[sane-devel] libusb - problems with open/close of device in backend?

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 24 May 2005 13:09:13 -0400 (EDT)

yes, this is what i see the fujitsu windows driver do. however, i have had
some trouble getting this to work reliably, i dont know if kernel keeps
toggle at 0 for some reason?

i will try again.

allan