[Python-apps-team] lapel pins , badges, coins, metal craft supplier

rose rose at lapelpins-create.com
Mon Sep 17 14:00:00 UTC 2012

Dear Manager,
Good day!
This is rose from Create Craft Gifts Factory.
We professional manufacturer  Custom lapel pins, Challenge coins, Police&Baseball
badges, Medals, Key chains, Bottle Openers, Cufflinks, Tie&Hat clips, Dog tags, Belt buckle and so on.
The manufacturer who have professional produce metal gifts with a experience many years
We are pleased to provide you with our best prices and deliveries.
Should you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes!
Rose
Sales Manager

Company: Create Craft Gifts Factory
address: No.999 ChangJiang North Road,Kunsan City,JiangSu Province, China
website: www.lapelpinproductions.com
Tel:     86-051257111498