[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:59:15 UTC 2013

2013/12/23 Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>:
> Yes,  thought I have made some minor changes. You can check popcon.debian.org
> tomorrow for the new version.

I browsed popcon.debian.org and didn't see problems.

I'm not sure but perhaps you added the explanations about what 'inst',
'vote', etc. means on secondary pages at the bottom of the pages. What
do you think about including them as title attribute for each link so
the user has the explanation where he needs it.

If you prefer to keep this paragraph, I think we should remove the
<pre> tags around it. I don't think there is a real reason for the
<pre> tags and there is a new line between 'atime' and 'and ctime'
which is removable too.

What do you think about it ?

I saw a (probably very old) minor bug: the stats images are cutted at
the bottom and the 'i486' string is not properly displayed. The bottom
line of the square around the legend is not displayed too. Do you
think it's hard to fix?

Cheers,
--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane