[Python-apps-team] I Need Your Trust For This Donation ...

Mrs. Agatha Harris drbello0020004 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 19 15:47:14 UTC 2017

Dear Beloved,

I got your contacts details after an extensive online search for a reliable person to entrust fund for charity works. I am Mrs. Agatha Haris, a 61 years old dying woman suffering from cancer disease for some years now. I have decided to donate my fund ($10,5 Million) to you for charity works as I do not have husband, family or children that can inherit these funds when am gone so I request you to contact me immediately  for more details if you are interested in carrying out this project so that I will arrange the release of the funds to you from the bank before I join my ancestors.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Agatha Haris.