[Python-modules-team] Dugan’s: Quick time this afternoon?

Danny Wilson dwilley832 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:47:12 GMT 2023

Hello,

Thought to let you know that this month we helped your State business with
3 employees cut $346/yr from their telecom bill by switching them to an
award-winning VoIP provider. Open to see if we can help Dugan’s reduce
cut its phone bill also?

This is a full-service VoIP system that offers SMS, video, auto-attendant &
more.

If this sounds good, simply reply to this email letting me know a good
number to briefly connect (and number of users on your phone system).
Someone will then get in touch to start you on a quick/easy quote.

Excited to hear from you,

Danny Wilson
Partnership and Marketing Assistant
Ponial