[sane-devel] Success in modifying hp5590 backend to support hp4570: driver works!

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 00:34:45 UTC 2008

nice work.

if no-one replies to your email, gmail leaves it in sent mail, even
when it comes back to you from the list. one of my big pet peeves with
gmail. you have to go into sent-mail to reply.

to make the patch, you need an original, unchanged copy of the files
you changed in one dir, say 'orig', and the changed files in a new
dir, say 'new'. then in the directory above those two dirs, run:

diff -Nur orig new > 4570.patch

allan