[Raspbian-devel] Default Raspbian install

Subba Rao kvirt at tanucoo.com
Sun Dec 28 08:04:49 UTC 2014

I did that and everything that I could find on the Internet.  I have
even tried other distros rbmc/volumio and others.  Speakers work great
and other RPI's some tests work.  No of the Sound packages (ALSA and
others) are integrated.  Each Application gives me a different set of
errors.  After 3 days of trying, I am tired.

After a year of good use, Raspberry Pi is nothing but another electronic
junk yard product!

Thank you for trying to help!

Wish you all a Happy New Year!

Regards,