[sane-devel] "test" backend broke

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Feb 19 14:31:14 UTC 2009

m. allan noah wrote:
> or they are used, but the resolution is unused?
>
> allan

OK, my fault again... I failed to notice that when I converted sanei
directory to automake a few days back that it stopped finding config
files. :-(

It will be fixed within the day.  Need to add reference to $(configdir)
to its makefile so that it can find the config files again.

So it turns out a feature that the test backend fails to run with no
config file... It will help "make distcheck" discover this type things
in the near future.

Chris