg.dir/gdal_crs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_crs.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_crs.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalgetg=
dalpath.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalgetgdalpath.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsli=
b.dir/gdalgetgdalpath.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalgetgdalpath=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalgetgdalpath.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/channel/cpixelinterleavedchannel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/channel/cpixelinterleavedchannel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sd=
k.dir/channel/cpixelinterleavedchannel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/channel/cpixelinterleavedchannel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/pcidsk/sdk/channel/cpixelinterleavedchannel.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_csv.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_csv.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_csv.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_csv.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/po=
rt/cpl_csv.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadlayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadlayer.cpp.o=20-=
MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadlayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopenca=
d.dir/cadlayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/lib=
opencad/cadlayer.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_findfile=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_findfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_findf=
ile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_findfile.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_findfile.cpp
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalinfo=
_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalinfo_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalinfo_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalinfo_lib.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalinfo_lib.cpp
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFil=
es/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/alg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg/CMakeFiles/al=
g_gdalgridavx.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20alg_gdalgridavx
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/build.make=20alg/CMakeFil=
es/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=207%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/g=
dalgridavx.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-mavx=
=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/gdalgridavx.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg_gdalgridavx.dir/gdalgridavx.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg=
_gdalgridavx.dir/gdalgridavx.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalg=
ridavx.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/channel/ctiledchannel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/channel/ctiledchannel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/chann=
el/ctiledchannel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/channel/ctiledcha=
nnel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/channel/ctiledch=
annel.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/core/cpcidskblockfile.cpp.o
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/core/clinksegment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/clinksegment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/clin=
ksegment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/clinksegment.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/clinksegment.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/cpcidskblockfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/=
cpcidskblockfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/cpcidskblock=
file.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/cpcidskbloc=
kfile.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minixml.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minixml.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minixm=
l.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minixml.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_minixml.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_multipro=
c.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_multiproc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_mult=
iproc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_multiproc.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_multiproc.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalbuil=
dvrt_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalbuildvrt_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalbuildvrt_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalbuildvrt_=
lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalbuildvrt_lib.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/core/cpcidskfile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/cpcidskfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/cpcid=
skfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/cpcidskfile.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/cpcidskfile.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadobjects.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadobjects.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadobjects.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/lib=
opencad.dir/cadobjects.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=
/cad/libopencad/cadobjects.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=208%]=20Built=20target=20alg_gdalgridavx
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_homograp=
hy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_homography.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_homography.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gd=
al_homography.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_homography.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_levensht=
ein.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_levenshtein.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_le=
venshtein.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_levenshtein.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_levenshtein.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/core/edb_pcidsk.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/edb_pcidsk.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/edb_pc=
idsk.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/edb_pcidsk.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/edb_pcidsk.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_list.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_list.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_list.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_list.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_list.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_gri=
d_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_grid_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.=
dir/gdal_grid_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_grid_lib.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdal_grid_lib.cpp
[=20=208%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMake=
Files/libopencad.dir/cadtables.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadtables.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/cadtables.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopen=
cad.dir/cadtables.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/=
libopencad/cadtables.cpp
[=20=209%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_getexecp=
ath.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_getexecpath.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_ge=
texecpath.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_getexecpath.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_getexecpath.cpp
[=20=209%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_octave.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_octave.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_octave.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_octav=
e.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_octave.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=209%]=20Built=20target=20utils_common
[=20=209%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstring.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstring.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstring.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplstring.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cplstring.cpp
make=20=20-f=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/build.make=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/d=
epend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/ogr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/CMakeFiles/og=
r.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20ogr
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/build.make=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/b=
uild
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=20=209%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometryfa=
ctory.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometryfactory.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometryfactory.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrge=
ometryfactory.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeometryfactory.c=
pp
[=20=209%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_s=
dk.dir/core/libjpeg_io.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/libjpeg_io.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/libjpe=
g_io.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/libjpeg_io.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/libjpeg_io.cpp
[=2010%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_trans=
late_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_translate_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdal_translate_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_tran=
slate_lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdal_translate_lib.cpp
[=2011%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_rpc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_rpc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/alg.dir/gdal_rpc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_rpc.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_rpc.cpp
[=2011%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFi=
les/libopencad.dir/opencad.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20=
&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMP=
ILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=
=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DOCAD_EXTER=
N=3D&quot;&quot;=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/dwg=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FOR=
TIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=
=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarati=
ons=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbere=
d=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20=
-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecat=
ed-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operato=
r-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libopencad/CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/opencad.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.dir/opencad.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/libopencad.=
dir/opencad.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/cad/libope=
ncad/opencad.cpp
[=2011%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsisimple.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsisimple.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsis=
imple.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsisimple.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsisimple.cpp
make=20=20-f=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/build.make=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/d=
epend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/gnm=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/gnm=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/CMakeFiles/gn=
m.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gnm
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/build.make=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/b=
uild
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmlayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmlayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmlayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/gnm.dir/gnmlayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnmlayer.c=
pp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/metadataset_p.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/metadataset_p.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/met=
adataset_p.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/metadataset_p.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/metadataset_p.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2012%]=20Built=20target=20libopencad
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgenericnetwo=
rk.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmgenericnetwork.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgenericnetwork.c=
pp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgenericnetwork.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnmgenericnetwork.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_vsil.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidsk_pubutils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_pubutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/p=
cidsk_pubutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_pubutil=
s.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidsk_pubutil=
s.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidsk_raster.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_raster.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pci=
dsk_raster.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_raster.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidsk_raster.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidsk_scanint.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_scanint.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pc=
idsk_scanint.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_scanint.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidsk_scanint.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_raste=
rize_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_rasterize_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdal_rasterize_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_rast=
erize_lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdal_rasterize_lib.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidsk_utils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_utils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcid=
sk_utils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_utils.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidsk_utils.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidskbuffer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidskbuffer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcid=
skbuffer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidskbuffer.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidskbuffer.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpoint.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpoint.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/o=
gr.dir/ogrpoint.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpoint.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrpoint.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_tps.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_tps.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/alg.dir/gdal_tps.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_tps.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_tps.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidskcreate.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidskcreate.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcid=
skcreate.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidskcreate.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidskcreate.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgraph.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmgraph.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgraph.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/gnm.dir/gnmgraph.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnmgraph.c=
pp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmnetwork.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmnetwork.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmnetwork.cpp.o.d=20-o=20=
CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmnetwork.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnmn=
etwork.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalapplyvertic=
alshiftgrid.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalapplyverticalshiftgrid=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalapplyverticalshiftgrid.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalapplyverticalshiftgrid.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalapplyverticalshiftgrid.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidskexception.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidskexception.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/p=
cidskexception.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidskexceptio=
n.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidskexceptio=
n.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidskinterfaces.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidskinterfaces.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/=
pcidskinterfaces.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidskinterf=
aces.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidskinter=
faces.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurve.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurve.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/o=
gr.dir/ogrcurve.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurve.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrcurve.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalchecksum.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalchecksum.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalchecksum.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalch=
ecksum.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalchecksum.cpp
[=2012%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidskopen.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidskopen.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk=
open.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidskopen.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidskopen.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2012%]=20Built=20target=20lerc
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/core/pcidsk_mutex.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_mutex.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcid=
sk_mutex.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/core/pcidsk_mutex.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/core/pcidsk_mutex.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_mem.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_mem.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_me=
m.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_mem.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsi_mem.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_conto=
ur_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_contour_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdal_contour_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_contour_=
lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdal_contour_lib.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinestring.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinestring.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogrlinestring.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinestring.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrlinestring.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidsk_array.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsk_array.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segme=
nt/cpcidsk_array.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsk_a=
rray.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidsk_=
array.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidsk_tex.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsk_tex.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment=
/cpcidsk_tex.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsk_tex.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidsk_tex.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinearring.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinearring.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogrlinearring.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlinearring.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrlinearring.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolygon.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolygon.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/ogrpolygon.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolygon.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrpolygon.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangle.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangle.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogrtriangle.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangle.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrtriangle.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalcutline.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalcutline.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalcutline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalcutlin=
e.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalcutline.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskbinarysegment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskbinarysegment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.di=
r/segment/cpcidskbinarysegment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/seg=
ment/cpcidskbinarysegment.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk=
/sdk/segment/cpcidskbinarysegment.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmresultlayer.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmresultlayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmresultlayer.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmresultlayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gnm/gnmresultlayer.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalwarp_l=
ib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalwarp_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalwarp_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalwarp_lib.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalwarp_lib.cpp
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/build.make=20gnm/gnm_=
frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/gnm/gnm_frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=
=20gnm_frmts
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/build.make=20gnm/gnm_=
frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/gnm_frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir=
/gnmregisterall.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGNMDB=
_ENABLED=20-DGNMFILE_ENABLED=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=
=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/gnm/gnm_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix=
-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-cla=
sh-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-W=
date-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=
=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20=
-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-=
MT=20gnm/gnm_frmts/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/gnmregisterall.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/gnm_frmts.dir/gnmregisterall.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts.d=
ir/gnmregisterall.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts/gnmreg=
isterall.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/commonutil=
s.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/commonutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/commonutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/commonutils.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/commonutils.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskbitmap.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskbitmap.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segme=
nt/cpcidskbitmap.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskbi=
tmap.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskb=
itmap.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_http.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_http.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_http.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_http.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_http.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrutils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/o=
gr.dir/ogrutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrutils.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrutils.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaldither.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaldither.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaldither.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaldither.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdaldither.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeoloc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeoloc.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeoloc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeoloc.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalgeoloc.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskblut.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskblut.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment=
/cpcidskblut.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskblut.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskblut.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Built=20target=20gnm_frmts
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskpct.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskpct.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/=
cpcidskpct.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskpct.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskpct.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmrule.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmt=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/CMakeFiles/gnm=
.dir/gnmrule.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm.dir/gnmrule.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gnm.dir/gnmrule.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnmrule.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogrinfo_li=
b.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogrinfo_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/ogrinfo_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogrinfo_lib.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/ogrinfo_lib.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_hash_set.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_hash_set.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_hash_=
set.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_hash_set.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_hash_set.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeolocquadt=
ree.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeolocquadtree.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgeolocquadtree.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/al=
g.dir/gdalgeolocquadtree.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalgeolo=
cquadtree.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskephemerissegment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskephemerissegment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskephemerissegment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.d=
ir/segment/cpcidskephemerissegment.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskephemerissegment.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomcoordina=
teprecision.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomcoordinateprecision.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomcoordinateprecision.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogrgeomcoordinateprecision.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr/ogrgeomcoordinateprecision.cpp
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/build.make=20gn=
m/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts/db=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/db=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/buil=
d-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;-=
-color=3D&quot;=20gnm_frmts_db
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/build.make=20gn=
m/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_=
db.dir/gnmdbdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/db=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ap=
ps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build=
-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/og=
r/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/=
gnm_frmts=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db=
.dir/gnmdbdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/gnmdbdriver.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/gnmdbdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts/db/gnmdbdriver.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgrid.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgrid.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/alg.dir/gdalgrid.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgrid.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalgrid.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Built=20target=20gnm
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdallinearsyste=
m.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdallinearsystem.cpp.o=20-=
MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdallinearsystem.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/=
gdallinearsystem.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdallinearsystem.=
cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetcurrentt=
hreadcount.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetcurrentthreadcount.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.d=
ir/cplgetcurrentthreadcount.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplgetcurrent=
threadcount.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cplgetcurrentthreadco=
unt.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskgcp2segment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskgcp2segment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/=
segment/cpcidskgcp2segment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment=
/cpcidskgcp2segment.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/s=
egment/cpcidskgcp2segment.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometry.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogrgeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometry.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeometry.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogr2ogr_li=
b.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogr2ogr_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/ogr2ogr_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/ogr2ogr_lib.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/ogr2ogr_lib.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplkeywordpars=
er.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplkeywordparser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplke=
ywordparser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cplkeywordparser.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cplkeywordparser.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_=
db.dir/gnmdbnetwork.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/db=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ap=
ps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build=
-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/og=
r/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/=
gnm_frmts=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/gnm_frmts/db/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db=
.dir/gnmdbnetwork.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/gnmdbnetwork.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_db.dir/gnmdbnetwork.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts/db/gnmdbnetwork.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/port/cpl_recode.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskgeoref.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskgeoref.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segme=
nt/cpcidskgeoref.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskge=
oref.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskg=
eoref.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmatching.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmatching.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmatching.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalma=
tching.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalmatching.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode_stu=
b.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode_stub.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_re=
code_stub.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_recode_stub.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_recode_stub.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometrycoll=
ection.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometrycollection.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeometrycollection.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.d=
ir/ogrgeometrycollection.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeomet=
rycollection.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_quad_tree.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_quad_tree.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_quad=
_tree.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_quad_tree.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_quad_tree.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Built=20target=20gnm_frmts_db
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaldem_li=
b.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaldem_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/gdaldem_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaldem_lib.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdaldem_lib.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidsklut.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsklut.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/=
cpcidsklut.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsklut.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidsklut.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskbpct.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskbpct.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment=
/cpcidskbpct.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskbpct.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskbpct.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskpolymodel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskpolymodel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/se=
gment/cpcidskpolymodel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpc=
idskpolymodel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment=
/cpcidskpolymodel.cpp
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/build.make=
=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts/file=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/file=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/DependInfo.cm=
ake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gnm_frmts_file
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/build.make=
=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_atomic_ops=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_atomic_ops.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_ato=
mic_ops.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_atomic_ops.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_atomic_ops.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmt=
s_file.dir/gnmfiledriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/file=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bi=
n/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gn=
m/gnm_frmts=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/=
gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/gnmfiledriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/gnmfiledriver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm_frm=
ts_file.dir/gnmfiledriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmt=
s/file/gnmfiledriver.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20gnm/gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmt=
s_file.dir/gnmfilenetwork.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gnm/gnm_frmts/file=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bi=
n/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gn=
m/gnm_frmts=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20gnm/=
gnm_frmts/file/CMakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/gnmfilenetwork.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/gnm_frmts_file.dir/gnmfilenetwork.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gnm_f=
rmts_file.dir/gnmfilenetwork.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_f=
rmts/file/gnmfilenetwork.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_subfi=
le.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_subfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_v=
sil_subfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_subfile.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_subfile.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_time.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_time.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_time.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_time.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_time.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipolygon=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipolygon.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrmultipolygon.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipol=
ygon.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmultipolygon.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskrpcmodel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskrpcmodel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/seg=
ment/cpcidskrpcmodel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcid=
skrpcmodel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cp=
cidskrpcmodel.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrsurface.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrsurface.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/ogrsurface.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrsurface.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsurface.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmediancut.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmediancut.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalmediancut.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalm=
ediancut.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalmediancut.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/nearblack_=
lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/nearblack_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.=
dir/nearblack_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/nearblack_lib.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/nearblack_lib.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdou=
t.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdout.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vs=
il_stdout.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdout.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_stdout.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidsksegment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsksegment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segm=
ent/cpcidsksegment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsk=
segment.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcid=
sksegment.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolyhedralsu=
rface.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolyhedralsurface.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpolyhedralsurface.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/o=
grpolyhedralsurface.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrpolyhedrals=
urface.cpp
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidsktoutinmodel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidsktoutinmodel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/=
segment/cpcidsktoutinmodel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment=
/cpcidsktoutinmodel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/s=
egment/cpcidsktoutinmodel.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2013%]=20Built=20target=20gnm_frmts_file
[=2013%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/nearblack_=
lib_floodfill.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/nearblack_lib_floodfill.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/nearblack_lib_floodfill.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/nearblack_lib_floodfill.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/nearblac=
k_lib_floodfill.cpp
[=2015%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_spars=
efile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_sparsefile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cp=
l_vsil_sparsefile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_sparsefile.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_sparsefile.cpp
[=2015%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangulated=
surface.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangulatedsurface.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrtriangulatedsurface.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.=
dir/ogrtriangulatedsurface.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrtria=
ngulatedsurface.cpp
[=2016%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipoint.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipoint.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogrmultipoint.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultipoint.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmultipoint.cpp
[=2016%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalpansharpen.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalpansharpen.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalpansharpen.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal=
pansharpen.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalpansharpen.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.di=
r/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/seg=
ment/cpcidskvectorsegment.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk=
/sdk/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_footp=
rint_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_footprint_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdal_footprint_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdal_foot=
print_lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdal_footprint_lib.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_abstr=
act_archive.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_abstract_archive.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.=
dir/cpl_vsil_abstract_archive.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_ab=
stract_archive.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_abstract_=
archive.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultilinestr=
ing.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultilinestring.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultilinestring.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmu=
ltilinestring.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmultilinestring.c=
pp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcircularstri=
ng.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcircularstring.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcircularstring.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcirc=
