[sane-devel] unpaper default parameter - empty output bug

Jens Gulden mail@jensgulden.de
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:11:15 +0100

Peter Fales schrieb:
> Now that's wierd.   I was using a privately built copy of unpaper, but I
> just unpacked the tarball and get the same results with the prebuilt binary!

I just reproduced the problem on one remote Intel machine I have access to.

Try to compile without any optimization (no -Ox), this was the only way
for me to get a usable executable for that machine. Does it help for
you? (I am using gcc 3.3.5 on Debian.)

Jens