[sane-devel] unable to join multiple xsane-outputs with ghostscript

Julien Michielsen michkloo at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 11 11:45:28 UTC 2009

From: Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org>
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] unable to join multiple xsane-outputs with
        ghostscript
To: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Julien Michielsen <michkloo at xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hi,

> I wish to combine a bumber of scan-outputs in one pdf-file. In the past I
was
> able to do so with the following command:

Use XSane's multipage mode.

JB.

Thank you, Julien. Did not know this option to make a multipage project, and
just succeeded to make a 9 page-project. The images reside in
~/multipageproject and are named image-0001.pnm up to *09.pnm. Nothing new to
you here. I made the scans for a MS-Win user who is abroad, and wants to read
his mail. How could he read these images? Does he need acces to a computer
with xsane installed? If so I can advise him to install xsane-win32, but this
might not be necessary. I'd like to hear so from you. Thanks in advance.

--
Julien Michielsen
julien_at_michkloo.xs4all.nl