[sane-devel] Canon laser multi-functional support: MFNP protocol

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Fri Apr 3 18:17:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 07:29:55PM +0200, Rolf Bensch wrote:
> I just added MF6100 Series scanner to the develpoment sources.
> Please fetch the recent code from git or wait for the next
> snapshot until tomorrow.

Heh, managed to forget to send a draft patch in that day...

Thank you!

> First, please check the scanner via USB connection and report
> if it is working. After everything will be fine, you can start
> with ethernet.

ACK, will hopefully see the device next week.

There was MF8540CDn there too, didn't work with git20150401,
a few debug dumps were taken but there was no possibility to
usbsnoop it on the spot (hope to setup that as well).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info