[sane-devel] sane-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 54

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:20:41 UTC 2009

three things to try:

1. You should try to determine if the machine is supported by one of
the existing drivers here:

http://wiki.debian.org/FingerForce

2. find a developer willing to write a driver for you. A $ bounty and
access to hardware would be helpful.

3. you write it yourself. we can help with some background, but you
might have to put in alot of time.

allan