[Pki-clean-room-devel] Project PKI-Clean-Room

swechha jha swechhajha12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:34:04 UTC 2017

Hello

I tried the project but while executing the script
(make-pgp-clean-room/scripts/make-pgpcleanroom)
I am stuck with an error whose stack-trace I have attached below.
I tried to find solutions to similar problems and still trying. Can
someone  help me out with this please?

Along with that , I have started learning python-newt and wrote simple
scripts to use widgets like buttons , listbox and textbox and will keep
learning more about it to acquaint myself with it. I also went through the
tech behind PGP and it's uses.

Regards