[sane-devel] Ricoh SG 3100SNw scanner

Stanislav yu-stas at yandex.ru
Sun May 12 10:22:23 BST 2019

After several days of emailing and a small modification of ricoh2 backend it turned out that Ricoh model SG3100SNw is also supported. So I applied all required changes and now they have been landed to master.

I am leaving this message here just in the case of future searches as I suspect there are more Ricoh scanners that can be supported by this backend.

/Stanislav