ularstring.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrcircularstring.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalproximity.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalproximity.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalproximity.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalp=
roximity.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalproximity.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment_consistencycheck.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment_consistencycheck.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment_consistencycheck.cpp.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/cpcidskvectorsegment_consistencychec=
k.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/cpcidskvect=
orsegment_consistencycheck.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_tar.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_tar.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_=
tar.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_tar.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_tar.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcompoundcurv=
e.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcompoundcurve.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcompoundcurve.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcompou=
ndcurve.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrcompoundcurve.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvepolygon=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvepolygon.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrcurvepolygon.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvepol=
ygon.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrcurvepolygon.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/metadatasegment_p.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/metadatasegment_p.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/s=
egment/metadatasegment_p.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/m=
etadatasegment_p.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segm=
ent/metadatasegment_p.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/build.mak=
e=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/miramon_common=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/miramon_common=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/DependI=
nfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20miramon_common
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/build.mak=
e=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/miramon_=
common.dir/mm_gdal_functions.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/miramon_common=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/=
bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20=
-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SS=
E_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/miramon_common/CMakeFiles/mira=
mon_common.dir/mm_gdal_functions.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/=
mm_gdal_functions.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/miramon_common.dir/mm_gdal_functi=
ons.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/miramon_common/mm_gdal_functio=
ns.c
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_libar=
chive.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_libarchive.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cp=
l_vsil_libarchive.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_libarchive.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_libarchive.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdin=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdin.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi=
l_stdin.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_stdin.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_stdin.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvecollect=
ion.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvecollection.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcurvecollection.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrcu=
rvecollection.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrcurvecollection.c=
pp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmulticurve.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmulticurve.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogrmulticurve.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmulticurve.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmulticurve.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterize.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterize.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalr=
asterize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalrasterize.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/systiledir.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/systiledir.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/=
systiledir.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/systiledir.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/systiledir.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Built=20target=20miramon_common
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_buffe=
red_reader.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_buffered_reader.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.d=
ir/cpl_vsil_buffered_reader.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_buff=
ered_reader.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_buffered_rea=
der.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/vecsegdataindex.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/vecsegdataindex.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/seg=
ment/vecsegdataindex.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/vecse=
gdataindex.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/ve=
csegdataindex.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalmdimin=
fo_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalmdiminfo_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalmdiminfo_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalmdiminfo_=
lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalmdiminfo_lib.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterpolyg=
onenumerator.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterpolygonenumerato=
r.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterpolygonenumerator.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalrasterpolygonenumerator.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalrasterpolygonenumerator.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultisurface=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultisurface.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrmultisurface.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmultisur=
face.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmultisurface.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir/build.make=20frmts/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_frmts.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/frmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_frmts.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_frmts
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir/build.make=20frmts/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_frmts.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir/gdalal=
lregister.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linu=
x-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DFRMT_aaigrid=20-DFRMT_adrg=20-DFRM=
T_aigrid=20-DFRMT_airsar=20-DFRMT_avif=20-DFRMT_bmp=20-DFRMT_bsb=20-DFRMT_c=
als=20-DFRMT_ceos=20-DFRMT_ceos2=20-DFRMT_coasp=20-DFRMT_cosar=20-DFRMT_ctg=
=20-DFRMT_daas=20-DFRMT_derived=20-DFRMT_dimap=20-DFRMT_dted=20-DFRMT_e57=
=20-DFRMT_eeda=20-DFRMT_envisat=20-DFRMT_ers=20-DFRMT_esric=20-DFRMT_fits=
=20-DFRMT_gdalg=20-DFRMT_gff=20-DFRMT_gif=20-DFRMT_grib=20-DFRMT_gsg=20-DFR=
MT_gti=20-DFRMT_gtiff=20-DFRMT_gxf=20-DFRMT_hdf4=20-DFRMT_hdf5=20-DFRMT_hei=
f=20-DFRMT_hf2=20-DFRMT_hfa=20-DFRMT_http=20-DFRMT_idrisi=20-DFRMT_ilwis=20=
-DFRMT_iris=20-DFRMT_jaxapalsar=20-DFRMT_jdem=20-DFRMT_jpeg=20-DFRMT_jpegxl=
=20-DFRMT_kmlsuperoverlay=20-DFRMT_l1b=20-DFRMT_leveller=20-DFRMT_libertiff=
=20-DFRMT_map=20-DFRMT_mbtiles=20-DFRMT_mem=20-DFRMT_miramon=20-DFRMT_mrf=
=20-DFRMT_msgn=20-DFRMT_netcdf=20-DFRMT_ngsgeoid=20-DFRMT_nitf=20-DFRMT_nor=
thwood=20-DFRMT_ogcapi=20-DFRMT_openjpeg=20-DFRMT_pcidsk=20-DFRMT_pcraster=
=20-DFRMT_pdf=20-DFRMT_pds=20-DFRMT_plmosaic=20-DFRMT_png=20-DFRMT_postgisr=
aster=20-DFRMT_prf=20-DFRMT_raw=20-DFRMT_rcm=20-DFRMT_rik=20-DFRMT_rmf=20-D=
FRMT_rs2=20-DFRMT_safe=20-DFRMT_saga=20-DFRMT_sentinel2=20-DFRMT_sigdem=20-=
DFRMT_snap_tiff=20-DFRMT_srtmhgt=20-DFRMT_stacit=20-DFRMT_stacta=20-DFRMT_t=
erragen=20-DFRMT_tga=20-DFRMT_til=20-DFRMT_tsx=20-DFRMT_usgsdem=20-DFRMT_vr=
t=20-DFRMT_wcs=20-DFRMT_webp=20-DFRMT_wms=20-DFRMT_wmts=20-DFRMT_xyz=20-DFR=
MT_zarr=20-DFRMT_zmap=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGNM_ENABLED=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_T=
IME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gnm/gnm_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-g=20-O2=20-f=
file-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20=
-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-prot=
ection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=
=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir=
/gdalallregister.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir/gdalallregister.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_frmts.dir/gdalallregister.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gdalallregister.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_plugi=
n.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_plugin.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vs=
il_plugin.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_plugin.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_plugin.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk=
.dir/segment/vecsegheader.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIM=
D=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_IN=
TERNAL=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/sdk/CMakeFiles/pcidsk_=
sdk.dir/segment/vecsegheader.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segmen=
t/vecsegheader.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/pcidsk_sdk.dir/segment/vecsegheade=
r.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk/segment/vecsegheade=
r.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_base64.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_base64.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_base64.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_base64.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/port/cpl_base64.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_api.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_api.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/og=
r.dir/ogr_api.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_api.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_api.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil=
_curl.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_curl.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/build.make=20frmts/jpeg/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_JPEG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/build.make=20frmts/jpeg/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vs=
idataio.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=
-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wfor=
mat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIF=
Y_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20=
-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vsidataio.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/gdal_JPEG.dir/vsidataio.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vsida=
taio.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg/vsidataio.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_frmts
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeature.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeature.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/ogrfeature.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeature.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrfeature.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalmdimtr=
anslate_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalmdimtranslate_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalmdimtranslate_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lmdimtranslate_lib.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalmdimtransl=
ate_lib.cpp
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jp=
gdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=
-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wfor=
mat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIF=
Y_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20=
-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpgdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpg=
dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg/jpgdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2017%]=20Built=20target=20pcidsk_sdk
[=2017%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jp=
egdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=
-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wfor=
mat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIF=
Y_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20=
-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpegdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpegdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG=
.dir/jpegdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg/jpegdri=
vercore.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsievefilter=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsievefilter.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsievefilter.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gd=
alsievefilter.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalsievefilter.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsimplewarp.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsimplewarp.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalsimplewarp.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal=
simplewarp.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalsimplewarp.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturedefn.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturedefn.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturedefn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturedef=
n.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrfeaturedefn.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl_=
streaming.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl_streaming.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.di=
r/cpl_vsil_curl_streaming.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_curl_s=
treaming.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_curl_streaming.=
cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/build.make=20frmts/raw/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_raw.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_raw
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/build.make=20frmts/raw/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_raw.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ace2=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ace2dataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ace2dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/ace2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/ace2d=
ataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturequery=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturequery.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturequery.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeatureq=
uery.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrfeaturequery.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformer=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformer.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gd=
altransformer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdaltransformer.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/atls=
ci_spheroid.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/atlsci_spheroid=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/atlsci_spheroid.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_raw.dir/atlsci_spheroid.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/raw/atlsci_spheroid.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaltindex=
_lib.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaltindex_lib.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdaltindex_lib.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdaltindex_lib.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdaltindex_lib.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_cache=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_cache.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi=
l_cache.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_cache.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_cache.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/btda=
taset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/btdataset.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/btdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_r=
aw.dir/btdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/btdataset.c=
pp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturestyle=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturestyle.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrfeaturestyle.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfeatures=
tyle.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrfeaturestyle.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfielddefn.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfielddefn.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogrfielddefn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrfielddefn.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrfielddefn.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cpgd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cpgdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cpgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/cpgdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/cpgdatas=
et.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jp=
gdataset_12.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=
-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wfor=
mat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIF=
Y_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20=
-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpgdataset_12.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/jpgdataset_12.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.d=
ir/jpgdataset_12.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg/jpgdataset=
_12.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq1=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq1dataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq1dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/doq1dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/doq1d=
ataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformge=
olocs.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformgeolocs.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdaltransformgeolocs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/=
alg.dir/gdaltransformgeolocs.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalt=
ransformgeolocs.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gti=
ff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_GTIFF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gti=
ff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
cogdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/cogdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/cogdri=
ver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/cogdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/cogdriver.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrspatialrefer=
ence.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrspatialreference.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrspatialreference.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr=
spatialreference.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrspatialreferen=
ce.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ab=
stract_pipeline.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_abstract_pipeline.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_abstract_pipeline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_abstract_pipeline.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_abstract_pipeline.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarper.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarper.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarper.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarper.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalwarper.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vs=
idataio_12.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jpeg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20=
-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wfor=
mat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIF=
Y_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20=
-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=
=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=
=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-=
Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecate=
d-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator=
-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-M=
D=20-MT=20frmts/jpeg/CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vsidataio_12.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir/vsidataio_12.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JPEG.dir=
/vsidataio_12.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg/vsidataio_12.=
cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq2=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq2dataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/doq2dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/doq2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/doq2d=
ataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_xml_valida=
te.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_xml_validate.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_x=
ml_validate.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_xml_validate.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_xml_validate.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_cl=
ip_common.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_clip_common.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_clip_common.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_clip_common.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_clip_common.=
cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2018%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_JPEG
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mem/CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/mem/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/mem/CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_MEM
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mem/CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/mem/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mem/CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/memd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mem=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mem/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_MEM.dir/memdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/memdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/memdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem/memdataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ehdr=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ehdrdataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ehdrdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/ehdrdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/ehdrd=
ataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mem/CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/ogrm=
emlayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mem=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mem/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_MEM.dir/ogrmemlayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/ogrmeml=
ayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MEM.dir/ogrmemlayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem/ogrmemlayer.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpkernel.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpkernel.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpkernel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal=
warpkernel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalwarpkernel.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpoperati=
on.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpoperation.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalwarpoperation.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.di=
r/gdalwarpoperation.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalwarpoperat=
ion.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/hilbert.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/hilbert.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/alg.dir/hilbert.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/hilbert.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/hilbert.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffbitmapband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffbitmapband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffbitmapband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffbitmapband.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffbitmapband.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_spawn.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_spawn.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_spawn.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_spawn.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cpl_spawn.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srsnode.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srsnode.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srsnode.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srsnode.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srsnode.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/eird=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/eirdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/eirdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/eirdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/eirdatas=
et.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_oau=
th2.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_oauth2.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_=
google_oauth2.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_oauth2.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_google_oauth2.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gti=
ffdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffdataset.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffdataset_read.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset_read.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.di=
r/gtiffdataset_read.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset_r=
ead.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffdataset_read.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/llrasterize.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/llrasterize.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/alg.dir/llrasterize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/llrasteriz=
e.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/llrasterize.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/build.make=20frmts/vrt/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_vrt
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/build.make=20frmts/vrt/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtd=
erivedrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtderivedrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
vrt.dir/vrtderivedrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtderi=
vedrasterband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtderivedrast=
erband.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_progress.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_progress.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_progr=
ess.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_progress.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_progress.cpp
[=2018%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/envi=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/envidataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/envidataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/envidataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/envid=
ataset.cpp
[=2019%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_co=
nvert.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_convert.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsli=
b.dir/gdalalg_convert.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_convert=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_convert.cpp
[=2020%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_fromepsg.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_fromepsg.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogr_fromepsg.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_fromepsg.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_fromepsg.cpp
[=2020%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_virtualmem=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_virtualmem.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vir=
tualmem.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_virtualmem.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_virtualmem.cpp
[=2020%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/fast=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/fastdataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/fastdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/fastdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/fastd=
ataset.cpp
[=2020%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrct.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrct.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ogr.=
dir/ogrct.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrct.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrct.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_worker_thr=
ead_pool.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_worker_thread_pool.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir=
/cpl_worker_thread_pool.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_worker_thread=
_pool.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_worker_thread_pool.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/genb=
indataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/genbindataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/genbindataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_raw.dir/genbindataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
/genbindataset.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_crypt=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_crypt.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi=
l_crypt.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_crypt.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_crypt.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/los.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/los.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/alg.dir/los.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/los.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/los.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_in=
fo.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_info.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_info.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_info.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_info.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffdataset_write.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset_write.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.d=
ir/gtiffdataset_write.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffdataset=
_write.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffdataset_write.=
cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsli=
b.dir/gdalalg_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_dataset.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha1.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha1.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha1.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha1.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_sha1.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha256.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha256.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha256.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_sha256.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/port/cpl_sha256.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset_identify.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_identify.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_identify.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_dataset_identify.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_dataset_identify.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gscd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gscdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gscdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/gscdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/gscdatas=
et.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2021%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_MEM
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_cf1.cpp=
.o
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtd=
river.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrt=
driver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtdriver.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_cf1.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_cf1.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_cf1.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_cf1.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/po=
rt/cpl_aws.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffjpegoverviewds.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffjpegoverviewds.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.=
dir/gtiffjpegoverviewds.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffjpego=
verviewds.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffjpegovervie=
wds.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws_win32.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws_win32.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws_=
win32.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_aws_win32.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_aws_win32.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/polygonize.cpp
[=2021%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gtxd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gtxdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/gtxdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/gtxdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/gtxdatas=
et.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/hkvd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/hkvdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/hkvdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/hkvdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/hkvdatas=
et.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/derived=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/derived=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_Derived
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.=
dir/deriveddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/derived=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/deriv=
ed/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/deriveddataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_Derived.dir/deriveddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/deri=
veddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/derived/deriveddatase=
t.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset_check.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_check.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_check.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_dataset_check.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_datase=
t_check.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/derived/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.di=
r/derivedlist.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/derived=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=
=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20=
-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-=
Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-=
nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefere=
nce=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/derived=
/CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/derivedlist.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Derive=
d.dir/derivedlist.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Derived.dir/derivedlist.c.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/derived/derivedlist.c
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_esri.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_esri.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_esri.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_esri.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_esri.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffoddbitsband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffoddbitsband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir=
/gtiffoddbitsband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffoddbitsband=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffoddbitsband.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtf=
ilters.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtfilters.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vr=
tfilters.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtfilters.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtfilters.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/krod=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/krodataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/krodataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/krodataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/krodatas=
et.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gti/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/build.make=20frmts/gti/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gti=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/gti/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GTI
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gti/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/build.make=20frmts/gti/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gti/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/gdal=
tileindexdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gti=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENAB=
LE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENM=
P=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=
=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURC=
E=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-M=
T=20frmts/gti/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/gdaltileindexdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/gdal_GTI.dir/gdaltileindexdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_G=
TI.dir/gdaltileindexdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti/=
gdaltileindexdataset.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_pci.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_pci.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_pci.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_pci.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_pci.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset_copy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_copy.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_copy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_dataset_copy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_dataset_c=
opy.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2022%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_Derived
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_error.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_error.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_=
error.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi_error.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsi_error.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize_poly=
gonizer_impl.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize_polygonizer_imp=
l.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize_polygonizer_impl.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/polygonize_polygonizer_impl.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/alg/polygonize_polygonizer_impl.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/isce=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/iscedataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/iscedataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/iscedataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/isced=
ataset.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset_rename.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_rename.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_rename.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_dataset_rename.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_dat=
aset_rename.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_usgs.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_usgs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_usgs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_usgs.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_usgs.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_dict.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_dict.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_dict.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_dict.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_dict.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_cpu_featur=
es.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_cpu_features.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_c=
pu_features.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_cpu_features.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_cpu_features.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_panoram=
a.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_panorama.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_panorama.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_p=
anorama.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_panorama.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_clo=
ud.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_cloud.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_g=
oogle_cloud.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_google_cloud.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_google_cloud.cpp
[=2022%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtr=
asterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir=
/vrtrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtrasterband.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtrasterband.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrasterband.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffrasterband.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/land=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/landataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/landataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/landataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/landatas=
et.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrts=
ourcedrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtsourcedrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
vrt.dir/vrtsourcedrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtsour=
cedrasterband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtsourcedrast=
erband.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_da=
taset_delete.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_delete.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_dataset_delete.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_dataset_delete.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_dat=
aset_delete.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_ozi.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_ozi.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_ozi.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_ozi.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_ozi.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/libertiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/libertiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/frmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--=
