[sane-devel] MacOS X SCSI support and other changes in SANE CVS

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Fri May 2 16:05:03 BST 2003

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 06:44  PM, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> About which symbol is the linker complaining if you use the old link
> order?

Fails to build with the original posters error (multiple definitions of
the getopt symbols).

> Oh well, I thought Darwin some sort of Unix? :-)

It is, there seems to be a poll emulation library available at
<http://www.clapper.org/software/poll/> which might do the right thing
here.

The attached patch builds against the latest Mac OS X snapshot. Don't
know if it works as my scanner is in the baby's room and the baby is
sleeping :)

Should build fine on linux et. al. too. Basically just adds the
"-all_load" flag to the link line when liblib.a is there so that all
members of the static archive are loaded ( I am not really sure why
this is necessary ).

Thanks,
Peter