[Python-apps-team] Processed: drop bullseye from subject

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 29 14:00:04 GMT 2023

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 1027378 mu-editor: FTBFS (missing build-depends on mount)
Bug #1027378 [src:mu-editor] mu-editor: FTBFS in bullseye (missing build-depends on mount)
Changed Bug title to 'mu-editor: FTBFS (missing build-depends on mount)' from 'mu-editor: FTBFS in bullseye (missing build-depends on mount)'.
> retitle 1027382 weresync: FTBFS (missing build-depends on e2fsprogs)
Bug #1027382 [src:weresync] weresync: FTBFS in bullseye (missing build-depends on e2fsprogs)
Changed Bug title to 'weresync: FTBFS (missing build-depends on e2fsprogs)' from 'weresync: FTBFS in bullseye (missing build-depends on e2fsprogs)'.
> retitle 1028163 sshfs-fuse: FTBFS (tries to use the ssh service from the host machine)
Bug #1028163 [src:sshfs-fuse] sshfs-fuse: FTBFS in bullseye (tries to use the ssh service from the host machine)
Changed Bug title to 'sshfs-fuse: FTBFS (tries to use the ssh service from the host machine)' from 'sshfs-fuse: FTBFS in bullseye (tries to use the ssh service from the host machine)'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1027378: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1027378
1027382: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1027382