color=3D&quot;=20gdal_LIBERTIFF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERT=
IFF.dir/libertiffdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/libertiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=20-DLIBDEFLATE=
_SUPPORT=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/libtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_p=
arty/libertiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=
=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-stro=
ng=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf=
-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=
=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wun=
used-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissi=
ng-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlit=
eral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20=
-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtu=
al=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=
=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-cons=
tant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/libertiff/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/libertiffdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIF=
F.dir/libertiffdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_LIBERTIFF.dir/liberti=
ffdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/libertiff/libertiffdat=
aset.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_erm.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_erm.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_erm.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_erm.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_erm.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/rasterfill.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/rasterfill.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/alg.dir/rasterfill.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/rasterfill.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/rasterfill.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/lcpd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/lcpdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/lcpdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/lcpdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/lcpdatas=
et.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_json.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffrasterband_read.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrasterband_read.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF=
.dir/gtiffrasterband_read.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffras=
terband_read.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffrasterba=
nd_read.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ex=
ternal.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_external.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_external.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_exter=
nal.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_external.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ogr.di=
r/swq.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/ogr/swq.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/thinplatespline=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/thinplatespline.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/thinplatespline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/th=
inplatespline.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/thinplatespline.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffrasterband_write.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrasterband_write.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIF=
F.dir/gtiffrasterband_write.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffr=
asterband_write.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffraste=
rband_write.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/build.make=20frmts/hfa/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HFA
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/build.make=20frmts/hfa/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfab=
and.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaband.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HF=
A.dir/hfaband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfaband.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_simplesurf=
.cpp.o
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_strea=
ming_parser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_simplesurf.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_simplesurf.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gd=
al_simplesurf.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdal_simplesurf.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_streaming_parser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.=
dir/cpl_json_streaming_parser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_st=
reaming_parser.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_json_streaming=
_parser.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/losl=
asdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/loslasdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/loslasdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_raw.dir/loslasdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
/loslasdataset.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_expr_node.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_expr_node.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/swq_expr_node.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_expr_node.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/swq_expr_node.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/mffd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/mffdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/mffdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/mffdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/mffdatas=
et.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ma=
terialize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_materialize.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_materialize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_materialize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_materialize.=
cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrts=
ources.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtsources.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vr=
tsources.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtsources.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtsources.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_md5.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_md5.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_md5.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_md5.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/po=
rt/cpl_md5.cpp
[=2023%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/combin=
er.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/combiner.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/combiner.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.di=
r/viewshed/combiner.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshed/combi=
ner.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/cumula=
tive.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/cumulative.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/cumulative.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/a=
lg.dir/viewshed/cumulative.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshe=
d/cumulative.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfac=
ompress.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfacompress.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfacompress.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HFA.dir/hfacompress.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hf=
acompress.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_hdfs.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_hdfs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil=
_hdfs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_hdfs.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_hdfs.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffrgbaband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrgbaband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt=
iffrgbaband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffrgbaband.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffrgbaband.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ndfd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ndfdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ndfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/ndfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/ndfdatas=
et.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_parser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_parser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/swq_parser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_parser.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/swq_parser.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfad=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfadataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfadataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_HFA.dir/hfadataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfada=
taset.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_swift.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_swift.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_swift.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_swift.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cpl_swift.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_adls.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_adls.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil=
_adls.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_adls.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_adls.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffsplitband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffsplitband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/g=
tiffsplitband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffsplitband.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffsplitband.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/noaa=
bdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/noaabdataset.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/noaabdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/=
gdal_raw.dir/noaabdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/no=
aabdataset.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_select.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_select.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/swq_select.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_select.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/swq_select.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/progre=
ss.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/progress.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/progress.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.di=
r/viewshed/progress.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshed/progr=
ess.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_md=
im.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_mdim.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_mdim.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_md=
im_info.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_info.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/apps=
lib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_info.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdi=
m_info.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_mdim_info.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/util.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/util.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/util.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/views=
hed/util.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshed/util.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ntv2=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ntv2dataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/ntv2dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/ntv2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/ntv2d=
ataset.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gtiffsplitbitmapband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffsplitbitmapband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF=
.dir/gtiffsplitbitmapband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gtiffspl=
itbitmapband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gtiffsplitbit=
mapband.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2024%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_LIBERTIFF
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtw=
arped.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtwarped.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrt=
warped.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtwarped.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtwarped.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_registra=
r.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_registrar.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_registrar.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_re=
gistrar.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/swq_op_registrar.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewsh=
ed.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewshed.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewshed.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.di=
r/viewshed/viewshed.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshed/views=
hed.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfad=
ictionary.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfadictionar=
y.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfadictionary.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfadictionary.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
hfa/hfadictionary.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2024%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GTI
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_az.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_az.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_a=
z.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_az.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_az.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
geotiff.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/geotiff.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/geotiff.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/geotiff.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/geotiff.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/paux=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/pauxdataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/pauxdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/pauxdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/pauxd=
ataset.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/pnmd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/pnmdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/pnmdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/pnmdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/pnmdatas=
et.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_general.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_general.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/ogr.dir/swq_op_general.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/swq_op_genera=
l.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/swq_op_general.cpp
[=2024%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfae=
ntry.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaentry.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaentry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
HFA.dir/hfaentry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfaentry.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/build.make=20frmts/nitf/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_NITF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/build.make=20frmts/nitf/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2024%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/mgrs=
.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=
=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20=
-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissi=
ng-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wform=
at=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-=
Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wc=
ast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/mgrs.c.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/mgrs.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.d=
ir/mgrs.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/mgrs.c
[=2025%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/nitf/nitfdataset.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_xml.cpp=
.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_xml.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_xml.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_srs_xml.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_srs_xml.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_md=
im_convert.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_convert.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_convert.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_mdim_convert.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_mdim_conv=
ert.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaf=
ield.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfafield.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfafield.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
HFA.dir/hfafield.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfafield.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ograssemblepoly=
gon.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ograssemblepolygon.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ograssemblepolygon.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogras=
semblepolygon.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ograssemblepolygon.c=
pp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vr=
tdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtdataset.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_md=
im_mosaic.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_mosaic.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_mdim_mosaic.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_mdim_mosaic.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_mdim_mosaic.=
cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/roip=
acdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/roipacdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/roipacdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_raw.dir/roipacdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
/roipacdataset.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gt_jpeg_copy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_jpeg_copy.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_=
jpeg_copy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_jpeg_copy.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gt_jpeg_copy.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gt_citation.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_citation.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_c=
itation.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_citation.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gt_citation.cpp
[=2026%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewsh=
ed_executor.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewshed_executor=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewshed_executor.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/viewshed/viewshed_executor.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/alg/viewshed/viewshed_executor.cpp
[=2027%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfao=
pen.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaopen.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfaopen.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HF=
A.dir/hfaopen.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfaopen.cpp
[=2027%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2gmlgeometry=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2gmlgeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogr2gmlgeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2gmlgeom=
etry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr2gmlgeometry.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gxf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gxf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gxf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GXF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gxf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2027%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_og=
cwkt.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gxf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-ma=
p=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-=
protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fP=
IC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmiss=
ing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissi=
ng-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlit=
eral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20=
-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_ogcwkt.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_ogcwkt.c.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_ogcwkt.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts/gxf/gxf_ogcwkt.c
[=2027%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_pr=
oj4.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gxf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-ma=
p=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-=
protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fP=
IC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmiss=
ing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissi=
ng-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlit=
eral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20=
-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_proj4.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_proj4.c.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxf_proj4.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gxf/gxf_proj4.c
[=2027%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rras=
terdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rrasterdataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rrasterdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_raw.dir/rrasterdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
raw/rrasterdataset.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_chunk=
ed_write_handle.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_chunked_write_handle.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_chunked_write_handle.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl=
_vsil_chunked_write_handle.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vs=
il_chunked_write_handle.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gxf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_GXF.dir/gxfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gxf/gxfda=
taset.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gt_overview.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_overview.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_o=
verview.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_overview.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gt_overview.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/gml2ogrgeometry=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/gml2ogrgeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/gml2ogrgeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/gml2ogrgeom=
etry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/gml2ogrgeometry.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/zonal.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/zonal.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/alg.dir/zonal.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/zonal.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/zonal.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfope=
n.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gxf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-ma=
p=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-=
protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fP=
IC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmiss=
ing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissi=
ng-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlit=
eral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20=
-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gxf/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfopen.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfopen.c.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GXF.dir/gxfopen.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/gxf/gxfopen.c
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/pixe=
lfunctions.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/pixelfunctions.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.di=
r/pixelfunctions.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/pixelfunctions.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/pixelfunctions.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_uploa=
donclose.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_uploadonclose.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir=
/cpl_vsil_uploadonclose.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_uploadon=
close.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_uploadonclose.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2029%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GXF
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rp=
ftocdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpft=
ocdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/nitf/rpftocdataset.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfat=
ype.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfatype.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfatype.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HF=
A.dir/hfatype.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hfa/hfatype.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
gt_wkt_srs.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_wkt_srs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_wk=
t_srs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/gt_wkt_srs.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/gt_wkt_srs.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/=
tifvsi.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gtiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-=
DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLERC_SUPPORT=
=20-DPIXARLOG_SUPPORT=20-DWEBP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jpeg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/thi=
rd_party/LercLib=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pref=
ix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-c=
lash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20=
-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++1=
7=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=
=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dir=
s=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=
=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gtiff/CMakeFi=
les/gdal_GTIFF.dir/tifvsi.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/tifvsi.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GTIFF.dir/tifvsi.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gtiff/tifvsi.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gs.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_g=
s.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gs.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_gs.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/snod=
asdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/snodasdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/snodasdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_raw.dir/snodasdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
/snodasdataset.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfa_=
overviews.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hfa=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hfa/CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfa_overview=
s.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfa_overviews.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_HFA.dir/hfa_overviews.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
hfa/hfa_overviews.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_pi=
peline.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_pipeline.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_pipeline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_pipel=
ine.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_pipeline.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_expat.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_expat.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
ogr.dir/ogr_expat.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_expat.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_expat.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgenericinve=
rse.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgenericinverse.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdalgenericinverse.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/al=
g.dir/gdalgenericinverse.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg/gdalgener=
icinverse.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2029%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_HFA
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
rasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfrasterband.cpp.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfrasterband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/nitfrasterband.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/bynd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/byndataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/byndataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/byndataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/byndatas=
et.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_webhd=
fs.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_webhdfs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_v=
sil_webhdfs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_webhdfs.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_webhdfs.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ec=
rgtocdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ecrg=
tocdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ecrgtocdataset.cpp.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ecrgtocdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/ecrgtocdataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/aaigrid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aaigrid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_AAIGrid
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/aaigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.=
dir/aaigriddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aaigrid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/aaigr=
id/CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/aaigriddataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_AAIGrid.dir/aaigriddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AAIGrid.dir/aaig=
riddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/aaigrid/aaigriddatase=
t.cpp
[=2029%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpgeogeometry=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpgeogeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrpgeogeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrpgeogeom=
etry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrpgeogeometry.cpp
[=2030%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/nsid=
cbindataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/nsidcbindataset=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/nsidcbindataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_raw.dir/nsidcbindataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/raw/nsidcbindataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2030%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GTIFF
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtp=
ansharpened.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtpansharpened.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.d=
ir/vrtpansharpened.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtpansharpened.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtpansharpened.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_interpolat=
eatpoint.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/alg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DEXTERNAL_QHULL=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_ARMADILLO=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE=
_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/mul=
tidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/alg/marching_squares=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-isyst=
em=20/usr/include/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=
=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_S=
OURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wa=
ll=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20=
-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-W=
date-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-=
virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-cop=
y-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-name=
s=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdoubl=
e-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20alg/CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_interpolateatpoint.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/alg.dir/gdal_interpolateatpoint.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/alg.dir/gdal_interpolateatpoint.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
alg/gdal_interpolateatpoint.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geocoding.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geocoding.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogr_geocoding.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geocoding.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_geocoding.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rawd=
rivers.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rawdrivers.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/rawdrivers.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_raw.dir/rawdrivers.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/rawdrive=
rs.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_raster.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cphd=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/raw=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/raw/CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cphddataset.cpp=
.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_raw.dir/cphddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_raw.dir/cphddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw/cphdd=
ataset.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tffile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
file.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitffile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_NITF.dir/nitffile.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/=
nitffile.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2031%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_AAIGrid
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_s3.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_s3.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_s=
3.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_s3.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_s3.cpp
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtp=
rocesseddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtprocesseddataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_v=
rt.dir/vrtprocesseddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtproces=
seddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtprocesseddatas=
et.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2031%]=20Built=20target=20alg
[=2031%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_schema_over=
ride.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_schema_override.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_schema_override.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr=
_schema_override.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_schema_overri=
de.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_info.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_info.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_info.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_info.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_info.=
cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
image.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=
=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20=
-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissi=
ng-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wform=
at=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-=
Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wc=
ast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfima=
ge.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfimage.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_NITF.dir/nitfimage.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/nitfim=
age.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_oss.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_oss.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_=
oss.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_oss.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_oss.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfaridpcm.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
aridpcm.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfaridpcm.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfaridpcm.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/nitf/nitfaridpcm.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rp=
ftocfile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpft=
ocfile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocfile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocfile.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/nitf/rpftocfile.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_swift=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_swift.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsi=
l_swift.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_swift.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_swift.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ceos/CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ceos/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/depend
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/build.make=20frmts/=
ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/ceos/CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_CEOS
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20g=
dal_SAR_CEOS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ceos/CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ceos/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ceos/CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ce=
osdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceosdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceo=
sdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceosdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos/ceosdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/build.make=20frmts/=
ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir=
/ceos.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit=
-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-=
fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Df=
ormat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-f=
visibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-functio=
n-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceos.c.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceos.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS=
.dir/ceos.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2/ceos.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir=
/ceosrecipe.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit=
-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-=
fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Df=
ormat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-f=
visibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-functio=
n-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceosrecipe.c.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceosrecipe.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceosrecipe.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2/=
ceosrecipe.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtp=
rocesseddatasetfunctions.cpp.o
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
des.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=
=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20=
-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissi=
ng-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wform=
at=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-=
Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wc=
ast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdes=
.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdes.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
NITF.dir/nitfdes.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/nitfdes.c
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtprocesseddatasetfunctions.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtprocesseddatasetfunctions.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_vrt.dir/vrtprocesseddatasetfunctions.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/vrt/vrtprocesseddatasetfunctions.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/ceos/CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceos=
open.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-f=
PIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmis=
sing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmiss=
ing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonli=
teral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos/CMake=
Files/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceosopen.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceosopen.=
c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CEOS.dir/ceosopen.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/ceos/ceosopen.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir=
/ceossar.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit=
-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-=
fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Df=
ormat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-f=
visibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-functio=
n-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceossar.c.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/ceossar.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
SAR_CEOS.dir/ceossar.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2/ceossar=
.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tf_gcprpc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
_gcprpc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf_gcprpc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf_gcprpc.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/nitf/nitf_gcprpc.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir=
/link.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit=
-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-=
fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Df=
ormat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-f=
visibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-functio=
n-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/link.c.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/link.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS=
.dir/link.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2/link.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_as_features.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_as_features.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_as_features.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_raster_as_features.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
/gdalalg_raster_as_features.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.d=
