[sane-devel] Printer Canon MP 140 not acknowledged by Xsane

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 02:11:19 UTC 2008

if you put these usb ids into our search engine at:
http://www.sane-project.org/cgi-bin/driver.pl
 you will see that canon has recently released a closed-source driver
for this scanner, but it is untested.

If you would rather an open-source driver, you might have to 'scratch
your own itch' by writing some code yourself, or finding a programmer
willing to do it.

allan