[sane-devel] Martin passed away

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:33:58 UTC 2018

Rob, I am sorry to hear this. Martin maintained our Dutch translation,
and provided support on this mailing list for more than a decade. He
was a consistent, dependable contributor, who gave of his time to
improve our little corner of the world. Our condolences to you and
your family.

allan

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 5:33 AM, Martin Kho <sane-devel at pithon.nl> wrote:
> With deep sadness, I have to inform you that my brother Martin has passed away
> last Saturday. Most of the time, he enjoyed working with you. Keep up the good
> work,
> Rob
>

> --

of my hand"