ir/sar_ceosdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ceos2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-f=
PIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmis=
sing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wfo=
rmat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/ceos2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/sar_ceosdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_SAR_CEOS.dir/sar_ceosdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAR_CE=
OS.dir/sar_ceosdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ceos2/sar=
_ceosdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_CEOS
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_aspect.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_aspect.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_aspect.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_aspect.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_aspect.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomfielddef=
n.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomfielddefn.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomfielddefn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeomfi=
elddefn.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeomfielddefn.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_raw
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_strea=
ming_writer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_streaming_writer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.=
dir/cpl_json_streaming_writer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_json_st=
reaming_writer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_json_streaming=
_writer.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtm=
ultidim.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtmultidim.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/v=
rtmultidim.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtmultidim.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtmultidim.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfwritejpeg.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
writejpeg.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfwritejpeg.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfwritejpeg.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/nitf/nitfwritejpeg.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfwritejpeg_12.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
writejpeg_12.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfwritejpeg_12.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfwritejpeg_12.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/nitfwritejpeg_12.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ograpispy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ograpispy.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
ogr.dir/ograpispy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ograpispy.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ograpispy.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_xerces.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_xerces.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/ogr_xerces.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_xerces.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_xerces.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geo_utils.c=
pp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geo_utils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/ogr.dir/ogr_geo_utils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_geo_utils.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_geo_utils.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/of=
fsetpatcher.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/offs=
etpatcher.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/offsetpatcher.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/offsetpatcher.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/nitf/offsetpatcher.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_blend.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_blend.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_blend.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_blend.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_bl=
end.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/build.make=20frmts/dted/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/dted=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dted=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_DTED
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/build.make=20frmts/dted/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted=
_api.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dted=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-f=
PIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmis=
sing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmiss=
ing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonli=
teral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/dted/CMake=
Files/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_api.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_api.=
c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_api.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/dted/dted_api.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted=
_create.c.o
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_proj_p.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_proj_p.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/ogr.dir/ogr_proj_p.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_proj_p.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_proj_p.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_userfaultf=
d.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_userfaultfd.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_us=
erfaultfd.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_userfaultfd.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_userfaultfd.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dted=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-f=
PIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmis=
sing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmiss=
ing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonli=
teral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/dted/CMake=
Files/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_create.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_c=
reate.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dted_create.c.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/dted/dted_create.c
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dt=
eddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dted=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/dted/CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dteddatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DTED.dir/dteddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_DTED.dir/dteddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/d=
ted/dteddataset.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtr=
eclassifier.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtreclassifier.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.d=
ir/vrtreclassifier.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtreclassifier.c=
pp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtreclassifier.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SAR_CEOS
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_calc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_calc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_calc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_calc.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_calc.=
cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rp=
fframewriter.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpff=
ramewriter.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpfframewriter.cpp.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpfframewriter.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/rpfframewriter.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_wkb.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_wkb.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/og=
r.dir/ogr_wkb.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr_wkb.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr_wkb.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtr=
awrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtrawrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.=
dir/vrtrawrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtrawrasterban=
d.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtrawrasterband.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/jdem/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/jdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/jdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_JDEM
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/jdem/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/jd=
emdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jdem=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/jdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/jdemdatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_JDEM.dir/jdemdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_JDEM.dir/jdemdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/j=
dem/jdemdataset.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrte=
xpression_exprtk.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtexpression_exprtk.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
vrt.dir/vrtexpression_exprtk.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtexpr=
ession_exprtk.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtexpression_=
exprtk.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/vrt/CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrte=
xpression_muparser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/vrt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_VRT_=
ENABLE_EXPRTK=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_MUPARSER=20-DGDAL_VRT_ENABLE_RAWRASTERBAN=
D=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_O=
PENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ra=
w=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic=20-isystem=20/usr/inc=
lude/geos=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/vrt/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrtexpression_muparser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gda=
l_vrt.dir/vrtexpression_muparser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_vrt.dir/vrt=
expression_muparser.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt/vrtexpre=
ssion_muparser.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_DTED
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrvrtgeometryt=
ypes.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrvrtgeometrytypes.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrvrtgeometrytypes.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr=
vrtgeometrytypes.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrvrtgeometrytyp=
es.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rp=
ftocwriter.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpft=
ocwriter.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocwriter.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/rpftocwriter.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/nitf/rpftocwriter.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2032%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_JDEM
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_clean_collar.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_clean_collar.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_clean_collar.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_raster_clean_collar.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_raster_clean_collar.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vax.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vax.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vax.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vax.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/po=
rt/cpl_vax.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2kmlgeometry=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2kmlgeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogr2kmlgeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr2kmlgeom=
etry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr2kmlgeometry.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_clip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_clip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_clip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_clip.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_clip.=
cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_compressor=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_compressor.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_com=
pressor.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_compressor.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_compressor.cpp
[=2032%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
drivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20=
-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/nitf/nitfdrivercore.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlibjsonutils=
.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlibjsonutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/ogr.dir/ogrlibjsonutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrlibjsonu=
tils.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrlibjsonutils.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsongeome=
try.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsongeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsongeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrge=
ojsongeometry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeojsongeometry.c=
pp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_float.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_float.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_float.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_float.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/port/cpl_float.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsonwrite=
r.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsonwriter.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojsonwriter.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrgeojso=
nwriter.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrgeojsonwriter.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/envisat=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_Envisat
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2033%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.di=
r/EnvisatFile.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimpli=
cit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextr=
a=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-dec=
larations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-cl=
obbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/Envisat=
File.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/EnvisatFile.c.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_Envisat.dir/EnvisatFile.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/envisat/EnvisatFile.c
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_unix_=
stdio_64.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_unix_stdio_64.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir=
/cpl_vsil_unix_stdio_64.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_unix_std=
io_64.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_unix_stdio_64.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/l1b/CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/build.make=20frmts/l1b/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/l1b=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/l1b=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/l1b/CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_L1B
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/l1b/CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/build.make=20frmts/l1b/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/l1b/CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/l1bd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/l1b=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/l1b/CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/l1bdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_L1B.dir/l1bdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_L1B.dir/l1bdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/l1b/l1bda=
taset.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.di=
r/records.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimpli=
cit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextr=
a=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-dec=
larations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-cl=
obbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/records=
.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/records.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_Envisat.dir/records.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/envisat/rec=
ords.c
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogresrijsongeom=
etry.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogresrijsongeometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogresrijsongeometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogr=
esrijsongeometry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogresrijsongeomet=
ry.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.=
dir/adsrange.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/adsrange.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_Envisat.dir/adsrange.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/adsrange=
.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/envisat/adsrange.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_color_map.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_color_map.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_color_map.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_color_map.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_color_map.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.=
dir/unwrapgcps.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/unwrapgcps.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
gdal_Envisat.dir/unwrapgcps.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/unwr=
apgcps.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/envisat/unwrapgcps.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.=
dir/envisatdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/envisat=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/envisat/CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.dir/envisatdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_Envisat.dir/envisatdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Envisat.=
dir/envisatdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/envisat/envis=
atdataset.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_compare.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_compare.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_compare.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_raster_compare.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_ras=
ter_compare.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gzip.=
cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gzip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil=
_gzip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_vsil_gzip.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_vsil_gzip.cpp
[=2033%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmitabspatial=
ref.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmitabspatialref.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmitabspatialref.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/ogrmi=
tabspatialref.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrmitabspatialref.c=
pp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rs2/CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/build.make=20frmts/rs2/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/rs2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rs2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/rs2/CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_RS2
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rs2/CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/build.make=20frmts/rs2/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2034%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rs2/CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/rs2d=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rs2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/rs2/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_RS2.dir/rs2dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/rs2datas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RS2.dir/rs2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rs2/rs2dataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ilw=
is/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ilwis=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ilwis=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_ILWIS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ilw=
is/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2034%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/=
ilwisdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ilwis=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwisd=
ataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwisdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwisdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/ilwis/ilwisdataset.cpp
[=2034%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/=
ilwiscoordinatesystem.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ilwis=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ilwis/CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwisc=
oordinatesystem.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwiscoordinatesyst=
em.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ILWIS.dir/ilwiscoordinatesystem.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ilwis/ilwiscoordinatesystem.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2034%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_L1B
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/ni=
tfbilevel.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/nitf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_ENA=
BLE_ALGORITHMS=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_=
12=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHA=
VE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-DJPEG_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DJPEG_SUP=
PORTED=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/gtiff=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-pr=
efix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack=
-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=
=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu=
++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-paramete=
r=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-di=
rs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werro=
r=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=
=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugge=
st-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-func=
tion-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc+=
+=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nitf/CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitf=
bilevel.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfbilevel.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_NITF.dir/nitfbilevel.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/nitf/nitfbilevel.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_Envisat
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_io=
api.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_ioapi.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_=
minizip_ioapi.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_ioapi.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_minizip_ioapi.cpp
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/mitab_bounds.cp=
p.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-=
gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_EXPAT=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_X=
ERCES=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/=
port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_=
frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/m=
em=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/=
include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=
=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=
=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=
=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wex=
tra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical=
-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secur=
ity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=
=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-d=
tor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20=
-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzer=
o-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promoti=
on=20-MD=20-MT=20ogr/CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/mitab_bounds.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/ogr.dir/mitab_bounds.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/ogr.dir/mitab_bounds.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/mitab_bounds.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/build.make=20frmts/rmf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/rmf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rmf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_RMF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/build.make=20frmts/rmf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rmf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURC=
E=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-M=
T=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_RMF.dir/rmfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfdataset.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rmf/rmfdataset.cpp
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_convert.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_convert.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_convert.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_raster_convert.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_ras=
ter_convert.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Built=20target=20ogr
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_un=
zip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_unzip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_=
minizip_unzip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_unzip.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_minizip_unzip.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_RS2
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfd=
em.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rmf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURC=
E=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-M=
T=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfdem.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
RMF.dir/rmfdem.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfdem.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rmf/rmfdem.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/leveller=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/leveller=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/frmts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--colo=
r=3D&quot;=20gdal_Leveller
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Levelle=
r.dir/levellerdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/leveller=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x8=
6_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE=
_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_C=
OMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/leveller/CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.d=
ir/levellerdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/levellerdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Leveller.dir/levellerdataset.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/leveller/levellerdataset.cpp
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfl=
zw.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rmf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURC=
E=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-M=
T=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmflzw.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
RMF.dir/rmflzw.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmflzw.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rmf/rmflzw.cpp
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfj=
peg.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rmf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_LIBJPEG=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-=
Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURC=
E=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-M=
T=20frmts/rmf/CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfjpeg.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_RMF.dir/rmfjpeg.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RMF.dir/rmfjpeg.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rmf/rmfjpeg.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/srtmhgt=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/srtmhgt=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_SRTMHGT
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.=
dir/srtmhgtdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/srtmhgt=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/srtmhgt/CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir=
/srtmhgtdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/srtmhgtdataset.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SRTMHGT.dir/srtmhgtdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/srtmhgt/srtmhgtdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2035%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_Leveller
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_create.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_create.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_create.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_create.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_create.cpp
[=2035%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_contour.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_contour.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_contour.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_raster_contour.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_ras=
ter_contour.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_zi=
p.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_zip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_mi=
nizip_zip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_minizip_zip.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port/cpl_minizip_zip.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/idrisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/build.make=20frmts/i=
drisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/idrisi=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/idrisi=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/idrisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_IDRISI
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/idrisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/build.make=20frmts/i=
drisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/idrisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.di=
r/IdrisiDataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/idrisi=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/idrisi/CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/I=
drisiDataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/IdrisiDataset.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_IDRISI.dir/IdrisiDataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/idrisi/IdrisiDataset.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_edit.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_edit.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_edit.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_edit.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_edit.=
cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_ILWIS
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20port/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_odbc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_DEFLATE64=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX2_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TI=
ME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_ICONV=20-DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE=20-DHAVE=
_LIBDEFLATE=20-DHAVE_LIBXML2=20-DHAVE_LIBZ=20-DHAVE_LZ4=20-DHAVE_LZMA=20-DH=
AVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO=20-DHAVE_PREAD64=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_S=
SSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_WFLAG_CAST_FUNCTION_TYPE=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHA=
VE_ZLIB_H=20-DHAVE_ZSTD=20-DINST_DATA=3D\&quot;/usr/share/gdal\&quot;=20-DSYSCONFDIR=
=3D\&quot;/etc\&quot;=20-DZIP_SUPPORT=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zlib/cont=
rib/infback9=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/lib=
xml2=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-W=
unused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmis=
sing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonl=
iteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=
=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-vi=
rtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthroug=
h=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-con=
stant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20port=
/CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_odbc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_odbc.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/cpl.dir/cpl_odbc.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/port/cpl_odbc.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_RMF
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/build.make=20frmts/gsg/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gsg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gsg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GSG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/build.make=20frmts/gsg/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gs7b=
gdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gsg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gs7bgdataset=
.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gs7bgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_GSG.dir/gs7bgdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gsg=
/gs7bgdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_NITF
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ers/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ers=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ers=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_ERS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/build.make=20frmts/ers/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ersd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ers=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ersdataset.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ersdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_ERS.dir/ersdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ers/ersdatas=
et.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SRTMHGT
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ersh=
drnode.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ers=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ers/CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ershdrnode.cpp.=
o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ERS.dir/ershdrnode.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_ERS.dir/ershdrnode.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ers/ershdrno=
de.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_footprint.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_footprint.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_footprint.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_footprint.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_footprint.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20cpl
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/build.make=
=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/jaxapalsar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jaxapalsar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/buil=
d-py3.14/frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/DependInfo.cmake=
=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_PALSARJaxa
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/build.make=
=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSA=
RJaxa.dir/jaxapalsardataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/jaxapalsar=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/=
x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHA=
VE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT=
_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ap=
ps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build=
-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/og=
r/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-=
fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Df=
ormat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-f=
visibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/jaxapalsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_PALS=
ARJaxa.dir/jaxapalsardataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/j=
axapalsardataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PALSARJaxa.dir/jaxapalsarda=
taset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/jaxapalsar/jaxapalsardatas=
et.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsag=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gsg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsagdataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsagdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_GSG.dir/gsagdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gsg/gs=
agdataset.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsbg=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gsg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gsg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsbgdataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GSG.dir/gsbgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_GSG.dir/gsbgdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gsg/gs=
bgdataset.cpp
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_fill_nodata.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_fill_nodata.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_fill_nodata.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_raster_fill_nodata.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
/gdalalg_raster_fill_nodata.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/dimap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/build.make=20frmts/dim=
ap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/dimap=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dimap=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/dimap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_DIMAP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/dimap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/build.make=20frmts/dim=
ap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/dimap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/=
dimapdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/dimap=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-f=
PIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmis=
sing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wfo=
rmat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wol=
d-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/dimap/CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/dimapdatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/dimapdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_DIMAP.dir/dimapdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/dimap/dimapdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_IDRISI
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gff/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/gff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GFF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gff/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/gff_=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gff/CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/gff_dataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GFF.dir/gff_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_GFF.dir/gff_dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gff/gf=
f_dataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PALSARJaxa
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_hillshade.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_hillshade.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_hillshade.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_hillshade.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_hillshade.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_ERS
make=20=20-f=20frmts/cosar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/build.make=20frmts/cos=
ar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/cosar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/cosar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/cosar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_COSAR
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/cosar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/build.make=20frmts/cos=
ar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/cosar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/=
cosar_dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/cosar=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/cosar/CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/cosar_=
dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/cosar_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_COSAR.dir/cosar_dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/frmts/cosar/cosar_dataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/build.make=20frmts/pds/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/pds=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_PDS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/build.make=20frmts/pds/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis=
2dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/isis2dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis2datase=
t.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/isis2dataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2036%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GSG
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_index.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_index.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_index.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_index.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_in=
dex.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2037%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GFF
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_mosaic.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_mosaic.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_mosaic.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_mosaic.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_mosaic.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/build.make=20frmts/adrg/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/adrg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/adrg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_ADRG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/build.make=20frmts/adrg/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/ad=
rgdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/adrg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/adrgdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
ADRG.dir/adrgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/adrgdataset.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/adrg/adrgdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2037%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_COSAR
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis=
3dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/isis3dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis3datase=
t.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/isis3dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/isis3dataset.cpp
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/sr=
pdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/adrg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/iso8211=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frm=
