[sane-devel] [cups] I cannot print using the Canon TS6000 series – CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.13-2 driver.

thierry at ordissimo.com thierry at ordissimo.com
Mon Mar 4 13:33:56 GMT 2019

Le 2019-03-04 14:24, Bill a écrit :
> Brian:
>
>     If I select "Canon_Pixma_TS6220" (which has driver "Canon TS6200
> series Ver.5.70"), the printer prints OK.  But if I select
>
> "Canon_Gutenprint_Driver" (same printer as the former, but with driver
> "Canon TS6000 series - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.13),
> then the printer does not print.
> Bill
> On 3/4/19 5:17 AM, Brian Potkin wrote:
>
>> On Sun 03 Mar 2019 at 17:20:43 -0500, Bill wrote:

The impression is cups, the gun owner pilot is cnijfilter2.
It's about your scanner (sane), the owner driver is scangearmp2.
Scangearmp2 is useful for your scanner if you use it on a network.
So you have to use the pixma driver (provided by sane) and not the
canon_pixma driver (provided by scangearmp2).