[Popcon-developers] popcon issues

Bill Allombert ballombe at debian.org
Sun Jun 21 20:03:24 UTC 2015

Dear Popular contestants,

The number of popcon submission is failing unexpectely, especially for Jessie,
and I have not yet been able to identify the cause.

There have been some issues with the VM hosting popcon.debian.org
but this seems unrelated.

However I have found something strange:
Each popcon submitters has a randomly generated 128 uid
which is send as part of the submission.
Normally one would expect all the UIDs received by the server on
a given day to be different. However this is not the case.

For today, I count:
17777 submissions received
15591 unique UIDs

Anyway, if you see anything wrong with popcon, please tell me!

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.