[sane-devel] Assistance please!

marcela castro marceagain at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 1 06:31:29 UTC 2006

Who may concern                I have Open source software in my PC and I would like to configure my scanner "Benq Saw 4300U" to work with this system Suse 10.1 http://www.novell.com/linux/ but it is require the firmware upload. driver snapscan (package sane) that will provide good functionality. Could you please let me know from where can I download this firmware upload and the driver snapscan?
 Thank you very much for your wonderful assistance and advice.

 Regards,
 Marcela