[sane-devel] Device Enemuration Fails for Hp 5590

rohit bal rohitsharma36 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:43:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have written the code for Enumerating Hp 5590 the call is

bool CSaneWrapper::EnumerateDevices()
{
    SANE_Status statusCode;
    statusCode = sane_get_devices(&_device_list, SANE_TRUE);
    if( statusCode != SANE_STATUS_GOOD )
    {
        return false;
    }
    else
    {
        int i;
        for( i = 0; _device_list[i] != NULL; i++ );
        {
            _devicecount = i;
        }
    }

    return true;
}

The same code works fine with HP-4370 but fails for 5590 Shall I need to copy some of the .c file in usr\incude\sane directory ?

I am able to scan image from Terminal when I type the command ScanImage.

Thanks