ts/adrg/CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/srpdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_A=
DRG.dir/srpdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ADRG.dir/srpdataset.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/adrg/srpdataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/coasp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/build.make=20frmts/coa=
sp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/coasp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/coasp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/coasp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_COASP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/coasp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/build.make=20frmts/coa=
sp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/coasp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/=
coasp_dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/coasp=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/coasp/CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/coasp_=
dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/coasp_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_COASP.dir/coasp_dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/frmts/coasp/coasp_dataset.cpp
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdataset.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/pdsdataset.cpp
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4=
dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/pds4dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4dataset.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/pds4dataset.cpp
[=2037%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4=
vector.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/pds4vector.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4vector.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pds4vector.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/pds4vector.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/tsx/CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/build.make=20frmts/tsx/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/tsx=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/tsx=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/tsx/CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_TSX
make=20=20-f=20frmts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/terragen=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/terragen=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/frmts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--colo=
r=3D&quot;=20gdal_Terragen
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/tsx/CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/build.make=20frmts/tsx/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/tsx/CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/tsxd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/tsx=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/tsx/CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/tsxdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_TSX.dir/tsxdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_TSX.dir/tsxdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/tsx/tsxda=
taset.cpp
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terrage=
n.dir/terragendataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/terragen=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x8=
6_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE=
_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_C=
OMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/terragen/CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.d=
ir/terragendataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/terragendatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Terragen.dir/terragendataset.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/terragen/terragendataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_DIMAP
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vica=
rdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/vicardataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vicardatase=
t.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vicardataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/vicardataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_COASP
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_mosaic_stack_common.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_mosaic_stack_common.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_mosaic_stack_common.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_mosaic_stack_common.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_mosaic_stack_common.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/build.make=20frmts/msgn/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/msgn=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/msgn=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_MSGN
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/build.make=20frmts/msgn/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/ms=
g_basic_types.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/msgn=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_SUP=
PORT=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-D=
HAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal=
_MSGN.dir/msg_basic_types.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msg_basic_=
types.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msg_basic_types.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/msgn/msg_basic_types.cpp
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/ms=
g_reader_core.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/msgn=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_SUP=
PORT=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-D=
HAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal=
_MSGN.dir/msg_reader_core.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msg_reader=
_core.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msg_reader_core.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/msgn/msg_reader_core.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_Terragen
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_neighbors.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_neighbors.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_neighbors.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_neighbors.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_neighbors.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_ADRG
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/ms=
gndataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/msgn=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DGDAL_SUP=
PORT=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-D=
HAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/g=
core=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20=
-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOUR=
CE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=
=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-W=
logical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dforma=
t-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wda=
te-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-vi=
rtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-=
dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=
=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/msgn/CMakeFiles/gdal=
_MSGN.dir/msgndataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msgndataset.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MSGN.dir/msgndataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/msgn/msgndataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_TSX
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vica=
rkeywordhandler.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/vicarkeywordhandler.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vica=
rkeywordhandler.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/vicarkeywordhandler.=
cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/vicarkeywordhandler.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/til/CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/build.make=20frmts/til/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/til=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/til=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/til/CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_TIL
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/til/CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/build.make=20frmts/til/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/til/CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/tild=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/til=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/til/CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/tildataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.=
dir/tildataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_TIL.dir/tildataset.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/til/tildataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_MSGN
make=20=20-f=20frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/northwood=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/northwood=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--=
color=3D&quot;=20gdal_northwood
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northw=
ood.dir/grddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/northwood=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/app=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nort=
hwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/grddataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gda=
l_northwood.dir/grddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/grd=
dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/northwood/grddataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/saga/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/build.make=20frmts/saga/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/saga=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/saga=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/saga/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_SAGA
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/saga/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/build.make=20frmts/saga/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/build
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_nodata_to_alpha.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_nodata_to_alpha.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_nodata_to_alpha.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_nodata_to_alpha.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_nodata_to_alpha.cpp
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/saga/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/sa=
gadataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/saga=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/saga/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/sagadatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAGA.dir/sagadataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_SAGA.dir/sagadataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/s=
aga/sagadataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/xyz/CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/build.make=20frmts/xyz/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/xyz=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/xyz=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/xyz/CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_XYZ
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/xyz/CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/build.make=20frmts/xyz/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/xyz/CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/xyzd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/xyz=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/xyz/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_XYZ.dir/xyzdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/xyzdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_XYZ.dir/xyzdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/xyz/xyzdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_TIL
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_pipeline.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pipeline.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pipeline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_raster_pipeline.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
raster_pipeline.cpp
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northw=
ood.dir/grcdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/northwood=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/app=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nort=
hwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/grcdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gda=
l_northwood.dir/grcdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/grc=
dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/northwood/grcdataset.cpp
[=2038%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pds=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOTIFF=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_TIFF=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_fr=
mts/generic=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gti=
ff=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-isystem=20/usr/include/geotiff=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pds/CMakeFiles/=
gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdriverc=
ore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDS.dir/pdsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pds/pdsdrivercore.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2038%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SAGA
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/northwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northw=
ood.dir/northwood.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/northwood=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/app=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/nort=
hwood/CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/northwood.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_northwood.dir/northwood.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_northwood.dir/north=
wood.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/northwood/northwood.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/avif/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/avif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/avif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_AVIF
make=20=20-f=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/heif/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/heif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/heif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HEIF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/avif/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/av=
ifdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/avif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DAVIF_HAS_OPAQUE_PROPERTIES=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/avifdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/avifdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF=
.dir/avifdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/avif/avifdatase=
t.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/heif/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/he=
ifdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/heif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLIBHEIF_SUPPORTS_TILES=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-=
Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FO=
RTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenm=
p=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=
=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdepre=
cated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-oper=
ator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=
=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF=
.dir/heifdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/heif/heifdatase=
t.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_XYZ
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/av=
ifdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/avif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DAVIF_HAS_OPAQUE_PROPERTIES=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20=
-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/avif/CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/avifdrivercore.cpp.o=20=
-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AVIF.dir/avifdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gda=
l_AVIF.dir/avifdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/avif/a=
vifdrivercore.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/he=
ifdatasetcreatecopy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/heif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLIBHEIF_SUPPORTS_TILES=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-=
Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FO=
RTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenm=
p=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=
=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdepre=
cated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-oper=
ator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=
=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdatasetcreatecopy.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdatasetcreatecopy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdatasetcreatecopy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/heif/heifdatasetcreatecopy.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_pixel_info.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pixel_info.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pixel_info.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_raster_pixel_info.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_raster_pixel_info.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_northwood
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_polygonize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_polygonize.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_polygonize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_raster_polygonize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_raster_polygonize.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/he=
ifdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/heif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DLIBHEIF_SUPPORTS_TILES=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-=
Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FO=
RTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenm=
p=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=
=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdepre=
cated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-oper=
ator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=
=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/heif/CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdrivercore.cpp.o=20-=
MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HEIF.dir/heifdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal=
_HEIF.dir/heifdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/heif/he=
ifdrivercore.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/esric/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/build.make=20frmts/esr=
ic/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/esric=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/esric=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/esric/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_ESRIC
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/esric/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/build.make=20frmts/esr=
ic/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/esric/CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/=
esric_dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/esric=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/esric/CM=
akeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/esric_dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.d=
ir/esric_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ESRIC.dir/esric_dataset.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/esric/esric_dataset.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_proximity.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_proximity.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_proximity.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_proximity.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_proximity.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_overview_add.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_add.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_add.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_add.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_raster_overview_add.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hf2/CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/build.make=20frmts/hf2/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/hf2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hf2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/hf2/CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HF2
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hf2/CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/build.make=20frmts/hf2/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hf2/CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/hf2d=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hf2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hf2/CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/hf2dataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HF2.dir/hf2dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_HF2.dir/hf2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hf2/hf2da=
taset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_HEIF
make=20=20-f=20frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/bu=
ild.make=20frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/kmlsuperoverlay=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/kmlsuperoverlay=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.di=
r/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/bu=
ild.make=20frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_=
KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/kmlsuperoverlaydataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/kmlsuperoverlay=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr=
/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=
=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-We=
rror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=
=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20=
-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlog=
ical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-=
time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtu=
al-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dto=
r=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-=
Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20=
frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/kmlsuperoverlayda=
taset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/kmlsuperoverlaydata=
set.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY.dir/kmlsuperoverlaydatas=
et.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/kmlsuperoverlay/kmlsuperoverl=
aydataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_AVIF
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_overview_delete.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_delete.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_delete.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_delete.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_overview_delete.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PDS
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_overview_refresh.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_refresh.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_refresh.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_overview_refresh.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_overview_refresh.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_HF2
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ctg/CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/build.make=20frmts/ctg/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ctg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ctg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/ctg/CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_CTG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ctg/CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/build.make=20frmts/ctg/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ctg/CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/ctgd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ctg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ctg/CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/ctgdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CTG.dir/ctgdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_CTG.dir/ctgdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ctg/ctgda=
taset.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_pansharpen.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pansharpen.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_pansharpen.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_raster_pansharpen.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_raster_pansharpen.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zmap/CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/build.make=20frmts/zmap/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/zmap=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zmap=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/zmap/CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_ZMap
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zmap/CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/build.make=20frmts/zmap/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zmap/CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/zm=
apdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zmap=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zmap/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/zmapdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/zma=
pdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ZMap.dir/zmapdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zmap/zmapdataset.cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_rgb_to_palette.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_rgb_to_palette.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_rgb_to_palette.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_rgb_to_palette.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_rgb_to_palette.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_ESRIC
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_read.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_read.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_read.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_read.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_read.=
cpp
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_reclassify.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_reclassify.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_reclassify.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_raster_reclassify.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_raster_reclassify.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_CTG
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ngsgeoid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ngsgeoid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/frmts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--colo=
r=3D&quot;=20gdal_NGSGEOID
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2039%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ngsgeoid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOI=
D.dir/ngsgeoiddataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ngsgeoid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x8=
6_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE=
_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_C=
OMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ngsge=
oid/CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.dir/ngsgeoiddataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_NGSGEOID.dir/ngsgeoiddataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_NGSGEOID.di=
r/ngsgeoiddataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ngsgeoid/ngsge=
oiddataset.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_reproject.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_reproject.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_reproject.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_reproject.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_reproject.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/iris/CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/build.make=20frmts/iris/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/iris=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iris=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/iris/CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_IRIS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/iris/CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/build.make=20frmts/iris/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_ZMap
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/iris/CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/ir=
isdataset.cpp.o
make=20=20-f=20frmts/map/CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/build.make=20frmts/map/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/depend
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/iris=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/iris/CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/irisdatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_IRIS.dir/irisdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_IRIS.dir/irisdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/i=
ris/irisdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/map=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/map=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/map/CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_MAP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/map/CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/build.make=20frmts/map/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/map/CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/mapd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/map=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/map/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_MAP.dir/mapdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/mapdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MAP.dir/mapdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/map/mapdataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/cals/CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/build.make=20frmts/cals/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/cals=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/cals=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/cals/CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_CALS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/cals/CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/build.make=20frmts/cals/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/cals/CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/ca=
lsdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/cals=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/cals/CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/calsdatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_CALS.dir/calsdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_CALS.dir/calsdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/c=
als/calsdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_NGSGEOID
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_resize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_resize.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_resize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_resize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_resize.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/safe/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/build.make=20frmts/safe/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/safe=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/safe=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/safe/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_SAFE
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/safe/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/build.make=20frmts/safe/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/safe/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/sa=
fedataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/safe=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/safe/CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/safedatas=
et.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SAFE.dir/safedataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_SAFE.dir/safedataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/s=
afe/safedataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/sentinel2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/sentinel2=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/frmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--=
color=3D&quot;=20gdal_SENTINEL2
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/sentinel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTIN=
EL2.dir/sentinel2dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/sentinel2=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/app=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-f=
stack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfo=
rmat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fv=
isibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20=
-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20=
-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20=
-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wn=
ull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20=
-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpl=
icit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-n=
ull-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/sent=
inel2/CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/sentinel2dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_SENTINEL2.dir/sentinel2dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SENTI=
NEL2.dir/sentinel2dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/sentin=
el2/sentinel2dataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/prf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/build.make=20frmts/prf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/prf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/prf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/prf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_PRF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/prf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/build.make=20frmts/prf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/prf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/phpr=
fdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/prf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/prf/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_PRF.dir/phprfdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/phprfd=
ataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PRF.dir/phprfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/prf/phprfdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_MAP
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_roughness.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_roughness.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_roughness.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_raster_roughness.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_raster_roughness.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/build.make=20frmts/mrf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_MRF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/build.make=20frmts/mrf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/marf=
a_dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mar=
fa_dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/marfa_dataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/marfa_dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/mrf/marfa_dataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_IRIS
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_=
band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf=
_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/mr=
f_band.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_CALS
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_=
overview.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf=
_overview.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_overview.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_overview.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/frmts/mrf/mrf_overview.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_KMLSUPEROVERLAY
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_=
util.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf=
_util.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_util.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf_util.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/mr=
f_util.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_scale.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_scale.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_scale.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_scale.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_sc=
ale.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wmts/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/wmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wmts=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/wmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_WMTS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wmts/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wm=
tsdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wmts=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wmts/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wmtsdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wmt=
sdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wmtsdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wmts/wmtsdataset.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Pack=
er_RLE.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Pac=
ker_RLE.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Packer_RLE.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Packer_RLE.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mrf/Packer_RLE.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PRF
make=20=20-f=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/build.make=20frmts/grib/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/grib=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GRIB
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/build.make=20frmts/grib/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gr=
ibdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib=
/gribdataset.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Tif_=
band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Tif=
_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/Tif_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_MRF.dir/Tif_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/Ti=
f_band.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/bmp/CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/build.make=20frmts/bmp/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/bmp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/bmp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/bmp/CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_BMP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/bmp/CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/build.make=20frmts/bmp/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/bmp/CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/bmpd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/bmp=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/bmp/CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/bmpdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_BMP.dir/bmpdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_BMP.dir/bmpdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/bmp/bmpda=
taset.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_select.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_select.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_select.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_select.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_select.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/tga/CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/build.make=20frmts/tga/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/tga=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/tga=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/tga/CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_TGA
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/tga/CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/build.make=20frmts/tga/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/tga/CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/tgad=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/tga=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/tga/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_TGA.dir/tgadataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/tgadatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_TGA.dir/tgadataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/tga/tgadataset.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wmts/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wm=
tsdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wmts=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wmts/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wmtsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/=
wmtsdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMTS.dir/wmtsdrivercore.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wmts/wmtsdrivercore.cpp
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gr=
ibcreatecopy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribcreateco=
py.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribcreatecopy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribcreatecopy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/grib/gribcreatecopy.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SAFE
make=20=20-f=20frmts/stacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
tacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/stacta=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/stacta=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/stacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_STACTA
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/stacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
tacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/stacta/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.di=
r/stactadataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/stacta=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/stact=
a/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/stactadataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_ST=
ACTA.dir/stactadataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_STACTA.dir/stactadata=
set.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/stacta/stactadataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2040%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_BMP
[=2040%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_set_type.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_set_type.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_set_type.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_raster_set_type.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
raster_set_type.cpp
[=2041%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrfd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrf=
drivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrfdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/mrfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/mrf/mrfdrivercore.cpp
[=2041%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/clock.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/clock.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/clock.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/clock=
.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/clock.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2041%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_TGA
[=2041%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_sieve.cpp.o
