[sane-devel] Timetable for the release of sane-backends 1.0.18

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Mon May 22 08:39:20 UTC 2006

Anderson Lizardo <andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

Hi,

> - the latest released version (1.0.16.1, basically the same code from
> the sane-extras package) is based on ppdev. I thought that the patch
> that Julien sent me some time ago (and which is in sane-extras since
> 1.0.16 AFAIR) has fixed the problem reported above, but it seems it's
> not the case.

The patch fixed the problem at the time, but now the problem
reappeared. I haven't had the time to investigate further yet, but I
don't think it's geniusvp2 which is at fault this time.

Maybe I dropped a patch or something, or another backend in
sane-backends-extras is buggy. I just couldn't find the time to track
that down yet.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>