[sane-devel] Avision 'bug' with kodak i40

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Oct 4 13:44:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Monday 02 October 2006 20:19, m. allan noah wrote:
> in order to get the kodak i40 (clone of av-220?) working with the avision
> backend, i had to extend the TUR/INQ timeouts in the function
> avision_cmd() from 1500 to 2000. otherwise, the scanner gets hung in
> wait_ready(), eventually timing out after 10*30 sec.
>
> my system is A64 4000+, 1gig, FC4 64, with a very short usb cable, so
> maybe i outrun the scanner a bit :) current sane cvs, btw.
>
> rene?

Yeah, best always CC me as I do need to track soo many lists.

Thanks for this comment as I never got feedback for the i40. I already have
longer timeouts in my SVN development copy and I'll sync all the tested
changes to SANE CVS in the next days.

How comes you tinker with so many differnet scanner brands recently?

Yours,

--
  René Rebe - ExactCODE - Berlin (Europe / Germany)
  +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45