[Raspbian-devel] [raspberrypi-bootloader-nokernel] shutdown requested - reboot executed (1.20140107-1~nokernel1)

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Mon Jun 2 19:01:39 UTC 2014

Christian Schrötter wrote:

> If you want, I can upload the old packages (1.20130524-1~nokernel2) to
> a public webserver. Then interested parties can test it against their
> own RPi.
No need to upload it, you can find it at
http://snapshot.raspbian.org/201401060552/raspbian/pool/firmware/r/raspberrypi-firmware-nokernel/

I notice that since I last updated the raspberrypi-firmware-nokernel
package there has been a new release of the foundation's kernel/firmware
package. Can you try that (both with the debian-style kernel and with
the foundation kernel) and report what happens.

http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/pool/main/r/raspberrypi-firmware/