make=20=20-f=20frmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/snap_tiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/snap_tiff=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/frmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--=
color=3D&quot;=20gdal_SNAP_TIFF
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_sieve.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_sieve.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_sieve.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_si=
eve.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/build.make=20f=
rmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2041%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_T=
IFF.dir/snaptiffdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/snap_tiff=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x=
86_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAV=
E_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_=
COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/app=
s=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-=
py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_party/libertiff=20-g=20-O2=20-f=
file-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20=
-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-prot=
ection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=
=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-pa=
rameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-incl=
ude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20=
-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra=
-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-W=
suggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast=
-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-W=
effc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/snap_tiff/CMakeFiles/gdal_SNA=
P_TIFF.dir/snaptiffdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/snapt=
iffdriver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SNAP_TIFF.dir/snaptiffdriver.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/snap_tiff/snaptiffdriver.cpp
[=2041%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG=
_band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPE=
G_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf=
/JPEG_band.cpp
[=2041%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/PNG_=
band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/PNG=
_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/PNG_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_MRF.dir/PNG_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf/PN=
G_band.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/build.make=20frmts/bsb/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/bsb=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/bsb=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_BSB
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/build.make=20frmts/bsb/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsb_re=
ad.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/bsb=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-ma=
p=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-=
protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fP=
IC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmiss=
ing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissi=
ng-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlit=
eral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20=
-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_BSB.dir/bsb_read.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsb_read.c.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsb_read.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/bsb/bsb_read.c
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsbd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/bsb=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/bsb/CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsbdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_BSB.dir/bsbdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_BSB.dir/bsbdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/bsb/bsbda=
taset.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_slope.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_slope.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_slope.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_slope.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_sl=
ope.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPNG=
_band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPN=
G_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPNG_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_MRF.dir/JPNG_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf=
/JPNG_band.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG=
12_band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPE=
G12_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG12_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/JPEG12_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/mrf/JPEG12_band.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/LERC=
_band.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/mrf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_JPEG=20-DHAVE_JPEGTURBO_DUAL_MODE_8_12=20-DHAVE_OP=
ENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_PNG=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAV=
E_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DJPEG12_SUPPORTED=20-DLERC=20-DZSTD_SUPPORT=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/third_pa=
rty/LercLib=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20=
-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3D=
format-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-=
fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=
=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=
=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20=
-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=
=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wi=
mplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-a=
s-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/mrf/CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/LER=
C_band.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_MRF.dir/LERC_band.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_MRF.dir/LERC_band.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mrf=
/LERC_band.cpp
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_BSB
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_stack.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_stack.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_stack.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_stack.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_st=
ack.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SENTINEL2
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/degrib1.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/degrib1.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/degrib1.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/degrib1.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/degrib1.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/build.make=20frmts/a=
igrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/aigrid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aigrid=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_AIGrid
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/build.make=20frmts/a=
igrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/=
aigccitt.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aigrid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/avc=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-de=
claration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-prote=
ctor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securi=
ty=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wl=
ogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-=
MD=20-MT=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigccitt.c.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigccitt.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/ai=
gccitt.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/aigrid/aigccitt.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SNAP_TIFF
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_tile.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tile.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tile.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_raster_tile.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_tile.=
cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/degrib2.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/degrib2.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/degrib2.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/degrib2.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/degrib2.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.di=
r/aigdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aigrid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/avc=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-=
Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FO=
RTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenm=
p=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarat=
ions=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werro=
r=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobber=
ed=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=
=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdepre=
cated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-oper=
ator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/aigrid/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir=
/aigdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigdataset.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/aigrid/aigdataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/usgsdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/usgsdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/frmts/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D=
&quot;=20gdal_USGSDEM
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts=
/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.=
dir/usgsdemdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/usgsdem=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86=
_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_=
AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_CO=
MPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/usgsdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir=
/usgsdemdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/usgsdemdataset.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_USGSDEM.dir/usgsdemdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/usgsdem/usgsdemdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_STACTA
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_tpi.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tpi.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tpi.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_r=
aster_tpi.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_tpi.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/airsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/build.make=20frmts/a=
irsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/airsar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/airsar=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/airsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_AirSAR
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/airsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/build.make=20frmts/a=
irsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/inventory.cpp.o
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/airsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.di=
r/airsardataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/airsar=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/airsar/CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/a=
irsardataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/airsardataset.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AirSAR.dir/airsardataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/airsar/airsardataset.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/inventory.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/inventory.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/inventory.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/inventory.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/build.make=20frmts/p=
cidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_PCIDSK
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/build.make=20frmts/p=
cidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.di=
r/pcidskdataset2.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_INTERNAL=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-=
g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protect=
or-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdatas=
et2.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdataset2.cpp.o.d=20-o=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdataset2.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/pcidsk/pcidskdataset2.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_tri.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tri.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_raster_tri.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_r=
aster_tri.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_tri.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_WMTS
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/=
aigopen.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aigrid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/avc=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-de=
claration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-prote=
ctor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securi=
ty=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wl=
ogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-=
MD=20-MT=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigopen.c.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigopen.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/aigo=
pen.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/aigrid/aigopen.c
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_unscale.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_unscale.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_unscale.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_raster_unscale.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_ras=
ter_unscale.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/metaname.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/metaname.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaname.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaname.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/metaname.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_USGSDEM
make=20=20-f=20frmts/sigdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
igdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/sigdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/sigdem=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/sigdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_SIGDEM
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/sigdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
igdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/sigdem/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.di=
r/sigdemdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/sigdem=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fs=
tack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dfor=
mat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvi=
sibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-=
Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-=
Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-=
Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnu=
ll-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-=
Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimpli=
cit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-nu=
ll-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/sigde=
m/CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/sigdemdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SI=
GDEM.dir/sigdemdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_SIGDEM.dir/sigdemdata=
set.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/sigdem/sigdemdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_AirSAR
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/myerror.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/myerror.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/myerror.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/myerror.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/myerror.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/=
gridlib.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/aigrid=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/avc=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/shape=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-de=
claration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-prote=
ctor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securi=
ty=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wl=
ogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdat=
e-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-=
MD=20-MT=20frmts/aigrid/CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/gridlib.c.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/gridlib.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_AIGrid.dir/grid=
lib.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/aigrid/gridlib.c
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.di=
r/gdal_edb.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_INTERNAL=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-=
g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protect=
or-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/gdal_edb.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/gdal_edb.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_PCIDSK.dir/gdal_edb.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/g=
dal_edb.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_AIGrid
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_update.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_update.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_update.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_raster_update.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster=
_update.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/grib1tab.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/grib1tab.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/grib1tab.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/grib1tab.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/grib1tab.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_MRF
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.di=
r/vsi_pcidsk_io.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_INTERNAL=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-=
g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protect=
or-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/vsi_pcidsk_=
io.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/vsi_pcidsk_io.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CM=
akeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/vsi_pcidsk_io.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts/pcidsk/vsi_pcidsk_io.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/myutil.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/myutil.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/d=
egrib/degrib/myutil.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/myu=
til.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/myutil.c
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/metaparse.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/metaparse.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaparse.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaparse.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/metaparse.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_SIGDEM
[=2043%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/weather.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/weather.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/degrib/weather.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/w=
eather.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/weather.c
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_viewshed.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_viewshed.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_viewshed.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_raster_viewshed.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
raster_viewshed.cpp
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_write.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_write.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_write.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_raster_write.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_raster_wr=
ite.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rik/CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/build.make=20frmts/rik/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/rik=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rik=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/rik/CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_RIK
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rik/CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/build.make=20frmts/rik/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2043%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rik/CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/rikd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rik=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/rik/CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/rikdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RIK.dir/rikdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_RIK.dir/rikdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rik/rikda=
taset.cpp
[=2044%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ra=
ster_zonal_stats.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_zonal_stats.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_raster_zonal_stats.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_raster_zonal_stats.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
/gdalalg_raster_zonal_stats.cpp
[=2044%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/metaprint.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/metaprint.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaprint.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/metaprint.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/metaprint.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/grib2api.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/grib2api.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir=
/degrib/degrib/grib2api.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib=
/grib2api.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/grib2=
api.c
make=20=20-f=20frmts/stacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
tacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/stacit=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/stacit=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/stacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_STACIT
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/stacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/build.make=20frmts/s=
tacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/stacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.di=
r/stacitdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/stacit=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-m=
ap=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash=
-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wda=
te-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20=
-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wm=
issing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-W=
format=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=
=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wflo=
at-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-overr=
ide=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-typ=
e=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wol=
d-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/stacit/CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/stacitda=
taset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/stacitdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_STACIT.dir/stacitdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts/stacit/stacitdataset.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_te=
e.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_tee.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/gdalalg_tee.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_tee.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_tee.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/myassert.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/myassert.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir=
/degrib/degrib/myassert.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib=
/myassert.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/myass=
ert.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.di=
r/ogrpcidsklayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_INTERNAL=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-=
g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protect=
or-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/ogrpcidskla=
yer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/ogrpcidsklayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/ogrpcidsklayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/pcidsk/ogrpcidsklayer.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/scan.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/scan.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/deg=
rib/degrib/scan.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/scan.c.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/scan.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/degrib/tendian.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degri=
b/tendian.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/tendian.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/tendian.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/tendian.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2045%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_RIK
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/gridtemplates.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/gridtemplates.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRI=
B.dir/degrib/g2clib/gridtemplates.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/deg=
rib/g2clib/gridtemplates.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degr=
ib/g2clib/gridtemplates.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_vector.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/drstemplates.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/drstemplates.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB=
.dir/degrib/g2clib/drstemplates.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degri=
b/g2clib/drstemplates.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/=
g2clib/drstemplates.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/pdstemplates.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/pdstemplates.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB=
.dir/degrib/g2clib/pdstemplates.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degri=
b/g2clib/pdstemplates.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/=
g2clib/pdstemplates.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.di=
r/pcidskdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pcidsk=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPCIDSK_INTERNAL=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/sdk=20-=
g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protect=
or-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pcidsk/CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdrive=
rcore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-=
o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PCIDSK.dir/pcidskdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/pcidsk/pcidskdrivercore.cpp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/gbits.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/gbits.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/g2clib/gbits.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/gbits=
.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/gbits.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_free.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_free.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/g2_free.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g=
2_free.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/g2_free.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack1.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack1.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack1.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack1.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack1.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack2.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack2.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack2.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack2.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack2.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack3.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack3.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack3.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack3.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack3.c
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/build.make=20frmts/pdf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_PDF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/build.make=20frmts/pdf/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2045%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/ogrp=
dflayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/ogrpdflayer.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/ogrpdflayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.d=
ir/ogrpdflayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/ogrpdflayer.c=
pp
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack4.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack4.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack4.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack4.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack4.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack5.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack5.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack5.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack5.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack5.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack6.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack6.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack6.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack6.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack6.c
[=2045%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_unpack7.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack7.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/g2_unpack7.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/g2_unpack7.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/g2_unpack7.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_info.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_info.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/g2_info.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g=
2_info.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/g2_info.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/g2_getfld.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/g2_getfld.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/g2_getfld.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/g2_getfld.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/g2=
_getfld.c
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rcm/CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/build.make=20frmts/rcm/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/rcm=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rcm=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/rcm/CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_RCM
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/rcm/CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/build.make=20frmts/rcm/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rcm/CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rcm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/rcm/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rcm/rcmdataset.cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/simunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/simunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/simunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/simunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/si=
munpack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/comunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/comunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/comunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/comunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/co=
munpack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/pack_gp.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/pack_gp.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/pack_gp.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/p=
ack_gp.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/pack_gp.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/rcm/CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/rcm=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/rcm/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdr=
ivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_RCM.dir/rcmdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/rcm/rcmdrivercore.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2046%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PCIDSK
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/reduce.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/reduce.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/d=
egrib/g2clib/reduce.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/red=
uce.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/reduce.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfc=
reatecopy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfcreatecopy.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfcreatecopy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF=
.dir/pdfcreatecopy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfcreate=
copy.cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/specunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/specunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.d=
ir/degrib/g2clib/specunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2=
clib/specunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
/specunpack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_info.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_info.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_info.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_info.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_info.=
cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/rdieee.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/rdieee.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/d=
egrib/g2clib/rdieee.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/rdi=
eee.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/rdieee.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/mkieee.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/mkieee.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/d=
egrib/g2clib/mkieee.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/mki=
eee.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/mkieee.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/int_power.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/int_power.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/int_power.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/int_power.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/in=
t_power.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/simpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/simpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/simpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/s=
impack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/simpack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/compack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/compack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/compack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/c=
ompack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/compack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/cmplxpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/cmplxpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/cmplxpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/cmplxpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/cm=
plxpack.c
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gdalg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/build.make=20frmts/gda=
lg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gdalg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gdalg=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/f=
rmts/gdalg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal=
_GDALG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gdalg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/build.make=20frmts/gda=
lg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gdalg/CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/=
gdalgdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gdalg=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_6=
4-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AV=
X_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMP=
ILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gc=
ore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.=
14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogr=
sf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstac=
k-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat=
-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisib=
ility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Win=
it-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsh=
adow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno=
-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-=
dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wov=
erloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit=
-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-=
pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gdalg/CM=
akeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/gdalgdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir=
/gdalgdriver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GDALG.dir/gdalgdriver.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gdalg/gdalgdriver.cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/misspack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/misspack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir=
/degrib/g2clib/misspack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib=
/misspack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/missp=
ack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/p=
dfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfdataset.cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/de=
grib/g2clib/dec_jpeg2000.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cli=
b/dec_jpeg2000.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/dec_jpe=
g2000.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/dec_jpeg2000.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/dec_jpeg2000.cpp
[=2046%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/jpcunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/jpcunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/jpcunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/jpcunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/jp=
cunpack.c
[=2046%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_check_coverage.cpp.o
[=2047%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/degrib/hazard.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/hazard.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/d=
egrib/degrib/hazard.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/degrib/haz=
ard.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/degrib/hazard.c
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_coverage.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_coverage.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_coverage.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_check_coverage.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2047%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_RCM
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfi=
o.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfio.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfio.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfio.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfio.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gr=
ibdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-pro=
tector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-secu=
rity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=
=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-se=
lf=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=
=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-for=
mat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dere=
ference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverlo=
aded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fal=
lthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-poin=
ter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdriverco=
re.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/gribdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/grib/gribdrivercore.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2048%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_STACIT
[=2048%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/pngunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/pngunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/pngunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/pngunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/pn=
gunpack.c
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfo=
bject.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfobject.cpp.o=20-MF=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfobject.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdf=
object.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfobject.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_check_geometry.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_geometry.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_geometry.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_check_geometry.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_check_geometry.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2048%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GDALG
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_clip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_clip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_clip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_clip.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_clip.=
cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/dec_png.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/dec_png.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/=
degrib/g2clib/dec_png.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/d=
ec_png.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/dec_png.c
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfr=
eadvectors.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfreadvectors.cpp.o=20-M=
F=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfreadvectors.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_P=
DF.dir/pdfreadvectors.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfrea=
dvectors.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/grib/CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degr=
ib/g2clib/aecunpack.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/grib=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DBUILD_APPS=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATI=
ON=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DUSE_AEC=20-DUSE_P=
NG=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/=
ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=
/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/grib/degrib/degrib=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib=
=20-g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=
