Televerified IT Lists & Leads 2017

Samantha samantha at bizsecureinfo.com
Wed Feb 22 22:17:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire IT Professionals Lists?

Benefits: Global Coverage, Affordability, Guarantees on Services, Faster
Deliverability, Unlimited Usage License on Lists, etc

List: Company Name, Executive Name, Title, Direct Email Address, Physical
Address, Phone Number, and more.  All contacts are assured and updated
within the last 15 days.

We do have all industry databases, Email Campaign and Appending Services.

Technology Users:-

EMC, Demandware, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics, SAS, Net App, Autodesk, BMC,
Sybase, Symantec, Websense, HP, SugarCRM, Cisco, Avaya, Salesforce.com,
Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SIEBEL, Sage, Polycom,
Adobe, Linux, VMware, Teradata, Dell, etc many more.

Industry Specific List:

IT, Medical and Healthcare, Home-care and Hospice, Oil and Gas, Mining ,
Utility, Industrial, Hospitality, Educational, Retail, Commercial,
Government, Construction, Safety and Security, Interior design, Telecom,
Signage, Technology Users, Audio & Video, Manufacturing, , Transportation,
Engineering, Natural Gas, Fitness and Health, Chemical, Environment, Food
and Beverage, Packaging, Education, Retail, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive
and many more..

If you can let me know your targeted criteria as below, I can assist you
with the count/costs, and more details for your consideration.

Target Industry/Technology:  _____________ (Any); Target Geography:
____________; Target Job Title: _______________ (Any);

If you feel I should talk to somebody else in your organization in regards
email list purchase, it would be great if you could forward this email to
the right person. I appreciate your time.

Kindly let me know your thoughts, so that we could discuss further.

Regards,
Samantha Grey
Marketing Coordinator
 <mailto:samantha at bizsecureinfo.com> samantha at bizsecureinfo.com

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please reply back
with "LEAVEOUT" in the subject line".