[sane-devel] Sane Release 1.1.0 ?

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Nov 6 05:56:44 UTC 2008

Le Thursday 06 November 2008 03:14:28 Olaf Meeuwissen, vous avez écrit :
> They can't use these version 2 backends if they're stuck with a
> version 1 frontend.  Hence the need for support for a scenario where
> you have both version 1 and version 2 backends installed.

	Hello,

	to define a way both version can coexist we have to know	what are the cases
which lead to this coexistence on a system. In my -possibly simplistic- view,
since any out of tree backend only needs a mere recompile to get in sync, I
don't see at first where is the problem. Could you tell me the precise cases
you are thinking of ?

Regards,
	Stef