[sane-devel] Xsane 0.80 and GIMP 1.2.2

Laurent-jan ljm at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 10 13:53:46 GMT 2001

Hi,

I just upgraded my GIMP, SANE etc. and got a strange problem
with xsane 0.80.

First some version numbers:
GLIB & GTK 1.2.10
GIMP 1.2.2
SANE 1.0.6

I compilied & installed the whole lot and got xsane 0.80. No
compilation problems, no stand-alone problems. But when it runs
as a GIMP-plugin, the first scan gives only half the image (preview
looks OK) and during the second scan GIMP coredumps.

I reverted back to xsane 0.79, and everything works like a dream.

ljm

--
(c) ljm @ xs4all . nl.  No part of this copyright message may be
reproduced, read or seen, dead or alive or by any means, including