[sane-devel] canon d570

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Sep 13 17:48:35 BST 2018

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for the late response.

I just added the D570 scanner to SANE. Please test the recent version
from git and report your results. If everything is fine, I'll update the
doc files and the scanner's status here:
http://sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA  (maybe it
will take a little while until the website will be updated).

Cheers,
Rolf