[sane-devel] Help on genesys backend code (LiDE 80)

Ralph Sontag sontag at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue May 30 14:12:02 UTC 2006

> The README in the scripts archive you sent me (thanks a lot!) says that they
> are specialized for gl646 scanners. Is there also something around for
> GL841-based scanners or should the scripts more or less work with those, too?

On my page http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~sontag/sane/
I've linked the scripts for GL841 from Pierre Willenbrock from
http://pirsoft-dsl-dropzone.de for this analysis.

I've just done the same for the LiDE 500F, so I think, it will also
work for you.

Ralph.

--
Ralph Sontag | Str. der Nationen 62/B204 | 09107 Chemnitz         |   MIME   |
e-mail: sontag at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de | Tel. +49 371 531 31384 | welcome! |