=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-p=
rotection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate=
-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPI=
C=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissi=
ng-prototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissin=
g-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonlite=
ral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-=
Wfloat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/grib/CMakeFile=
s/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2clib/aecunpack.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.di=
r/degrib/g2clib/aecunpack.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GRIB.dir/degrib/g2cl=
ib/aecunpack.c.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/grib/degrib/g2clib/ae=
cunpack.c
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2048%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GRIB
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_clean_coverage.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_clean_coverage.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_clean_coverage.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_clean_coverage.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_clean_coverage.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfw=
ritabledataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfwritabledataset.cpp.o=
=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfwritabledataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfwritabledataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frm=
ts/pdf/pdfwritabledataset.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfc=
reatefromcomposition.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfcreatefromcomposition.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfcreatefromcomposition.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfcreatefromcomposition.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfcreatefromcomposition.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_combine.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_combine.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_combine.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_vector_combine.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vec=
tor_combine.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/e57/CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/build.make=20frmts/e57/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_E57.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/e57=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/e57=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/e57/CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_E57
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/e57/CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/build.make=20frmts/e57/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_E57.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/e57/CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/e57d=
river.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/e57=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/e57/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_E57.dir/e57driver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/e57driver=
.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_E57.dir/e57driver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/e57/e57driver.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/png/CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/build.make=20frmts/png/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/png=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/png=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/png/CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_PNG
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/png/CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/build.make=20frmts/png/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/png/CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/png=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/png/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdatas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/png/pngdataset.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/pdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_POPPLER=20-DH=
AVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DPOPPLER_MAJOR_VE=
RSION=3D26=20-DPOPPLER_MICRO_VERSION=3D0=20-DPOPPLER_MINOR_VERSION=3D7=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vr=
t=20-isystem=20/usr/include/poppler=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=
=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-=
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++20=20-fPIC=20-fo=
penmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-decl=
arations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-W=
error=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clo=
bbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversi=
on=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdep=
recated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-op=
erator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cas=
t=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/pdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF.dir/pdfdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PDF=
.dir/pdfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/pdf/pdfdriver=
core.cpp
[=2048%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_concat.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_concat.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_concat.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_concat.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_concat.cpp
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/png/CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/png=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/png/CMakeF=
iles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdr=
ivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PNG.dir/pngdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/png/pngdrivercore.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gif/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/gif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gif=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_GIF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/build.make=20frmts/gif/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifa=
bstractdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifabstractd=
ataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifabstractdataset.cpp.o.d=20-=
o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifabstractdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/frmts/gif/gifabstractdataset.cpp
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_concave_hull.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_concave_hull.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_concave_hull.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_concave_hull.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_vector_concave_hull.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2049%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_E57
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_convert.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_convert.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_convert.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_vector_convert.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vec=
tor_convert.cpp
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_convex_hull.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_convex_hull.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_convex_hull.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vector_convex_hull.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
/gdalalg_vector_convex_hull.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2049%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PNG
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wcs/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_WCS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wcs/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2049%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/gmlc=
overage.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/gmlcoverage.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_WCS.dir/gmlcoverage.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/gmlcov=
erage.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/gmlcoverage.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/bigg=
ifdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/biggifdatase=
t.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/biggifdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_GIF.dir/biggifdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
gif/biggifdataset.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifdataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_GIF.dir/gifdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/gif/gifda=
taset.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsd=
ataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdatas=
et.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsdataset.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/http/CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/build.make=20frmts/http/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/http=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/http=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/http/CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HTTP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/http/CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/build.make=20frmts/http/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/http/CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/ht=
tpdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/http=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/http/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/httpdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/http=
driver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HTTP.dir/httpdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/http/httpdriver.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsd=
ataset100.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset100.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset100.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wc=
sdataset100.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsdataset100.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/build.make=20frmts/n=
etcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_netCDF
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/build.make=20frmts/n=
etcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/net=
cdfdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdfdataset.=
cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsd=
ataset110.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset110.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset110.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wc=
sdataset110.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsdataset110.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/gif=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-=
protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-s=
ecurity=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibil=
ity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit=
-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshad=
ow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-f=
ormat-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-de=
reference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wover=
loaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-f=
allthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-po=
inter-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/gif/CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifdrivercor=
e.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_GIF.dir/gifdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
gif/gifdrivercore.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsd=
ataset201.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset201.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdataset201.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wc=
sdataset201.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsdataset201.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_create.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_create.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_create.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_create.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_create.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_HTTP
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdflayer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdflayer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gd=
al_netCDF.dir/netcdflayer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfl=
ayer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdflayer.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsr=
asterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsrasterband.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wc=
srasterband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsrasterband.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_GIF
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_dissolve.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_dissolve.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_dissolve.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_vector_dissolve.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
vector_dissolve.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsu=
tils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsutils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsutils.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsutils.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfwriterconfig.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfwriterconfig.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfwriterconfig.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netC=
DF.dir/netcdfwriterconfig.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=
/netcdfwriterconfig.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PDF
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfsg.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfsg.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_=
netCDF.dir/netcdfsg.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfsg.cpp.=
o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdfsg.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_edit.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_edit.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_edit.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_edit.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_edit.=
cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdflayersg.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdflayersg.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdflayersg.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/net=
cdflayersg.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdflayersg.=
cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/build.make=20frmts/zarr/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_Zarr
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/build.make=20frmts/zarr/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_array.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_array.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_array.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_array.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_array.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v2_array.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v2_array.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v2_array.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v2_array.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v2_array.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfsgwriterutil.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfsgwriterutil.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfsgwriterutil.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netC=
DF.dir/netcdfsgwriterutil.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=
/netcdfsgwriterutil.cpp
[=2050%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wcs=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPIL=
E_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcor=
e=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf=
_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20-ffil=
e-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fs=
tack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protect=
ion=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3D=
gnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-param=
eter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include=
-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-We=
rror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-se=
mi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsug=
gest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fu=
nction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=
=20-MT=20frmts/wcs/CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wcsdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WCS.dir/wc=
sdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wcs/wcsdrivercore.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_export_schema.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_export_schema.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_export_schema.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_export_schema.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/apps/gdalalg_vector_export_schema.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_pipeline.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_pipeline.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_pipeline.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_vector_pipeline.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
vector_pipeline.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_array.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_array.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_array.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_array.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_array.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_compressors.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_compressors.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_compress=
ors.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_compressors.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_compressors.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2051%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_WCS
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_filters.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_filters.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_filters.cpp.=
o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_filters.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_filters.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_rasterize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_rasterize.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_rasterize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_vector_rasterize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_vector_rasterize.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_read.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_read.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_read.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_read.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_read.=
cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_filter.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_filter.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_filter.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_filter.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_filter.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfmultidim.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfmultidim.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfmultidim.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/n=
etcdfmultidim.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdfmulti=
dim.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/daas/CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/build.make=20frmts/daas/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/daas=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/daas=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/daas/CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_DAAS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/daas/CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/build.make=20frmts/daas/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/daas/CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/da=
asdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/daas=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/daas/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/daasdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/daa=
sdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_DAAS.dir/daasdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/daas/daasdataset.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_attribute.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_attribute.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_attribute.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_attribute.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_attribute.cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfvirtual.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfvirtual.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfvirtual.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/net=
cdfvirtual.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdfvirtual.=
cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_geom.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_geom.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_geom.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_geom.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_geom.=
cpp
[=2051%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/build.make=20frmts/eeda/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/eeda=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/eeda=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_EEDA
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/build.make=20frmts/eeda/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/ee=
daidataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/eeda=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protecti=
on=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedaidataset.=
cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedaidataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedaidataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ee=
da/eedaidataset.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/ee=
dadataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/eeda=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protecti=
on=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedadataset.c=
pp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedadataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedadataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/eeda/=
eedadataset.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdf_sentinel3_sral_mwr.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdf_sentinel3_sral_mwr.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdf_sentinel3_sral_mwr.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdf_sentinel3_sral_mwr.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcdf_sentinel3_sral_mwr.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_limit.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_limit.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_limit.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_vector_limit.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_li=
mit.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/fits/CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/build.make=20frmts/fits/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/fits=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/fits=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/fits/CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_FITS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/fits/CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/build.make=20frmts/fits/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/fits/CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fi=
tsdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/fits=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/fits/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fitsdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fit=
sdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fitsdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/fits/fitsdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2052%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_DAAS
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/ee=
dacommon.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/eeda=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protecti=
on=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/eeda/CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedacommon.cp=
p.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_EEDA.dir/eedacommon.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/g=
dal_EEDA.dir/eedacommon.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/eeda/eed=
acommon.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/build.make=20frmts/hdf5/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HDF5
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/build.make=20frmts/hdf5/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hd=
f5dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5datas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/hdf5dataset.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hd=
f5imagedataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5imagedataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5=
imagedataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5imagedataset.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/hdf5imagedataset.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_abstract_compressor.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_abstract_compressor.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.=
dir/zarr_v3_codec_abstract_compressor.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.d=
ir/zarr_v3_codec_abstract_compressor.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_abstract_compressor.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_blosc.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_blosc.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_co=
dec_blosc.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_blosc.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_blosc.cpp
[=2052%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_make_point.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_point.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_point.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_point.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_vector_make_point.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_bytes.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_bytes.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_co=
dec_bytes.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_bytes.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_bytes.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2053%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_EEDA
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/gh=
5_convenience.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/gh5_convenience.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/gh5_c=
onvenience.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/gh5_convenience.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/gh5_convenience.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/fits/CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fi=
tsdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/fits=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/fits/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fitsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/=
fitsdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_FITS.dir/fitsdrivercore.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/fits/fitsdrivercore.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.di=
r/netcdfdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/netcdf=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_UFFD=20-DGDAL_COMPIL=
ATION=20-DHAS_NETCDF_H=20-DHAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAV=
E_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-MD=20-MT=20frmt=
s/netcdf/CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/gdal_netCDF.dir/netcdfdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_netCDF.d=
ir/netcdfdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf/netcd=
fdrivercore.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_set_geom_type.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_geom_type.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_geom_type.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_geom_type.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/apps/gdalalg_vector_set_geom_type.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_crc32c.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_crc32c.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_c=
odec_crc32c.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_crc32c.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_crc32c.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/plmosaic=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/plmosaic=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py=
3.14/frmts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--colo=
r=3D&quot;=20gdal_PLMOSAIC
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/build.make=20frm=
ts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAI=
C.dir/plmosaicdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/plmosaic=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x8=
6_64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE=
_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_C=
OMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D=
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-prot=
ection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-ti=
me=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=
=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissin=
g-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wforma=
t=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-W=
no-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-co=
nversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=
=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=
=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold=
-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/plmosaic/CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/plmos=
aicdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/plmosaicdataset.cpp.o=
.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_PLMOSAIC.dir/plmosaicdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/plmosaic/plmosaicdataset.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_explode_collections.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_explode_collections.cpp.o=20-MF=
=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_explode_collections.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_explode_collections.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_explode_collections.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_gzip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_gzip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_cod=
ec_gzip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_gzip.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_gzip.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/is=
o19115_srs.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/iso19115_srs.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/iso19115=
_srs.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/iso19115_srs.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/iso19115_srs.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wms/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/wms=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts=
/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_WMS
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/build.make=20frmts/wms/CMa=
keFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdal=
http.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalh=
ttp.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalhttp.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalhttp.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/gdal=
http.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/ba=
gdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/bagdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/bagdataset=
.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/bagdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/bagdataset.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_make_valid.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_valid.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_valid.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_vector_make_valid.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_vector_make_valid.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ogcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/build.make=20frmts/o=
gcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/ogcapi=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ogcapi=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/frmts/ogcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20=
gdal_OGCAPI
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/ogcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/build.make=20frmts/o=
gcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/ogcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.di=
r/gdalogcapidataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/ogcapi=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_=
64-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_A=
VX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COM=
PILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=
/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-p=
y3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/=
ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/f=
rmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gmlutils=20-g=20-O2=20=
-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/ogcapi/CMakeFiles/gdal_O=
GCAPI.dir/gdalogcapidataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/gdalog=
capidataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_OGCAPI.dir/gdalogcapidataset.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/ogcapi/gdalogcapidataset.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_sequence.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_sequence.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3=
_codec_sequence.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_seque=
nce.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_sequence.=
cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdal=
wmsrasterband.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalw=
msrasterband.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmsrasterband.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmsrasterband.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal=
-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/gdalwmsrasterband.cpp
[=2053%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_iiifimage.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_iiifimage.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_iiifimage.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_iiifimage.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_iiifimage.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2053%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_FITS
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_iip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_iip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_iip.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_iip.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_iip.cpp
make=20=20-f=20frmts/webp/CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/build.make=20frmts/webp/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/webp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/webp=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/webp/CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_WEBP
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/webp/CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/build.make=20frmts/webp/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/webp/CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/we=
bpdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/webp=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/webp/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/webpdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/web=
pdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/webpdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/webp/webpdataset.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2054%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_PLMOSAIC
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_sharding.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_sharding.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3=
_codec_sharding.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_shard=
ing.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_sharding.=
cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2054%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_netCDF
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hd=
f5multidim.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5multidim.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5mult=
idim.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5multidim.cpp.o=20-c=20/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/hdf5multidim.cpp
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_segmentize.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_segmentize.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFi=
les/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_segmentize.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib=
.dir/gdalalg_vector_segmentize.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gd=
alalg_vector_segmentize.cpp
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/webp/CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/we=
bpdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/webp=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/g=
dal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.1=
4/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=
/mem=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack=
-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-=
security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibi=
lity=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Wini=
t-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wsha=
dow=20-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-=
format-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-d=
ereference=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Wove=
rloaded-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-=
fallthrough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-p=
ointer-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/webp/CMak=
eFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/webpdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/=
webpdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WEBP.dir/webpdrivercore.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/webp/webpdrivercore.cpp
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_tiled_wms.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_tiled_wms.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tiled_wms.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tiled_wms.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_tiled_wms.cpp
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_tms.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_tms.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tms.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tms.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_tms.cpp
[=2054%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_wms.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_wms.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_wms.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_wms.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_wms.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2054%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_WEBP
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/build.make=20frmts/hdf4/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/depend
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/cmake=20-E=20cmak=
e_depends=20&quot;Unix=20Makefiles&quot;=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14=20/build/gdal-3.1=
3.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf4=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frm=
ts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/DependInfo.cmake=20&quot;--color=3D&quot;=20gdal_HDF4
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make=20=20-f=20frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/build.make=20frmts/hdf4/=
CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/build
make[4]:=20Entering=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2055%]=20Building=20C=20object=20frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/hdf-=
eos/EHapi.c.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf4=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-gcc=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPI=
LE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHDF4_HAS_MAXOPENFILES=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build=
/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4=20-I/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf=20-=
g=20-O2=20-Werror=3Dimplicit-function-declaration=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/bu=
ild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fstack-clash-protect=
ion=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=
=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dgnu99=20-fPIC=20-=
fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-pr=
ototypes=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-inc=
lude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wfl=
oat-conversion=20-Wcast-function-type=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/g=
dal_HDF4.dir/hdf-eos/EHapi.c.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/hdf-eos/EHa=
pi.c.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/hdf-eos/EHapi.c.o=20-c=20/build/gd=
al-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_transpose.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_transpose.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v=
3_codec_transpose.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_tra=
nspose.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_transp=
ose.cpp
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c:=20In=20function=20'EHin=
quire':
/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c:2042:9:=20error:=20too=
=20few=20arguments=20to=20function=20'Vgetclass';=20expected=203,=20have=202
=202042=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20Vgetclass(vGrpID,=20class);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^~~~~~~~~
In=20file=20included=20from=20/usr/include/hdf/hdf.h:192,
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20from=20/usr/include/hdf/=
mfhdf.h:22,
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20from=20/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/frmts/hdf4/hdf-eos/EHapi.c:21:
/usr/include/hdf/hproto.h:1407:15:=20note:=20declared=20here
=201407=20|=20HDFLIBAPI=20int=20Vgetclass(int32=20vkey,=20char=20*vgclass,=
=20size_t=20*buf_size);
=20=20=20=20=20=20|=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20^~~~~~~~~
make[4]:=20***=20[frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/build.make:82:=20frmt=
s/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF4.dir/hdf-eos/EHapi.c.o]=20Error=201
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[3]:=20***=20[CMakeFiles/Makefile2:8594:=20frmts/hdf4/CMakeFiles/gdal_H=
DF4.dir/all]=20Error=202
make[3]:=20***=20Waiting=20for=20unfinished=20jobs....
