[Raspbian-devel] eglibc for 2.13-38+deb7u10 for wheezy

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Thu Feb 18 01:39:32 UTC 2016

On 18/02/16 00:44, Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my Raspbian Jessie installations got the updated glibc package just
> fine, the eglibc for Wheezy didn't make it through the autobuilders
> though I guess.

eglibc in raspbian wheezy has some raspbian-specific modifications
(hence the +rpi2 in the version number), so it doesn't go through the
normal import/autobuilder route.

There is another process (called the autoforwardporter) for modified
packages that is semi-automatic. I am now trying to run the eglibc
update through that process (this process is fairly new, previously such
merges were fully manual). Hopefully in a day or so we will have an
updated package.