[sane-devel] USB 3 problems?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:20:01 UTC 2015

This is a linux kernel bug, but I included a workaround for it a few
months ago. Since that time, the kernel devs have acknowledged the
problem, and have supposedly worked on some patches. I am unsure if
their changes interfere with the changes I made, as I don't run a
recent kernel :)

allan

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Alessandro Zummo
<azummo-lists at towertech.it> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>   I'm writing a new backend, based on latest git, and noticed a few
>  issues while using an USB 3 port.. but works very nicely on USB 2.
>
>   IIRC someone else already hit such a bug? was it libusb or
>  the kernel?
>
> --
>
>  Best regards,
>
>  Alessandro Zummo,