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_vlen_utf8.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_vlen_utf8.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v=
3_codec_vlen_utf8.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_vle=
n_utf8.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_vlen_u=
tf8.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_codec_zstd.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_codec_zstd.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_cod=
ec_zstd.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_codec_zstd.cpp.o=20=
-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_codec_zstd.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_simplify.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_simplify.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFile=
s/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_simplify.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir=
/gdalalg_vector_simplify.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_=
vector_simplify.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hd=
f5eosparser.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5eosparser.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5eos=
parser.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5eosparser.cpp.o=20-c=20/=
build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/hdf5eosparser.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_simplify_coverage.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_simplify_coverage.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_simplify_coverage.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_simplify_coverage.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_simplify_coverage.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsd=
river.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdr=
iver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdriver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFi=
les/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/w=
msdriver.cpp
[=2055%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsu=
tils.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsut=
ils.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsutils.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFile=
s/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsutils.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/wmsu=
tils.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/ra=
t.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/rat.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/rat.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/rat.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/=
hdf5/rat.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_dimension.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_dimension.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_dimension.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_dimension.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_dimension.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMake=
Files/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wm=
s/minidriver.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s1=
00.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/s100.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s100.cpp.o.d=20-=
o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s100.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmt=
s/hdf5/s100.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_group.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_group.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_group.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_group.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_group.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_buffer.cpp.o
[=2056%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_OGCAPI
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_buffer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_buffer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_buffer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_buffer.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_swap_xy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_swap_xy.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_swap_xy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/g=
dalalg_vector_swap_xy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vec=
tor_swap_xy.cpp
[=2056%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s1=
02dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/s102dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s102datas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s102dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/s102dataset.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_grid.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_grid.=
cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v2_group.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v2_group.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v2_group.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v2_group.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v2_group.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdal=
wmscache.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalw=
mscache.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmscache.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmscache.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/fr=
mts/wms/gdalwmscache.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_arcgis_server.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_arcgis_server.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_arcgis=
_server.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_arcgis_server.cpp=
.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_arcgis_server.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_v3_group.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_v3_group.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_group.cp=
p.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_v3_group.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_v3_group.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_average.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_average.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_average.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_average.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_vector_grid_average.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s1=
04dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/s104dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s104datas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s104dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/s104dataset.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_mrf.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_mrf.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_mrf.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_mrf.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_mrf.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s1=
11dataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/s111dataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s111datas=
et.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/s111dataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/s111dataset.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_data_metrics.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_data_metrics.cpp.o=20-MF=20=
CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_data_metrics.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMak=
eFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_data_metrics.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_grid_data_metrics.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_invdist.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdist.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdist.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdist.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdist.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_ogcapicoverage.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_ogcapicoverage.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_ogcap=
icoverage.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_ogcapicoverage.=
cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_ogcapicoverage.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rr_sharedresource.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarr_sharedresource.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_share=
dresource.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarr_sharedresource.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarr_sharedresource.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_ogcapimaps.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_ogcapimaps.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_ogcapimap=
s.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_ogcapimaps.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_ogcapimaps.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_tileservice.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_tileservice.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tileserv=
ice.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_tileservice.cpp.o=20-=
c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_tileservice.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hd=
f5drivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/hdf5=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DENABLE_HDF5_GLOBAL_LOCK=20-DG=
DAL_COMPILATION=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB=20-DH5_BUILT_AS_STATIC_LIB=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=3D64=
=20-D_GNU_SOURCE=20-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=20-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=3D200809L=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-=
3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gda=
l-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/buil=
d/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-=
I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-isystem=20/usr/include/hdf5/serial=20=
-g=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protec=
tor-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-securit=
y=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3D=
hidden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/hdf5/CMakeFiles=
/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5drivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5dr=
ivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_HDF5.dir/hdf5drivercore.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/hdf5/hdf5drivercore.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rrdriver.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarrdriver.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarrdriver.cpp.o.d=
=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarrdriver.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3=
+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarrdriver.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_virtualearth.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_virtualearth.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_virtual=
earth.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_virtualearth.cpp.o=
=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_virtualearth.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_invdistnn.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdistnn.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdistnn.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdistnn.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_grid_invdistnn.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/mini=
driver_worldwind.cpp.o
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vs=
ikerchunk.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/vsikerchunk.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsikerchunk.cpp.o.=
d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsikerchunk.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/vsikerchunk.cpp
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minid=
river_worldwind.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_worldwind.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/minidriver_worldwind.cpp.o=20-c=20/b=
uild/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/wms/minidriver_worldwind.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_linear.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_linear.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeF=
iles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_linear.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_linear.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=
/gdalalg_vector_grid_linear.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsm=
etadataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsme=
tadataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsmetadataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsmetadataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/wmsmetadataset.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_grid_nearest.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_nearest.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_nearest.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_grid_nearest.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_vector_grid_nearest.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_index.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_index.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_index.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_vector_index.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_in=
dex.cpp
[=2058%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vs=
ikerchunk_json_ref.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/vsikerchunk_json_ref.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsikerchu=
nk_json_ref.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsikerchunk_json_ref.cp=
p.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/vsikerchunk_json_ref.cpp
[=2059%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vs=
ikerchunk_parquet_ref.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/vsikerchunk_parquet_ref.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsiker=
chunk_parquet_ref.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/vsikerchunk_parqu=
et_ref.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/vsikerchunk_parquet_=
ref.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2059%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_HDF5
[=2059%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_layer_algebra.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_layer_algebra.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMak=
eFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_layer_algebra.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_layer_algebra.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/apps/gdalalg_vector_layer_algebra.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdal=
wmsdataset.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalw=
msdataset.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmsdataset.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/gdalwmsdataset.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/frmts/wms/gdalwmsdataset.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsd=
rivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/wms=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-=
linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX_=
AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_CURL=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHAVE=
_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/bui=
ld-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfs=
g/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/raw=20-g=20-O2=20-ffile=
-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=20-fst=
ack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-protecti=
on=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-std=3Dg=
nu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused-parame=
ter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-include-=
dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=20-Wer=
ror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wextra-sem=
i=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=20-Wsugg=
est-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-Wcast-fun=
ction-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=20-Weffc=
++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/wms/CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdr=
ivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdrivercore.cpp.o.d=20-o=
=20CMakeFiles/gdal_WMS.dir/wmsdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+df=
sg/frmts/wms/wmsdrivercore.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/cr=
c32c.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/crc32c.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/crc32c.cpp.o.d=20-o=20C=
MakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/crc32c.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/z=
arr/crc32c.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/za=
rrdrivercore.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/frmts/zarr=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64=
-linux-gnu-g++=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-DHAVE_AVX=
_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_BLOSC=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_SIMD=20-DHA=
VE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/apps=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gco=
re=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/b=
uild-py3.14/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+d=
fsg/build-py3.14/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.=
3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.=
13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/netcdf=20-g=20-O2=20-=
ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protector-strong=
=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-fcf-p=
rotection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dhidden=20-=
std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=20-Wunused=
-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20-Wmissing-i=
nclude-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format-nonliteral=
=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-dereference=20-Wex=
tra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloaded-virtual=
=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallthrough=20-=
Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant=
=20-Weffc++=20-Wold-style-cast=20-MD=20-MT=20frmts/zarr/CMakeFiles/gdal_Zar=
r.dir/zarrdrivercore.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarrdrivercore.=
cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/gdal_Zarr.dir/zarrdrivercore.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/=
gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/zarr/zarrdrivercore.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_output_abstract.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_output_abstract.cpp.o=20-MF=20CM=
akeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_output_abstract.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_output_abstract.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13=
.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_output_abstract.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_partition.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_partition.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_partition.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_vector_partition.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_vector_partition.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_rename_layer.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_rename_layer.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMake=
Files/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_rename_layer.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_rename_layer.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/a=
pps/gdalalg_vector_rename_layer.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_reproject.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_reproject.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFil=
es/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_reproject.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.d=
ir/gdalalg_vector_reproject.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdala=
lg_vector_reproject.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2060%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_WMS
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_select.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_select.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_select.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_select.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_select.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_set_field_type.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_field_type.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMa=
keFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_field_type.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles=
/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_set_field_type.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+=
dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_set_field_type.cpp
[=2060%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_sort.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_sort.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/ap=
pslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_sort.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg=
_vector_sort.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_sort.=
cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_sql.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_sql.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vector_sql.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_v=
ector_sql.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_sql.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_update.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_update.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/=
appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_update.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gda=
lalg_vector_update.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector=
_update.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_ve=
ctor_write.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_write.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/a=
ppslib.dir/gdalalg_vector_write.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdala=
lg_vector_write.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vector_wr=
ite.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appslib.di=
r/gdalalg_vsi.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi.cpp.o=20-c=
=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2061%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_Zarr
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_copy.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_copy.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_copy.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_c=
opy.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_copy.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_delete.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_delete.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/app=
slib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_delete.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_v=
si_delete.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_delete.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_list.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_list.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_list.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_l=
ist.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_list.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_move.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_move.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_move.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_m=
ove.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_move.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_sozip.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_sozip.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/apps=
lib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_sozip.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi=
_sozip.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_sozip.cpp
[=2061%]=20Building=20CXX=20object=20apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vs=
i_sync.cpp.o
cd=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/apps=20&amp;&amp;=20/usr/bin/x86_64-linux=
-gnu-g++=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRFEATUREDEFN_REF_COUNTING=20-DDEPRECATE_OGRSPATIAL=
REFERENCE_REF_COUNTING=20-DDONT_DEPRECATE_SPRINTF=20-DGDAL_COMPILATION=20-D=
HAVE_AVX_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_GEOS=3D1=20-DHAVE_OPENMP=20-DHAVE_OPENMP_=
SIMD=20-DHAVE_SSE_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_SSSE3_AT_COMPILE_TIME=20-DHAVE_T=
IFF=20-DHAVE_ZLIB=20-DHAVE_ZLIB_H=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps=20-I/bui=
ld/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/alg=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/gcore=20-I/build/gdal-3=
.13.3+dfsg/gcore/multidim=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/gcore=20=
-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/port=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14/por=
t=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrsf_frm=
ts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/mem=
=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/frmts/vrt=20-I/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/ogr/ogrs=
f_frmts/generic=20-I/usr/include/geos=20-isystem=20/usr/include/json-c=20-g=
=20-O2=20-ffile-prefix-map=3D/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg=3D.=20-fstack-protecto=
r-strong=20-fstack-clash-protection=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=
=20-fcf-protection=20-Wdate-time=20-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2=20-fvisibility=3Dh=
idden=20-std=3Dgnu++17=20-fPIC=20-fopenmp=20-Wall=20-Wextra=20-Winit-self=
=20-Wunused-parameter=20-Wmissing-declarations=20-Wlogical-op=20-Wshadow=20=
-Wmissing-include-dirs=20-Wformat=20-Werror=3Dformat-security=20-Wno-format=
-nonliteral=20-Werror=3Dvla=20-Wno-clobbered=20-Wdate-time=20-Wnull-derefer=
ence=20-Wextra-semi=20-Wfloat-conversion=20-Wnon-virtual-dtor=20-Woverloade=
d-virtual=20-Wsuggest-override=20-Wdeprecated-copy-dtor=20-Wimplicit-fallth=
rough=20-Wcast-function-type=20-fno-operator-names=20-Wzero-as-null-pointer=
-constant=20-Wold-style-cast=20-Weffc++=20-Wdouble-promotion=20-MD=20-MT=20=
apps/CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_sync.cpp.o=20-MF=20CMakeFiles/appsl=
ib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_sync.cpp.o.d=20-o=20CMakeFiles/appslib.dir/gdalalg_vsi_s=
ync.cpp.o=20-c=20/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/apps/gdalalg_vsi_sync.cpp
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2061%]=20Built=20target=20appslib
make[4]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
[=2061%]=20Built=20target=20gdal_vrt
make[3]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
make[2]:=20***=20[Makefile:149:=20all]=20Error=202
make[2]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg/build-py3.14'
dh_auto_build:=20error:=20cd=20build-py3.14=20&amp;&amp;=20make=20-j11=20INSTALL=3D=
&quot;install=20--strip-program=3Dtrue&quot;=20VERBOSE=3D1=20returned=20exit=20code=
=202
make[1]:=20***=20[debian/rules:103:=20override_dh_auto_build]=20Error=2025
make[1]:=20Leaving=20directory=20'/build/gdal-3.13.3+dfsg'
make:=20***=20[debian/rules:45:=20binary]=20Error=202
dpkg-buildpackage:=20error:=20debian/rules=20binary=20subprocess=20failed=
=20with=20exit=20status=202
=1B[0mI:=20copying=20local=20configuration=1B[0m
=1B[0;31mE:=20Failed=20autobuilding=20of=20package=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20unmounting=20dev/ptmx=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20unmounting=20dev/pts=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20unmounting=20dev/shm=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20unmounting=20proc=20filesystem=1B[0m
=1B[0mI:=20unmounting=20sys=20filesystem=1B[0m
I:=20Cleaning=20COW=20directory
I:=20forking:=20rm=20-rf=20/var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.1593239

--===============1099567610229952980==--
]