[sane-devel] saned doesn't release the parallel port when finished

Jim George jim.george at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 10:51:59 GMT 2003

Jochen and Henning,

I've been through several tests now and here are the results:
1) scanimage -L - works fine
2) scanimage -T - works fine
3) scanimage > /dev/null - starts fine then hangs
4) scanimage -T - works fine subsequent to a hang (I kill the process to
get out of it).
5) saned -d128 and scanimage -d net:localhost:mustek_pp:Mustek-1200CP -
starts fine but then hangs (see attached).
6) scanimage -T - works fine subsequent to the previous hang (simply need
to CTRL-C out of the above).

Can anyone advise what I should try next?