[sane-devel] Fwd: SANE project used for possible election fraud

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:39:53 GMT 2020

This was caught by processes instituted by the Georgia (USA) state
board of elections.  The election count was too close and a
law-mandated recount requiring hand-recounting was enacted.

Ether way, it is outside SANE's scope (from what I understand of it).
We should keep an eye if we get any blow-back but I doubt we'll see
much of anything over it.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws