[Raspbian-devel] [raspberrypi/linux]: [branch rpi-5.11.y]: drivers: wireless: brcmfmac: use correct interface to record log info

Meng.Li at windriver.com Meng.Li at windriver.com
Wed Mar 10 04:50:56 GMT 2021

From: Limeng <Meng.Li at windriver.com>

Hi Phil,

It is the first time to send patch to raspberry community.
If my method is not appropriate, please correct me.

Use brcmf_info interface that causes lots of debug info recorded
in log message file. So, refer to code that is used to record debug
info in this file, replace brcmf_info with the more reasonable
brcmf_dbg interface and set INFO parameter.

Could you please help to review this patch and merge it into latest raspberrypi/linux?

diffstat info ad below:

 cfg80211.c |    2 +-

thanks,
Limeng