[Python-modules-team] python-pygooglechart only in experimental?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Tue Dec 23 10:33:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:21, Carlos <cgalisteo at k-rolus.net> wrote:
> Hi team. Just a quick question:
>
> Does anybody know why python-pygooglechart 0.2.1-1 was only uploaded
> to experimental and not to sid?
>
> It doesn't seems to include any dangerous or incompatible feature
> (AFAIK) and I guess there is a lot of people willing to have fun with
> QR Codes :)

Because we are in freeze (to release lenny) and I sometimes upload to
experimental to leave sid the correct path for bugfix to go to lenny.

Once the hard freeze will begin, I may consider to upload the package
actually in exp to sid.

anyhow, it's just a "apt-get -t experimental ..." away (if you have
exp repo in /etc/apt/sources.list).

Regards,