[sane-devel] Brother MFC-7300

Diego Sacramento knuklles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:17:03 UTC 2005

Good day. As already I said work in a governmental body that is responsible
for the migration of the Government of the Brazil Paid Software for Free
Software. My function is to test to manipulate and to develop to driver for
used equipment in the government. Now they had arrived some Multi-function
of the Brother Mfc-7300 model that we are having problems to install in the
site of Sane the only model of the cited Brother is the Mfc-4600, but in the
site of the Brother it has some models that are supported for linux with
driver Open source. It would like I help of the one that to make. Very
Thaks!!

Diego do Sacramento

Knuklles at gmail.com

diegos at iti.br