[sane-devel] Visioneer Onetouch 4400 USB (Visioneer/Primax Primascan Colorado 2600u, Memorex 6142u)

Terry Boldt qtt at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 22:15:26 GMT 2003

Not too sure if how similar the Visioneer 4400 is to the 8000 series scanners,
but a backend (supposedly) exists for 8000 series, at least some of them. I
have the source for the 8000 series backend and am expecting an 8920 in the
mail within the next month. At that time I was expecting that I would have to
work on the source that I have to adapt it to the 8920. If the 4400 is
similar, then we can combine our efforts. I will be connecting via USB 2.0.

If you think the source I have will be helpul, I can send it to you.

Terry