[Python-modules-team] Do get back to me

Pat Masi demn99qsertat12 at btconnect.com
Sat Oct 15 23:33:02 UTC 2016

From: Dr. Masi Patrick.
Senior Cordinator on Investments

My Name is Dr Masi Patrick, Senior Cordinator on Investments to a late client who died a few years ago leaving no beneficiaries to an Estate and some liquid investments.

I have under my management, some amount of money which he had instructed me to code for re-investment shortly before he died.

We shall discuss more on this and the amount involved and the remuneration you shall receive for your efforts when I hear from you. Do get back to me.

Thank you and Best Regards,