[Python-modules-team] RFP Please support spleeter from Deezer!

none ytrezq at sdf-eu.org
Tue Dec 31 22:05:05 GMT 2019

Hi,

https://github.com/deezer/spleeter

As far I know, this is only free tool using deep learning which is well
trained allowing to remove lyrics from songs without removing guitar
alongside.

It is availaible via pip but one of its dependencies which is not
packaged too in debian can be installed via pip/Pypi only for x86 (or
rather for the specific old version required by Spleeter but other
architectures are still supported but requires building from source
which I failed to do).

Please support it so I can use it on my platform.