[sane-devel] Database of scanners with CCD tech?

2600denver at gmail.com 2600denver at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 08:03:38 GMT 2019

Hey SANE developers and users,

Does anybody know of a database of scanners of various manufacturers
which lists their as-full-as-possible specs? I am trying to find a
secondhand (or new) flatbed scanner to use with SANE that is CCD-based
and hopefully has a greater depth-of-field and speed than my current one
but it's tricky to search for such a device especially given that it
would likely be a non-current model.

Does any such database exist? Does any manufacturer provide combined
spec lists for their models going back say the past 10 years? Anybody
have suggestions for models they've found good in this arena?

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me with this project,

Alex