[Python-apps-team] Happy New Year.

Mrs Joyce donna mrsdonnajoyce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:26:31 GMT 2023

Forgive me if I am bothering you, as I think we can make a lot of
difference if we talk, become good as new friends in the lord, and see
that with greater power, comes greater responsibility as one, and I am
very sorry for intruding into your privacy, I want to say a big thank
you for reading my message.

I am Joyce Donna 67 years old widow suffering from a disease that is
about to claim my life (Cancer of the breast). Our language or
religion might be different but that is not a barrier.

We are still friends, my dear I will advise you to please email me at
(mrsjoycedonnna at europe.com) so I can pass on the message I have for
you.

Mrs. Joyce
God bless you