[Raspbian-devel] [raspberrypi-bootloader-nokernel] shutdown requested - reboot executed (1.20140107-1~nokernel1)

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Mon Jun 2 19:20:23 UTC 2014

Christian Schrötter wrote:
> Am 02.06.2014 21:01, schrieb peter green:
>> No need to upload it, you can find it at
>> http://snapshot.raspbian.org/ […]
> Nice! I thought such a service is only available for Debian :-)
Ours is less fancy then debian's, it's just a load of directories and
hardlinks whereas they have a fancy database, search features etc.

So with ours you have to make an educated guess as to when the package
would have been in the repo to find it.
> Maybe I can test it today otherwise tomorrow. I'll report the results.
> Just to be sure: Do you mean my own kernel.img with "debian-style"?
I assumed you were using one of our debian-style kernel packages with
the raspberrypi-bootloader-nofirmware package. Is that not the case?

But yes, please test with both a foundation supplied kernel and whatever
kernel you were experiancing the problem with.