[sane-devel] Sharing a network scanner thru saned

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Fri Jan 22 14:12:03 GMT 2021

Thiago,

On 1/22/21 4:59 PM, Thiago Milczarek SayĆ£o wrote:
> Alexander,
>
> Tried with airscan:
>
> tsayao at CO85635:~$ scanimage -d 'airscan:e1:RICOH SP 3710SF (31317e)' >
> test.pnm
> Output format is not set, using pnm as a default.
> scanimage: sane_start: Device busy
>
> On the first run it took ~10 minutes and I killed the process. Further
> tries generates "Device busy".

May I ask you to gather protocol trace logs?

To do, uncomment the following lines in the /etc/sane.d/airscan.conf file:

[debug]
trace = ~/airscan/trace
enable = true

Then rerun the test. Traces will be in the ~/airscan/trace directory,
which will be created automatically. .tar files are not needed for now,
I only need .log files.

You can send me these files directly by e-mail.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)