[sane-devel] HP 2200c problems, wrong colors and stripes.

Fabiano fabtarr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 17:16:54 UTC 2012

Hi
I'm sorry I have been quite busy, I'm a bit late.
Thanks for replaying.. happly I'm not the only one and this problem and it looks not a local issue of mine.
The real strange thing is that sane has worked flaswless with my scanner in the past (ancient times).

Has anyone had success in reverting to very old sane versions, is this possibile on modern distributions by self compiling?

Thanks in advance.. and thanks for replying
Regads