[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 3170 on 64 bit

Ingo Müller sane-devel at ingomueller.net
Sun May 2 12:09:46 UTC 2010

Hi Stephane!

I'm trying to help to make Sane support the Epson Perfection 3170
scanner. As Allan suggested, it might be similar to the V100 you made
work. What is your status on this scanner?

Allan and Stephane, you'll get another email in a minute with the
UsbSnoop logs. Please send me an email if anyone else is interested.

Ingo