[sane-devel] SANE scanning of documents that are ~430mm x ~280mm

Robert Whelan II rwhelanii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:18:54 UTC 2012

OS Ubuntu 11.10
Scanner Fujitsu 6670

We have folded documents that we need to scan all of the pages. In the
java process that I've created, it should theoretically do all of the
splitting and reconciling of the images into multiple pages. The
problem I'm running into is that I've tried setting the -t -l options
to 0.0 and the -x and -y to the maximum allowed (with page-width and
page-height to match). When the scan completes, it doesn't acquire the
entire front or back of the page. Maybe 60% in total.

How can I use SANE to scan 430mm x 280mm? We also have a tri-folded
version of the form that is more than likely 645mm x 280mm. How would
we scan that as well?

Thanks,

Robert